Windows 10: Multiple computers on one account

Discus and support Multiple computers on one account in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I take care of the computers in my business. I have Office installed on all five with all of them legal. They were all downloads software and I used... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by EdwardRiester, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Multiple computers on one account

I take care of the computers in my business. I have Office installed on all five with all of them legal. They were all downloads software and I used my email address for all of them when I installed them. I started to upgrade some of those to Windows 10 and have two new computers to replace two. I just started to install a new legal version of Access in 32 bit but it won't let me because MS thinks I am on the one with a 2016 Office 64 Bit version. Can a company have multiple computers on one account? I don't even have enough different emails for all of them. How do I clean this up? Hate Windows 10 BTW. Without a doubt our company is backing up due to MS.

:)

EdwardRiester, Feb 13, 2020
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Feb 13, 2020
  3. Zakin Win User
    Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown Multiple computers on one account :(

Zakin, Feb 13, 2020
  4. Multiple computers on one account

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Feb 13, 2020
Thema:

Multiple computers on one account

1. Multiple computers on one account - Similar Threads - Multiple computers account

2. multiple MS accounts - need just one!

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    multiple MS accounts - need just one!: I must have 5 or more Microsoft accounts. The problem is that when I cranked up a new laptop, I cannot transfer the Edge Favorite Bar items to the new machine. The tab names are mostly there except one that I REALLY need, it is a folder that has 17 URL links. Along the...
  3. Odd Issue....Multiple Log In Accounts on One Machine

in Windows 10 Support
    Odd Issue....Multiple Log In Accounts on One Machine: I have 5 Windows 10 machines at home. They're all under my microsoft account...same password to sign in and I'm the only one who uses them. But I have one that has a second account. Same name (mine) but my password doesn't work. I show that I'm the only account.administrator...
  4. One pc multiple user accounts

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    One pc multiple user accounts: Sorry it's so long, I wanted to explain everything, I use both Google Drive and Microsoft OneDrive as backup for all of my computers. but recently my son asked to borrow my laptop, I said yes, he went in my office and just closed the lid, he did not see the earbuds laying...
  5. Multiple Accounts on One Drive - Microsoft Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Customization
    Multiple Accounts on One Drive - Microsoft Windows 10 Pro: I have two personal computers w/two separate email addresses, both operating on Windows 10 PRO. I would like to be able to synch the two accounts, one on each computer to a single One Drive. I cannot seem to determine how to set up a second account/email address from the...
  6. Merge multiple mail accounts into one in outlook 365

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Merge multiple mail accounts into one in outlook 365: Bought a new PC and installed office 365 on it. All is good except an outlook issue. I have 3 different gmail addresses. Now in out look, I get 3 sets of folders for each - as an example, I have 3 inboxes for each of them. On my old computer I had only one Inbox and all mail...
  7. MULTIPLE (3) OneDrive ACCOUNTS. HOW TO GET EVERYTHING INTO ONE ACCOUNT?

in Windows 10 Customization
    MULTIPLE (3) OneDrive ACCOUNTS. HOW TO GET EVERYTHING INTO ONE ACCOUNT?: I am, obviously, losing touch with my "inner PC" in that I have somehow set up THREE (3) OneDrive accounts, but I would prefer to have just ONE OneDrive account. How can I do that; combine all three into one, or sync all together??? I don't know. I'm just asking so that I...
  8. multiple computers with same MS account log in a problem?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    multiple computers with same MS account log in a problem?: Is it OK to have 2 or 3 computers with the same xxxx.outlook .com log in credentials? Would it confuse matters for example computer #1 runs on Windows 10 Home with Office 2013 Home and Business and computer #2 has Windows 10 Pro with Office 2013 Home and Student? Would it be...
  9. Is W10 free to multiple computers by one owner?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is W10 free to multiple computers by one owner?: I recently purchased a new laptop to replace my aging one that has slowed to a snails pace. Maybe also has a virus - I dunno. The new laptop has W10 installed. I also have 10 installed on a couple of desktops. I plan to move all of my data from the retired laptop to a large...
  10. One Microsoft account - 2 computers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One Microsoft account - 2 computers: Hi there, Been wondering where to post this, i hope soft & apps is good category enough. Here is my situation. I just bought Forza Horizon 4, i have fiber at the office, so i downloaded it in couple hours and could play during lunch time. Then I started downloading at home...