Windows 10: Multiple Crashes from various Error Codes (x04e, x0a, xo101, x01a ...)

Discus and support Multiple Crashes from various Error Codes (x04e, x0a, xo101, x01a ...) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Crashes mostly occur when gaming, but not a rule Hello guys, Here's a quick preview of the issues: Attachment 89238 First time here, I saw... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by lord1027, Jul 8, 2016.

1. lord1027 Win User

Multiple Crashes from various Error Codes (x04e, x0a, xo101, x01a ...)

Crashes mostly occur when gaming, but not a rule

Hello guys,

Here's a quick preview of the issues:
    Attachment 89238

First time here, I saw you are an active and helpful community so I decided to try my luck. I first ingored the BSODs, but it's becoming very annoying lately. I've seen this as a common issue so I thought I should mention that I am using a USB WiFi adapter.

I've already tried updating drivers and reinstalling OS, so my guess is that it's a hardware issue, altough it'd be of great help if you could help me localize the culprit. There have been more BSODs but I once used CCleaner and deleted older report logs too.

Thank you!

:)

lord1027, Jul 8, 2016
  2. DaleWeihe Win User

How to fix error code: 0x8024a105

I'm currently running Windows 10 build 1607 version 14393 and trying to upgrade to build 1709 version 16299. My updates continue to fail with various error codes such as 0x8024a105 or 0xc1900208. I have searched for and tried multiple suggestions based
    on these error codes to resolve with no luck. Any thoughts or assistance to help resolve my problem would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

DaleWeihe, Jul 8, 2016
  3. Driver Errors(?) Causing Crashes/BSODs

Hello.

An owned laptop is beginning to encounter semi-frequent crashes related to a driver of some sort (it is unknown as to a specific driver), with portions of the crashes causing blue screens of death - multiple MEMORY_MANAGEMENT and other assorted errors. The
    device is an Acer Aspire E1-731 that had been retrofitted from Windows 7 to Windows 10, and errors tend to occur semi-randomly (typical situation is opening of an application causing crash, but no specific application does so more than others.)

Shared items 12-26-2016 (1) is a link to various mini-dump files collected over the past two months. Additional crashes have occurred aside
    from the eleven which had created files, but as the device will simply hang and not produce a blue screen of death, they do not produce mini-dump files.

Sonya.Hafner, Jul 8, 2016
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

You have two different brands of RAM. Two Corsair, two something else that I dont know.

As you are having multiple different BSODs, all are pointing to memory corruption somehow, it should be your first step of troubleshooting that you use a single KIT OF RAM.
    It is not a good decision to use mixed RAM.
    Also, disable XMP, let the RAM run on 1333 MHZ.

Let the computer with the two Corsair RAM sticks at 1333 MHz only. Let us see a BSOD with this setup.
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ________
    Code: Speed 1600MHz Manufacturer 0619 Serial Number Asset Tag Number Part Number WLA304G08-EGN1B ________________________________________________________________ Speed 1600MHz Manufacturer 0215 Serial Number Asset Tag Number Part Number CMX4GX3M1A1600C11[/quote] Code: BugCheck 101, {18, 0, fffff8016e995180, 0} Probably caused by : Unknown_Image ( PAGE_NOT_ZERO ) Followup: MachineOwner --------- *** Memory manager detected 1 instance(s) of page corruption, target is likely to have memory corruption.[/quote] Code: BugCheck A, {ffffc0012d040480, 2, 1, fffff80032e7d05b} *** WARNING: Unable to verify checksum for win32k.sys Probably caused by : memory_corruption ( nt!MiReadyStandbyPageForActive+7b ) Followup: MachineOwner ---------[/quote] Code: BugCheck 4E, {2, 856ad, 41dfff, 1} Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+21cb4 ) Followup: MachineOwner ---------[/quote]

5. lord1027 Win User
    Thanks for the fast reply, I'll take 2 of the RAM sticks down and let you know. I have no idea what XMP is but I'll Google it *Smile
    Will be back tomorrow with updates.

lord1027, Jul 8, 2016
  6. ARC
    Arc Win User
    XMP means Extreme Memory Profile. It helps to use RAM at higher MHz.
    Boot into the BIOS. It should be in EZ Mode and XMP should be here:

Attachment 89247

It may show any XMP profile is activated. Disable it.

