Windows 10: Multiple BSOD's

Discus and support Multiple BSOD's in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, So i have had a few posts on here from my pc randomly bsoding while playing games. Doesnt happen everytime but most of the time it happens mid... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Shade8750, Aug 21, 2019.

1. Shade8750 Win User

Multiple BSOD's

Hi,

So i have had a few posts on here from my pc randomly bsoding while playing games. Doesnt happen everytime but most of the time it happens mid game. Its very inconsistent which is why i believe its driver and not ram since i have tested my ram, using windows tester and memtest86+ at 8 passes, a lot and got nothing negative out of it.

Using a dump viewer i can see most of my bsods are caused by these two here (there was one place the ntoskrnl.exe had some different values so i included them here).

ntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+253cb4 fffff806`55800000 fffff806`562b5000 0x00ab5000 0x35707659

ntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+1d1ae9 fffff804`19000000 fffff804`19ab5000 0x00ab5000 0x35707659

Wdf01000.sys Wdf01000.sys+12618 fffff804`1e330000 fffff804`1e405000 0x000d5000 0x116a658a

I did some research and a lot of it points to issues with drivers. But for the life of me i cannot find the drivers affecting me this way. I just want to try one last time to see if anyone knows what could be leading to this.

:)

Shade8750, Aug 21, 2019
  2. Linney Win User

Multiple BSOD

Bug Check 0x1A: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

Bug Check 0x1A MEMORY_MANAGEMENT - Windows drivers

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSODs, accompanied by occasional app crashes/GPUTDR.

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSODs, accompanied by occasional app crashes/GPUTDR.

The relevant Parameter appears to be 0x41284 which means, A PTE or the working set list is corrupted, which in itself means nothing to most of us poor Windows users. I still wonder if this is not just bad RAM?

Is it possible to remove one stick of RAM for testing purposes and then test all sticks one at a time (that's is you have multiple sticks of RAM, otherwise it is a daft suggestion on my part).

Linney, Aug 21, 2019
  3. herrshaun Win User
    [SOLVED] Multiple random BSODs, all pointing to the kernel

No BSODs yet but I haven't been playing World of Warcraft which I suspect to be a possible cause.

Was the driver verifier step necessary or just a suggestion?

herrshaun, Aug 21, 2019
  4. Multiple BSOD's

BSOD when coming out of sleep, multiple error codes

Thanks for the assistance, I've run all the necessary steps. It looks like there might be an issue found when running that first command. I have also installed all the driver updates recommended by the dell support check.

You can find the logs of the command prompt window in the cmd.log file

cmd logs.txt
    Multiple BSOD's [​IMG]

Multiple BSOD's [​IMG]

Multiple BSOD's [​IMG]

Multiple BSOD's [​IMG]

Multiple BSOD's [​IMG]

sakilo1990, Aug 21, 2019
Thema:

Multiple BSOD's

1. Multiple BSOD's - Similar Threads - Multiple BSOD's

2. ntosknrl.exe BSOD after 30 minutes to multiple hours of pc running

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ntosknrl.exe BSOD after 30 minutes to multiple hours of pc running: My pc will run fine for only a half hour or up to hours on end, but it will eventually bluescreen. I recently upgraded my cpu, and the BSOD happened the day after and continues to happen, not sure if thats the issue. I'd suspect my PC not be able to run if it had to do with...
  3. ntosknrl.exe BSOD after 30 minutes to multiple hours of pc running

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ntosknrl.exe BSOD after 30 minutes to multiple hours of pc running: My pc will run fine for only a half hour or up to hours on end, but it will eventually bluescreen. I recently upgraded my cpu, and the BSOD happened the day after and continues to happen, not sure if thats the issue. I'd suspect my PC not be able to run if it had to do with...
  4. ntosknrl.exe BSOD after 30 minutes to multiple hours of pc running

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ntosknrl.exe BSOD after 30 minutes to multiple hours of pc running: It started a day after I upgraded my CPU but im not sure if that has anything to do with it. I've tried sfc scan, chkdsk, windows startup repair, etc....
  5. ntosknrl.exe BSOD after 30 minutes to multiple hours of pc running

ntosknrl.exe BSOD after 30 minutes to multiple hours of pc running: It started a day after I upgraded my CPU but im not sure if that has anything to do with it. I've tried sfc scan, chkdsk, windows startup repair, etc....
  6. Bootloop BSOD Multiple Errors USB Media Creation Tool won't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bootloop BSOD Multiple Errors USB Media Creation Tool won't work: So I've been trying to fix this and found someone else had the same issue but never gotten back to the final fix/response.My specs-Intel 14900kf-Nvidia RTX 4070ti-64gb DDR5 RAM-2x 2TB m.2 ssdErrors I've gotten-KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED-DRIVER IQRL NOT LESS OR EQUAL-CRITICAL...
  7. Bootloop BSOD Multiple Errors USB Media Creation Tool won't work

Bootloop BSOD Multiple Errors USB Media Creation Tool won't work: So I've been trying to fix this and found someone else had the same issue but never gotten back to the final fix/response.My specs-Intel 14900kf-Nvidia RTX 4070ti-64gb DDR5 RAM-2x 2TB m.2 ssdErrors I've gotten-KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED-DRIVER IQRL NOT LESS OR EQUAL-CRITICAL...
  8. Help! I've been experiencing multiple BSOD's even after scanning and attempting cleanups.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help! I've been experiencing multiple BSOD's even after scanning and attempting cleanups.: I've recently been struggling with trying to fix my PC and I don't know what to do anymore.I've been consistently getting several errors in my BSOD's- Registry Error- System Service Exception- Kernel Security Failure-Kernal Thread Priority FailureI've done research on these...
  9. Help! I've been experiencing multiple BSOD's even after scanning and attempting cleanups.

Help! I've been experiencing multiple BSOD's even after scanning and attempting cleanups.: I've recently been struggling with trying to fix my PC and I don't know what to do anymore.I've been consistently getting several errors in my BSOD's- Registry Error- System Service Exception- Kernel Security Failure-Kernal Thread Priority FailureI've done research on these...
  10. Help! I've been experiencing multiple BSOD's even after scanning and attempting cleanups.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging