Windows 10: Multiple Bsods

Discus and support Multiple Bsods in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello all, I had my pc for about 2 months now, and at first, the pc would keep crashing for no reason. I suspected the SSD was at fault and I tested... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jack_339, Jan 29, 2021.

1. Jack_339 Win User

Multiple Bsods

Hello all,

I had my pc for about 2 months now, and at first, the pc would keep crashing for no reason. I suspected the SSD was at fault and I tested it with a different SSD and it worked fine. I had to clone windows from a different SSD and it worked for a month until the a BSOD of driver verification error came in and I couldnt repair windows. Since I suspected the SSD was faulty, I sent it off back to samsung and about 2 weeks later they said they didnt find anything. I put the SSD back in and reinstall windows and now it would have different BSoDS while running. I really dont know whats going on with my pc and I downloaded windows from the genuine microsoft website.

Heres the link for the minidump.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArVNtrNf3WborAkvCv1_ESKhJlNn?e=oF3VRE

Any help would be appreciated.

:)

Jack_339, Jan 29, 2021
  2. Linney Win User

Multiple BSOD

Bug Check 0x1A: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

Bug Check 0x1A MEMORY_MANAGEMENT - Windows drivers

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSODs, accompanied by occasional app crashes/GPUTDR.

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSODs, accompanied by occasional app crashes/GPUTDR.

The relevant Parameter appears to be 0x41284 which means, A PTE or the working set list is corrupted, which in itself means nothing to most of us poor Windows users. I still wonder if this is not just bad RAM?

Is it possible to remove one stick of RAM for testing purposes and then test all sticks one at a time (that's is you have multiple sticks of RAM, otherwise it is a daft suggestion on my part).

Linney, Jan 29, 2021
  3. herrshaun Win User
    [SOLVED] Multiple random BSODs, all pointing to the kernel

No BSODs yet but I haven't been playing World of Warcraft which I suspect to be a possible cause.

Was the driver verifier step necessary or just a suggestion?

herrshaun, Jan 29, 2021
  4. Multiple Bsods

BSOD when coming out of sleep, multiple error codes

Thanks for the assistance, I've run all the necessary steps. It looks like there might be an issue found when running that first command. I have also installed all the driver updates recommended by the dell support check.

You can find the logs of the command prompt window in the cmd.log file

cmd logs.txt
    Multiple Bsods [​IMG]

Multiple Bsods [​IMG]

Multiple Bsods [​IMG]

Multiple Bsods [​IMG]

Multiple Bsods [​IMG]

sakilo1990, Jan 29, 2021
Thema:

Multiple Bsods

1. Multiple Bsods - Similar Threads - Multiple Bsods

2. Multiple BSOD Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSOD Problems: Hi,I'm currently facing multiple BSODs from my computer. It got worst when I unplug the charger and work with just battery. Currently, these are the errors I noted down:PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREAIRQL_DRIVER_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALCRITICAL_PROCESS_DIEDATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLYThe...
  3. Multiple BSOD Problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple BSOD Problems: Hi,I'm currently facing multiple BSODs from my computer. It got worst when I unplug the charger and work with just battery. Currently, these are the errors I noted down:PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREAIRQL_DRIVER_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALCRITICAL_PROCESS_DIEDATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLYThe...
  4. Constant BSODs even after multiple reinstalls

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSODs even after multiple reinstalls: https://1drv.ms/f/c/87e99077ab53fab8/Erj6U6t3kOkggIdhBQAAAAABgBm6P3Im5IRHeDJ24GqQeA?e=gv8VK7For the past few days, I've been trying to reinstall Windows 10 on my PC. While it was working fine before, I wanted to clear out the bloat accumulated on my computer, so I used...
  5. Constant BSODs even after multiple reinstalls

Constant BSODs even after multiple reinstalls: https://1drv.ms/f/c/87e99077ab53fab8/Erj6U6t3kOkggIdhBQAAAAABgBm6P3Im5IRHeDJ24GqQeA?e=gv8VK7For the past few days, I've been trying to reinstall Windows 10 on my PC. While it was working fine before, I wanted to clear out the bloat accumulated on my computer, so I used...
  6. Constant BSODs even after multiple reinstalls

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Unexpected kernel mode trap BSOD Windows 10 Premire Pro multiple times

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unexpected kernel mode trap BSOD Windows 10 Premire Pro multiple times: Hi,I keep having problems when using PP but I suspect that these issues are not from PP itself can't be sure of course but from something else in the system.I am using a fully updated Windows 10 except for the super annoying 0x80070643 which I don't know how to resolve -...
  8. Unexpected kernel mode trap BSOD Windows 10 Premire Pro multiple times

Unexpected kernel mode trap BSOD Windows 10 Premire Pro multiple times: Hi,I keep having problems when using PP but I suspect that these issues are not from PP itself can't be sure of course but from something else in the system.I am using a fully updated Windows 10 except for the super annoying 0x80070643 which I don't know how to resolve -...
  9. Unexpected kernel mode trap BSOD Windows 10 Premire Pro multiple times

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Multiple BSOD in past week on Dell G15 5525 Laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSOD in past week on Dell G15 5525 Laptop.: Recently, I have encountered frequent blue screen errors with my Dell G15 5525 laptop with the following error...