Windows 10: Multiple CMD Boxes flash during booting

Discus and support Multiple CMD Boxes flash during booting in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, I hope you can help me. Intermittently I have noticed what appear to be command boxes pop up and disappear when booting to an account on Window... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by glennc, Oct 12, 2019.

1. glennc Win User

Multiple CMD Boxes flash during booting

Hello,
    I hope you can help me. Intermittently I have noticed what appear to be command boxes pop up and disappear when booting to an account on Window 10 1903. I am concerned that this might be malware but nothing has shown up on AntiMalware Bytes or Norton 360. This has been seen several times but after adding some startup item like Acronis and such, it seems more pronounced.
    Thanks for any assistance

:)

glennc, Oct 12, 2019
  2. Fernandz Win User

How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Oct 12, 2019
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Oct 12, 2019
  4. Multiple CMD Boxes flash during booting

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Oct 12, 2019
Thema:

Multiple CMD Boxes flash during booting

1. Multiple CMD Boxes flash during booting - Similar Threads - Multiple CMD Boxes

2. CMD window flashing - "whferic"

in Windows 10 Support
    CMD window flashing - "whferic": Hi, folks. I'm having an issue with a CMD window flashing now and then. I reinstalled my whole computer a few days ago and had some issues with viruses when downloading a torrent. I could deal with that, but I still have this flashing window and I have not been able to make...
  3. Flashing CMD screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Flashing CMD screen: Hi all, Got another sneaky one Im getting spasmodic flashes of the CMD screen popping up in the back ground. Only lasts a split second and then gone. Everything is running OK but this is something new. What Ive done: Run SFC all OK. Run Chkdsk all OK, Rolled back my graphics...
  4. Weird CMD Box on desktop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird CMD Box on desktop: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Lithiumon [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mnaqwb/weird_cmd_box_on_desktop/
  5. cmd on boot

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    cmd on boot: hi lately when i boot up my pc log in to windows it looks like cmd opens then closes its hard to tell because it happens so fast but im pretty sure its either cmd or power-shell does anyone have any idea why its doing this and if its bad. i will try and see if i can get a...
  6. Cmd screen flashes during startup! What is it?

in Windows 10 Support
    Cmd screen flashes during startup! What is it?: Every now and then, during startup (when all applications are loading, etc.) I'll get a cmd prompt window that flashes for a second or two (not long enough to read/decipher what it says or what is happening) and then disappears. No idea what just loaded, started or anything....
  7. Simple question: CMD shows up during boot

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Simple question: CMD shows up during boot: As the title says, two CMD icons show up on the taskbar for a split of a second during boot. Is this normal? Thank you submitted by /u/TheCrownlessKingTolk [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fa1zw4/simple_question_cmd_shows_up_during_boot/
  8. Blank Cmd box flashing on screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blank Cmd box flashing on screen: Tried everything I know - still flashing every min or so... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blank-cmd-box-flashing-on-screen/1a2c5e13-0272-4b51-b376-21e2dd4ecf6a
  9. Screen Flashes Once during Boot.

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen Flashes Once during Boot.: its kinda hard to explain. but every time i reboot. there brightness changes for a while. ( few seconds then go back again ) as seen in the video. the issue start when i try to format the notebook ( clean the drive ) then its stuck at 30%. after that i forced restart the...
  10. Box flashes on screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Box flashes on screen: I was wondering if anyone could assist. Every 2 or 3 hours on my pc, the outline of a black box flashes up on my screen for a fraction of a second. I have cyberghost installed and thought it may be that, but I closed it down, and the box flashed shortly after, so I think it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. multiple flashing boxes on start up