7. lord1027 Win User
    Ok, I removed the other RAM today and kept the Corsair only. Also I purchased 2 more identical RAM ( Dual Channel Corsair CMX4GX3M1A1600C11) so I can still have 16 GB. Probably not the smartest move because I was supposed ot test now, but I got used to 16GB.

If by chance it still crashes I'll run a memtest86+ only on the old Corsair RAM.

Also checked and XMP was already disabled. I'll update it today or tomorrow after some heavy gaming *Smile

Thank you!

lord1027, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Multiple Crashes from various Error Codes (x04e, x0a, xo101, x01a ...) - Similar Threads - Multiple Crashes various

2. BSOD with various error codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD with various error codes: Ok I’ve thrown enough money guessing so this is my last stand before taking this to a shop. I recently got an HP omen 15 for a very good deal that keeps BSODing randomly with PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA and I initially thought the ram wasn’t substantial enough at 4gb so I...
  3. BSOD with various error codes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD with various error codes: Ok I’ve thrown enough money guessing so this is my last stand before taking this to a shop. I recently got an HP omen 15 for a very good deal that keeps BSODing randomly with PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA and I initially thought the ram wasn’t substantial enough at 4gb so I...
  4. Multiple Bluescreens a day, various error codes.

Multiple Bluescreens a day, various error codes.: Hello,I recently bought a lenovo laptop a couple months ago and it was working fine until about a month ago where i started having very infrequent blue screens.These bluescreens over the past month or so have increased in frequency and I am puzzled as to what to do to fix the...
  5. Windows crashing with various Blue Screen error codes

Windows crashing with various Blue Screen error codes: Windows 10 has been crashing quite often since the the 2004 update. Link to the pest several dump files: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BeIKO5vKnOpJInQFXJL2c3tHaubGiZC8/view?usp=sharing Crashes have occurred while on zoom calls, when gaming, and once when waking PC up...
  6. Bluescreen with various error codes

Bluescreen with various error codes: Attached is the link to dump file and .nfo file https://1drv.ms/u/s!Asht83ypNKXhgZNeTBD2HO28ucRXuQ?e=lqpfh4 https://1drv.ms/u/s!Asht83ypNKXhgZNdvEEUsz-nPJSxAw?e=Tq6X5N Please help!...
  7. Constant various multiple BSOD crashes

Constant various multiple BSOD crashes: Hi; I am getting constant BSOD crashes with random error msgs but all the usual. The PC will run fine for hours and then crash or it will do it as soon as I start working on it. The bigger issue is that my pc almost always crashes overnight and has rebooted when I go to log...
  8. Getting various BSOD with multiple error codes

Getting various BSOD with multiple error codes: Hi, I've been getting some BSOD for about a week now. Usually once a day. Sometimes multiple times a day. My biggest problem is that lately, there's been no "What failed" part after the Stop Code. The last 4 BSOD I've gotten have just been KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED,...
  9. Multiple BSOD with various error codes on Windows 10

Multiple BSOD with various error codes on Windows 10: Hello, I am experiencing multiple BSOD with different error codes. Here are some of the dump files I was able to collect: https://www.dropbox.com/s/gtn6svui754f9du/dumpfiles.zip Any idea what might be the problem? Thanks,...
  10. Multiple crashes with multiple error codes & modules

Multiple crashes with multiple error codes & modules: Hi there, For the past few months I've had fairly regular (usually at least one a day) BSOD on W10. Using WhoCrashed, it's shown that there's multiple modules causing a variety of different errors. I've uploaded my zip from the log collector but I'll also add the log from...