Windows 10: Multiple desktops due to OneDrive

Discus and support Multiple desktops due to OneDrive in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello there! I have got 3 different Desktop Folders. One from my personal OneDrive account, one from my schools one drive account and one thats just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by da_koi, Jan 15, 2021.

1. da_koi Win User

Multiple desktops due to OneDrive

Hello there!

I have got 3 different Desktop Folders. One from my personal OneDrive account, one from my schools one drive account and one thats just on my harddrive.

Is there any way that i can remove the two OneDrive-Desktops? I also have a lot of files duplicated on 2 of the desktops, but not all of them.

Thanks in advance!

:)

da_koi, Jan 15, 2021

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Jan 15, 2021
  3. Smittychat., Jan 15, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

No onedrive

Hello Francis, Multiple desktops due to OneDrive :)

Doing the steps below to install the latest version of OneDrive may be able to help.

1. Download and install the latest version of OneDrive that's rolling out with the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update.
    2. Restart your computer.
    3. After your computer restarts, select the Start button, search for “OneDrive”, and then select the OneDrive desktop app.
    4. When OneDrive Setup starts, enter your personal account, or your work or school account, and then select Sign in.

Brink, Jan 15, 2021
Thema:

1. Multiple desktops due to OneDrive - Similar Threads - Multiple desktops due

2. Onedrive on Multiple Devices

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Onedrive on Multiple Devices: Just wondering if there a way to have separate desktops on 2 pcs if I wanna use the same Onedrive acc on both of them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-on-multiple-devices/f14eb65c-08f6-4988-9f66-80f7dfc42b69
  3. Onedrive on Multiple Devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive on Multiple Devices: Just wondering if there a way to have separate desktops on 2 pcs if I wanna use the same Onedrive acc on both of them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-on-multiple-devices/f14eb65c-08f6-4988-9f66-80f7dfc42b69
  4. Onedrive on Multiple Devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Multiple Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple Desktop: For some reason if I open two or more desktops , and i stay on one deskop for a while , my pc will automatically close the applications i have running in other desktops ... Why is this so?...
  6. Multiple instances of Desktop, Pictures, OneDrive, etc.?

Multiple instances of Desktop, Pictures, OneDrive, etc.?: Suddenly, I have three of almost everything! I am not using OneDrive, and each instance points to the same location, so nothing seems to have been copied - incidentally, I am out of drive space but not sure if that's related or not....
  7. OneDrive - Sync/Duplicate Desktops on Multiple Devices

OneDrive - Sync/Duplicate Desktops on Multiple Devices: My company recently switched from Syncplicity to OneDrive. Syncplicity would synchronize my desktops across multiple devices so if I added/modified a file located on Desktop A, it would sync and be added/modified on Desktop B. I would like to know if OneDrive can do this and...
  8. Multiple OneDrive folders

Multiple OneDrive folders: My C: drive is an SSD and D: is my rotating disk. D: is much larger than C:. Microsoft chose to put the OneDrive folder on C: by default and store pretty much all of my documents there. I've tried several times to get things set up so that my only OneDrive folder is on D: and...
  9. OneDrive on Multiple Computers

OneDrive on Multiple Computers: I have three computers A, B, and C. Computer A has Desktop A and Pictures A, Computer B has Desktop B and Pictures B, and Computer C has Desktop C and Pictures C. None of the 6 desktops and pictures are duplicated. Each is unique. I have one Microsoft Account. I have...
  10. Multiple desktops

in Windows 10 Support
    Multiple desktops: Just found the new feature (for windows anyway) of multiple desktops. This I like a lot, makes multitasking that much more easier :-) Does anyone know if there are, and if so, what are the keyboard controls? do I have to use the task bar button to create a new desktop, and...