Windows 10: Multiple crashes

Discus and support Multiple crashes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have been having this problem with my computer for years and I am starting to lose my mind, for a while my computer worked just find no problems... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JoshBabcock, Feb 14, 2021.

1. Multiple crashes

I have been having this problem with my computer for years and I am starting to lose my mind, for a while my computer worked just find no problems loading or starting up, then for a few times I would get an error message usually something with a driver error, would look for an update of course no update to be found and would continue on my merry way, then over the last year or two the bsod would come up more then once a month, I would get to the point where I would just put my pc into sleep of fear that my machine wouldn't turn on again, of course if I forgot to or lost power I would have to wipe the whole computer just to get it working again, now I'm on what I can only think is my 8th computer wipe, new hard drives, a new motherboard, almost all new parts over the years and now it just refuses to work and I get different error codes every time never the same problem please help!!!!!

:)

JoshBabcock, Feb 14, 2021
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Feb 14, 2021
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Feb 14, 2021
  4. Naki Win User

Multiple crashes

GPU-Z 0.8.7 crash on launch

W1zzard is asking you to test so that he can suggest next steps and be able to troubleshoot the issue you have.
    If another version works, it would be one set of steps.
    If several other versions also fail/crash, then it would be another.

Thema:

Multiple crashes

1. Multiple crashes - Similar Threads - Multiple crashes

2. Multiple applications crashing with ntdll.dll

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple applications crashing with ntdll.dll: Multiple applications crashsome games crash on loading screens.some applications have crash errors.I am on a fresh install and have tried all the basics "sfc /scannow: Ect.I have replaced:RAMPSUGPUMOTHERBAORD SPECS:CPU: AMD 5600GPU :750ti also tried two different 6650xtRAM:...
  3. Multiple applications crashing with ntdll.dll

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple applications crashing with ntdll.dll: Multiple applications crashsome games crash on loading screens.some applications have crash errors.I am on a fresh install and have tried all the basics "sfc /scannow: Ect.I have replaced:RAMPSUGPUMOTHERBAORD SPECS:CPU: AMD 5600GPU :750ti also tried two different 6650xtRAM:...
  4. Multiple Crashes due to DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple Crashes due to DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133: The last year or so, i keep coming back to my computer in a shut down state. I've never been able to catch the crash itself and i havnt seen any system events correlating to the problem. I do have dmp files associated with each crash, so im guessing im bluescreening....
  5. Multiple Crashes due to DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133

Multiple Crashes due to DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133: The last year or so, i keep coming back to my computer in a shut down state. I've never been able to catch the crash itself and i havnt seen any system events correlating to the problem. I do have dmp files associated with each crash, so im guessing im bluescreening....
  6. Multiple Crashes due to DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Windows crashing and going to BSOD. Has been crashing during multiple games....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows crashing and going to BSOD. Has been crashing during multiple games....: Windows has been crashing and going to BSOD for about a week whenever I play any game for more than a couple hours. Any idea how I can fix this?******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  8. Windows crashing and going to BSOD. Has been crashing during multiple games....

Windows crashing and going to BSOD. Has been crashing during multiple games....: Windows has been crashing and going to BSOD for about a week whenever I play any game for more than a couple hours. Any idea how I can fix this?******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  9. Multiple BSOD crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSOD crashes: Hello, I'm looking for some help troubleshooting blue screen crashes I'm getting on my PC. They started some time around last year and they used to happen once in a while but have increased in frequency to the point of getting 3+ crashes a day. I've gotten multiple crash...
  10. Multiple BSOD crashes

Multiple BSOD crashes: Hello, I'm looking for some help troubleshooting blue screen crashes I'm getting on my PC. They started some time around last year and they used to happen once in a while but have increased in frequency to the point of getting 3+ crashes a day. I've gotten multiple crash...