Windows 10: Multiple crashes Event ID 41

Discus and support Multiple crashes Event ID 41 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have been getting this error repeatedly and it is driving me insane. I have switched out my PSU, Mobo, RAM, and tested my video card, and it's not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DennisSinclair, Sep 11, 2020.

1. Multiple crashes Event ID 41

I have been getting this error repeatedly and it is driving me insane. I have switched out my PSU, Mobo, RAM, and tested my video card, and it's not any of these. Temperatures are all fine as well. I did a complete re-install of Windows and it still crashed; I went back and redid Windows again and it still crashes. All of my drivers are up to date. It can happen at really random times, but normally starting a game and playing for a couple of minutes will guarantee a crash. Minidump files say it is ntoskrnl.exe caused by address ntoskrnl.exe+1c23c0.

Link to the files is attached, any help would be greatly appreciated. I have also tried every Windows tweak I could find, from turning off hibernate, to setting sleep to never, etc.... I am just reading the same suggestions over and over on different forums, so hopefully someone will get more out of the dump files.

Dump Files

PS It doesn't alway leave a file when it crashes and there is never a BSOD, it's always just instant crash and restart. My computer has crashed twice since the last dump file and there were no new dump files created. It's always Event 41 when it comes back up, and always looks like the below screenshot.

Event 41 error

:)

DennisSinclair, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

Multiple crashes Event ID 41

1. Multiple crashes Event ID 41 - Similar Threads - Multiple crashes Event

2. Event ID 41

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Event ID 41: Hi, my PC has been crashing with Event ID 41I've tried:Replacing PSUUpdating BIOSReinstalling GPU Drivers using DDUMoving PC Power plug to surge protectorReplacing home electrical socketUsing sfc /scannow and DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth both showed no issuesTech...
  3. event id 41

event id 41: Hello. i just recently started to get som issues with my gaming pc. while ingame after maybe 10 minutes the pc freezes and the screen either turns black or just freezes and ill need to press the power button in order to use the pc again. I have just replaced the old psu with...
  4. Event ID 41

Event ID 41: How do I find out what is causing this error? It shuts down fine without crashing yet I get these... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/event-id-41/1d4ac92b-f285-45c5-a18e-0cfaf56b8662
  5. Event ID 41

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event ID 41: Hi,I've been dealing with this issue where my computer will randomly lose power no shutting down or restarting message, then reboot itself. Checking Event Viewer right after the reboot shows Event ID 41 The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error...
  6. Multiple Event Code 41 Crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple Event Code 41 Crashes: My computer has been crashing for a while now, and I am uncertain why. The computer crashes, but only when there is 2 sticks of ram in it. I've tested both sticks of ram, and they both work fine. Below are my specs, as well as the latest crash log. Specs: CPU: AMD Radeon...
  7. Event ID 41

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Event ID 41: My cpu just turned off and it is attempting to power up but turns off again until i cut the power supply then after a few minutes i tried again. it happened 3 times. can you help me determine the exact issue here? Thank you below is the code that I got from the eventlogs...
  8. Event ID 41

Event ID 41: Hi, i recently built a gaming pc and received it in august but i have been facing non stop issues as my pc restarts at random times when it is idle or when im using the internet to watch youtube and or netflix. I cant do any work on my pc due to this issue. However, when i...
  9. Event ID 41

Event ID 41: I had a restarting problem about 8 months ago with event ID 41, I post a question and one of your technicians told me to change the power supply. I have done it and my problem solved. now I have the same problem but this time changing the power supply didn't solved my...
  10. Event ID 41

Event ID 41: I have a regular power down issue I have attached Application and System Logs Could someone take a look and see what might be the cause? This has starte happening in the last week - multiple power downs while I am seemingly not doing anything....