Windows 10: Multiple daily BSOD's on a new build with various different errors.

Discus and support Multiple daily BSOD's on a new build with various different errors. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Earlier in the month I built a new PC for the Wife and I. I use it for gaming and she uses it for video editing. We have been getting random BSODs... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by dlanning79, Mar 9, 2018.

1. Multiple daily BSOD's on a new build with various different errors.

Earlier in the month I built a new PC for the Wife and I. I use it for gaming and she uses it for video editing. We have been getting random BSODs almost since day one, but they seem more frequent now for some reason. I would like to think I have a decent amount of PC know-how, but have come to the limit of my ability to figure this one out.

Things I have tried so far are

Fresh install of Windows 10
    All drivers that I can think of are up to date
    Ran Driver Verifier Utility
    Ran SFC
    Ran Memory Diagnostic tool

Everything has come back ok

Quick rundown of specs

Ryzen 5 1600
    Gigabyte x370 K5 Gaming MoBo
    16 GB G.Skill Ripjaw 5 3200 cl16
    MSI Gaming X GTX 1060 6GB
    Seasonic Focus Gold 650w PSU
    Crucial MX500 500GB main drive
    Seagate Barracuda 2TB storage drive (Steam/games, etc)

All parts are new

Any help would be greatly appreciated

:)

dlanning79, Mar 9, 2018
  2. Gigamic Win User

Various BSoD Errors After New System Build

I feel silly for not posting my system specs. This is a custom built PC that I recently put together:

Processor: i7-6700k

GPU: GeForce GTX 980Ti

RAM: 16 GB of HyperX Fury DDR4 2666

MOBO: Z170 MSI Krait Gaming Motherboard

It also has two hardrives, an intel SSD, and is liquid cooled so heat should not be a problem (I've been monitoring the heat levels and they are chilly).

Driver View Report:

DriverViewReport.txt

System Info File (Normal Mode):

System Info File (Normal Mode).nfo

Gigamic, Mar 9, 2018
  3. Gigamic Win User
    Various BSoD Errors After New System Build

I have been experiencing various BSoD errors after recently building a new PC. The errors themselves are varied but most seem to be related to 'ntoskernel.exe.' I am wondering if someone can help me interpret these minidump files as I am stumped at the moment.

DMPs – Google Drive

(link to minidump archive)

Things to note:

-I have tried running memtest (three passes over 5 hours) and it returned no errors.

-I did the sfc/scannow thing (no errors)

-The BSoDs seem to happen at random times. I've experienced them while starting up the computer, installing a game, watching a video. One even happened in sleep mode.

-The errors are infrequent (maybe once a day), but they are frequent enough to be an issue.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Gigamic, Mar 9, 2018
  4. Multiple daily BSOD's on a new build with various different errors.

BSODs have been mostly Kernal Security Check Failures, but also some other random ones thrown in every once in a while.

dlanning79, Mar 10, 2018
  5. philc43 Win User
    There is only one crash dump file saved in the logs and so something must be deleting the older ones. Make sure CCleaner is not setup to delete minidump crash files and memory dump files.

The one crash we can analyse shows that the system had a blue screen which was caused by a driver referring to invalid addresses. The stack indicates that this driver was the graphics nvlddmkm.sys driver.

Code: 0: kd> lmDvmnvlddmkm Browse full module list start end module name fffff80b`584d0000 fffff80b`595d9000 nvlddmkm T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: nvlddmkm.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_048172e9d7cc483d\nvlddmkm.sys Image name: nvlddmkm.sys Browse all global symbols functions data Timestamp: Fri Feb 23 11:54:48 2018 (5A907188) CheckSum: 010BD780 ImageSize: 01109000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4 Information from resource tables:[/quote]
    You will need to try a newer (or older) driver until you find one that works.

The best way to do this is to uninstall everything of Nvidia using Display Driver Uninstaller and install new drivers from your Graphics card manufacturer or from the NVidia website. When you do this be sure the "clean install" box is checked and only install the Graphics driver and the PhysX driver.

philc43, Mar 11, 2018
  6. Thnx for your feedback!

dlanning79, Mar 12, 2018
  7. Replaced mobo and processor and used a gpu driver that windows installed with updates. So far so good, been about 4 days and no BSOD.

dlanning79, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Multiple daily BSOD's on a new build with various different errors.

1. Multiple daily BSOD's on a new build with various different errors. - Similar Threads - Multiple daily BSOD's

2. Multiple BSOD errors daily

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSOD errors daily: What is the solution for regularly having a variety of BSODs that cause the computer to restart? I'm on a brand new Lenovo Ideapad 3 15ALC6 with an AMD Ryzen 5 5500U Processor, 20GB RAM,1TB SSD. It shipped with Windows 10 Home and I upgraded to Windows 11. I have updated my...
  3. Multiple BSOD errors daily

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple BSOD errors daily: What is the solution for regularly having a variety of BSODs that cause the computer to restart? I'm on a brand new Lenovo Ideapad 3 15ALC6 with an AMD Ryzen 5 5500U Processor, 20GB RAM,1TB SSD. It shipped with Windows 10 Home and I upgraded to Windows 11. I have updated my...
  4. Multiple BSOD intermittently with different errors in new build

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Multiple BSOD intermittently with different errors in new build: Hi there Just hoping for some help with some sporadic BSOD every hour or few hours on a new build with fresh install. Different errors each time including: Clock watchdog timeout DPC watchdog violation APC index mismatch pagefault in nonpaged area Configuration:...
  5. various different BSOD on new PC build

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    various different BSOD on new PC build: I built a PC a little more than a week ago. Within the first few days, I was having recurring issues with blue screens, seemingly a different error every time. Some of the errors I recall are System_Service_Exception, Critical_Process_Died, Kernel_Mode_Head_Corruption,...
  6. Getting various different BSODs daily

Getting various different BSODs daily: My computer has been having problems for a bit so I reinstalled windows recently but I'm still getting random BSOD all with different error codes. Here are error codes for 4-5ish past days. I anyone could help figure it out that would be awesome. 0x000000ef 0x0000007e...
  7. Windows 10 Multiple BSOD daily with different errors

Windows 10 Multiple BSOD daily with different errors: Hello everyone, First, thank you for your work here, it's good to see that kind of forums. My roommate's computer is quite new (Bought and built in March). At first, when she was playing games, they would randomly freeze, forcing her to kill the process and restart the...
  8. Multiple Different BSOD’s Daily

Multiple Different BSOD’s Daily: Hey guys so to start at the beginning, i bought a legit usb windows 10 key and a brand new m.2 drive for my OS. I installed windows successfully, i installed my chipset drivers, my graphics drivers, my motherboards utilities and such all on a brand new OS and drive. Well now...
  9. New build, daily BSOD

New build, daily BSOD: Hi guys. I recently built a new computer and it's been giving me a lot of trouble. I get a crash that says whea uncorrectable error probably twice a day. Primarily I use the computer for gaming. I'm not sure if this is a problem I can correct myself or if there part...
  10. Various BSOD errors on new build

Various BSOD errors on new build: So since putting together my first Intel build I have been getting all sorts of BSOD errors when booting up my computer. They seem to change pretty often but some of the most common ones have been: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BAD_POOL_HEADER SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. driver corrupted expool new build