Windows 10: Multiple compounding issues with Windows 11

Discus and support Multiple compounding issues with Windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hopefully someone can help as I'm not sure where to go with this, most of the small issues were annoying but easy enough to ignore on their own but now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by HaefenZebra, Jan 20, 2022.

1. Multiple compounding issues with Windows 11

Hopefully someone can help as I'm not sure where to go with this, most of the small issues were annoying but easy enough to ignore on their own but now they're getting to the point that I can't even use my PC properly anymore. Microsoft store is in a current state of unable to install or update anything, the loading wheel just keeps spinning. Terminate, Repair, Reset does not work. Same for Xbox Game Pass, it won't launch games anymore and this is a service I'm paying for monthly. It just opens a page to the Microsoft store for Game Services, which I already have installed and couldn't reinsta

:)

HaefenZebra, Jan 20, 2022

2. connect multiple compound lines

How could I connect multiple compound lines of similar nature accurately without overlapping as it is seen in grouping ?

DrProdip Bhattacharjee, Jan 20, 2022
  3. Arun B J Win User
    IE 11 not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Explorer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/internet-explorer/ie-crashes-stops-working#ie=ie-11

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jan 20, 2022
  4. Jerry8A Win User

Multiple compounding issues with Windows 11

Optical Drive Issue

Hello Anak –

Appreciate your detailed return. Your added steps really helped.

Assuming I did the steps correctly, this is where I am now.

Screenshot 12 shows my CD Disc shortcut on my desktop.
    Screenshot 10 shows the CD Drive shortcut listed in the “Send to” listing.
    Screenshot 11 shows the “Send to” listing after the steps were taken, but the CD drive name is not listed.

So, it appears the steps did not work for me. And, I did try the steps, “If it still won’t do ……” and still no luck.

What do you think?

JerryA

Multiple compounding issues with Windows 11 [​IMG]

Jerry8A, Jan 20, 2022
Thema:

Multiple compounding issues with Windows 11

1. Multiple compounding issues with Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Multiple compounding issues

2. PC Windows 11 Multiple Issues.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Windows 11 Multiple Issues.: Context I was having a multiple of issues so I did a clean install of windows 11 from usb, but now I am having problems again. Also I accidently deleted usb boot from drive that helped me reinstall windows more on this. As from the subject says I am having a multiple of...
  3. PC Windows 11 Multiple Issues.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Windows 11 Multiple Issues.: Context I was having a multiple of issues so I did a clean install of windows 11 from usb, but now I am having problems again. Also I accidently deleted usb boot from drive that helped me reinstall windows more on this. As from the subject says I am having a multiple of...
  4. Windows 11 issue with multiple monitors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 issue with multiple monitors: Hello everyone,I stumbled upon a strange issue which I'd like to report and ask for some help in investigating / solving it.I'm a gamer and recently updated my system:OSWindows 11 Pro 64-bit 10.0, Build 22621 22621.ni_release.220506-1250MainboardGigabyte Z790 GAMING X...
  5. Windows 11 issue with multiple monitors

Windows 11 issue with multiple monitors: Hello everyone,I stumbled upon a strange issue which I'd like to report and ask for some help in investigating / solving it.I'm a gamer and recently updated my system:OSWindows 11 Pro 64-bit 10.0, Build 22621 22621.ni_release.220506-1250MainboardGigabyte Z790 GAMING X...
  6. Windows 11 issue with multiple displays

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 issue with multiple displays: Hello,I am new to Windows 11 and having trouble with display settings. At my desk I have 3 monitors, but I also have a projector hooked up in another room which I use for games / movies. On my old Windows 10 computer, I would simply turn off the monitors and turn on the...
  7. Windows 11 issue with multiple displays

Windows 11 issue with multiple displays: Hello,I am new to Windows 11 and having trouble with display settings. At my desk I have 3 monitors, but I also have a projector hooked up in another room which I use for games / movies. On my old Windows 10 computer, I would simply turn off the monitors and turn on the...
  8. Multiple issues after upgrading to Windows 11

Multiple issues after upgrading to Windows 11: Hello,My laptop updated to Windows 11 last week and has been having multiple issues since:Can't run Zoom without the computer freezing until I have to restart it - I've reinstalled Zoom but it hasn't made a differenceVideo calls in general don't seem to work - Teams and FB...
  9. Multiple compounding issues with Windows 11

Multiple compounding issues with Windows 11: Hopefully someone can help as I'm not sure where to go with this, most of the small issues were annoying but easy enough to ignore on their own but now they're getting to the point that I can't even use my PC properly anymore. Microsoft store is in a current state of unable...
  10. compounding back-ups?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    compounding back-ups?: [img] windows 10 Home: When backing up to an external hard drive, does the new back-up add or replace the folders of the same name. My C: drive used only 88 GB, but on the external drive is 554 GB used. Just curious. 144763