Windows 10: Multiple computers and the same MS email associated - non-profit

Discus and support Multiple computers and the same MS email associated - non-profit in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I run a non-profit that includes 15 computers all running MS Windows 10 Pro. As I set up the computers, I have associated each with my personal... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by michaelmunson2, Mar 18, 2021.

1. Multiple computers and the same MS email associated - non-profit

I run a non-profit that includes 15 computers all running MS Windows 10 Pro.

As I set up the computers, I have associated each with my personal Microsoft account, since adding a MS account on computer set up seems to be required. All users, then, are linked to my account, which is not ideal -- and they then have my name at their log in window.

How can I be the one to set up all computers -- and not have my Microsoft account linked? I don't want to require each employee to have a microsoft account. We all work remotely, too, so i can't easily physically access their computer after initial set up.

Would like each computer to be able to be personalized to each user.

What might the best solutions be?

Thank you.

michael munson

:)

michaelmunson2, Mar 18, 2021
Thema:

Multiple computers and the same MS email associated - non-profit

1. Multiple computers and the same MS email associated - non-profit - Similar Threads - Multiple computers same

2. Is there non profit pricing for upgrading MS Win11 Home to Pro?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there non profit pricing for upgrading MS Win11 Home to Pro?: I have a customer who is non profit. We need to upgrade their laptop from Win11 Home to Pro. Is there non profit pricing for this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-non-profit-pricing-for-upgrading-ms-win11/cb00986a-1bca-4ef6-85d7-53f619c04bc6
  3. Is there non profit pricing for upgrading MS Win11 Home to Pro?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there non profit pricing for upgrading MS Win11 Home to Pro?: I have a customer who is non profit. We need to upgrade their laptop from Win11 Home to Pro. Is there non profit pricing for this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-non-profit-pricing-for-upgrading-ms-win11/cb00986a-1bca-4ef6-85d7-53f619c04bc6
  4. Remove an email associated with my MS account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove an email associated with my MS account.: Somehow, in the distant past, both my wife's primary email address and my email address got associated with a single MS account. We would like to remove my wife's email from the MS account, but I can't find how to do it. When I am in my MS account profile...
  5. Remove an email associated with my MS account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove an email associated with my MS account.: Somehow, in the distant past, both my wife's primary email address and my email address got associated with a single MS account. We would like to remove my wife's email from the MS account, but I can't find how to do it. When I am in my MS account profile...
  6. Laptop donated to non-profit org

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Laptop donated to non-profit org: Our non-profit org has a laptop that was initially purchased by a member, who donated it to the org. I need to change the license on Windows and Office to our org instead of it being tied to the member.How do I do that?...
  7. Multiple emails for same child

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Multiple emails for same child: My child has an existing family account set up under one email address, however he has an Xbox set up under a different email. Is there a way to have one child's account monitor multiple email addresses?...
  8. Same screensaver on multiple computers

in Windows 10 Customization
    Same screensaver on multiple computers: We already had a laptop with Windows 10, and I recently bought a second computer also with Windows 10. After powering up the new one several times I noticed that it had somehow adopted the same screensaver as the laptop had, presumably through the internet or at least locally...
  9. multiple computers with same MS account log in a problem?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    multiple computers with same MS account log in a problem?: Is it OK to have 2 or 3 computers with the same xxxx.outlook .com log in credentials? Would it confuse matters for example computer #1 runs on Windows 10 Home with Office 2013 Home and Business and computer #2 has Windows 10 Pro with Office 2013 Home and Student? Would it be...
  10. Multiple Keys associated with MS Account?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Multiple Keys associated with MS Account?: Am I right in thinking that with the Anniversary method of dealing with Product Key activation, that 1) if the key is associated with my MS account, if I buy a new PC, replacing the old one, then the product key will validate through my account on the new PC? 2) is it OK to...