Windows 10: Multiple crashes Event ID 41

Discus and support Multiple crashes Event ID 41 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have been getting this error repeatedly and it is driving me insane. I have switched out my PSU, Mobo, RAM, and tested my video card, and it's not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DennisSinclair, Sep 11, 2020.

1. Multiple crashes Event ID 41

I have been getting this error repeatedly and it is driving me insane. I have switched out my PSU, Mobo, RAM, and tested my video card, and it's not any of these. Temperatures are all fine as well. I did a complete re-install of Windows and it still crashed; I went back and redid Windows again and it still crashes. All of my drivers are up to date. It can happen at really random times, but normally starting a game and playing for a couple of minutes will guarantee a crash. Minidump files say it is ntoskrnl.exe caused by address ntoskrnl.exe+1c23c0.

Link to the files is attached, any help would be greatly appreciated. I have also tried every Windows tweak I could find, from turning off hibernate, to setting sleep to never, etc.... I am just reading the same suggestions over and over on different forums, so hopefully someone will get more out of the dump files.

Dump Files

PS It doesn't alway leave a file when it crashes and there is never a BSOD, it's always just instant crash and restart. My computer has crashed twice since the last dump file and there were no new dump files created. It's always Event 41 when it comes back up, and always looks like the below screenshot.

Event 41 error

:)

DennisSinclair, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

Multiple crashes Event ID 41

1. Multiple crashes Event ID 41 - Similar Threads - Multiple crashes Event

2. Event ID 41

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Event ID 41: I had a restarting problem about 8 months ago with event ID 41, I post a question and one of your technicians told me to change the power supply. I have done it and my problem solved. now I have the same problem but this time changing the power supply didn't solved my...
  3. Event ID #41

Event ID #41: The event ID is 41 with this note " The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly." Since a couple of days ago my computer keeps restarting by itself. it...
  4. Event ID 41

Event ID 41: I have a regular power down issue I have attached Application and System Logs Could someone take a look and see what might be the cause? This has starte happening in the last week - multiple power downs while I am seemingly not doing anything....
  5. Event ID 41

Event ID 41: Hi all, since 2020 I get Event ID 41 almost daily 50+ and counting. I had some occurrences previously but now it is becoming unbearable. "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or...
  6. Event ID 41 & 142

Event ID 41 & 142: Over the last few weeks I have been experiencing intermittant and random power offs - unexpected shutdowns. The system does not automatically restart and no blue screens occur before the event. I can see no correlation to when this happens - when watching media, browsing...
  7. PC crashing without warning - Event id 41

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashing without warning - Event id 41: So my pc crashes randomly when i am gaming usually 10min-1hr. I have tried about everything that comes to my mind 1. Reinstalled windows several times 2. Bought a new PSU 3. Updated bios 4. Updated all drivers 5. Tried about every tutorial on how to fix this. System...
  8. Kernel event ID 41

Kernel event ID 41: Unexpected reboots are usually caused by PSU. Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date: 21.01.2020 9:41:12 Event ID: 41 Task Category: 63 Level: Critical Keywords: 70368744177664. Please, help me. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgzVXjcBeVqdlBnh6CGH5pqf4_G7?e=me0o2u...
  9. Event id: 41 error

Event id: 41 error: I am a poker player and it seems to happen when i play poker. Keeps showing this error. I have reinstalled windows and started from scratch and this still happens and i am not sure what to do anymore. i have ran memory tests and my system temperatures are fine so i am lost. I...
  10. Frequent crashes Kernel-Power Event ID 41

Frequent crashes Kernel-Power Event ID 41: Over the passed month I've been having crashes where the monitor (Which is actually a HDTV) turns off but the computer itself seems to be on. The monitor has it's standard No Signal Detected as if the TV is turned on but not my computer. Both the front panel lights behave as...