Windows 10: Multiple Device Copies

Discus and support Multiple Device Copies in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Can anyone tell me how to stop windows from creating multiple copies of multimedia devices?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JamestownApartments, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Multiple Device Copies

Can anyone tell me how to stop windows from creating multiple copies of multimedia devices?

:)

JamestownApartments, Nov 7, 2019
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Problem printing multiple copies

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand that you are unable to print multiple copies using your Brother MFC-LW8900CDW printer, we will look into this for you.

I would suggest you to try steps mentioned in When
    printing multiple copies or a multi-page document, only a single copy or page is printed - Windows
    and see if that helps.

If the issue persists, you can try to restart Print Spooler service. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key
      + R, to open Run dialog box.
    2. Type services.msc and click on
      OK
    3. Scroll down, look for Print Spooler, right click on it and select
      Properties.
    4. Select Automatic from the drop down for
      Startup type.
    5. Click on Start to start the service and click on
      OK.

You may also refer the Brother article
    How to print multiple copies or use the collate feature within the Windows printer driver

Let us know the results.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Nov 7, 2019
  3. Bumper Win User
    Multiple windows 10 copies.

So what, the question has nothing to do with 7 or the legalities, it has to do with if he can with 10, I suggest you read the question, although why anyone would want more than one copy of 10 is beyond me. I doubt MS will be sending out a helicopter and a sniper because he has more than one copy as a duel boot.

Regards Sir

Bumper, Nov 7, 2019
  4. PaulKroll Win User

Multiple Device Copies

Printer only prints one copy no matter how many multiple copies I enter

Windows 10 Surface Pro is the PC that I'm trying to print multiple copies of a document from.

Canon Copier is what I'm trying to print to.

Are there any suggestions on fixing this?

****NOTE****

This IS NOT a HP Printer: The below fix does not apply. Oh, how I wish it were that easy!

ANSWER
    sofsol replied on: 2/15/2013 5:05:29 AM

Disable Mopier mode - this mode is used when the printer has an EIO hard disk installed. If the printer doesn’t have one, it will only print one copy.

1. Open the (Devices and) Printers Control Panel.
    2. Right-click on the printer, and choose (Printer) Properties.
    3. Click the Device Settings tab.
    4. Scroll to the bottom of the list, and change “Mopier Mode” to “Disabled”, then click OK.

PaulKroll, Nov 7, 2019
Thema:

Multiple Device Copies

1. Multiple Device Copies - Similar Threads - Multiple Device Copies

2. Multiple Devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple Devices: Hi, i have a doubt... I have 2 Usb ports in my laptop one port has occupied by mouse and one occupied by Usb hub in the usb hub i connected one headset,Gamepad, keyboard and one Headset Stand. So im much Device's it is safe for my laptop?? Coz my laptop is 1 and half month...
  3. Multiple devices

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Multiple devices: My issue is that I have multiple devices on my Microsoft account for my children and so on but, I dont know how to stop all my data from being shared on their laptop devices. Its got to the stage where their laptops have no space left. I'm so stuck and really need help...
  4. Multiple copies of desktop.ini needed?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Multiple copies of desktop.ini needed?: Windows 10 has a habit of scattering desktop.ini files in odd places. Right now I have one in my Documents folder and two on my desktop. A search of my username folder yields 17 copies, none in a location that seems natural for this file. Where is the "real" desktop.ini? Is...
  5. Multiple copies emails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Multiple copies emails: Using MS Live Mail in Windows 10 I am getting multiple copies of emails and now there are 20000 in my inbox. How do I stop this and also delete my inbox in full https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiple-copies-emails/ec58fe7a-7abb-4f79-b6ee-b962938244e8"
  6. multiple copies of windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    multiple copies of windows 10: I have windows 10, and windows 10.old on (D:) and windows 10 on (C:). (D:) windows was installed 2018..... (C:) was installed 2019 and is version 1903. I don't know the version on (D:) How to remove the OS and old OS on (D:)?...
  7. Scan multiple copies

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Scan multiple copies: How do i scan multiple copies? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scan-multiple-copies/d7d1f2db-ab64-4124-be07-b7692f24d9e6
  8. Multiple copy and paste

in Windows 10 Customization
    Multiple copy and paste: When I installed the Oct update the windows-v keys opened the multiple paste window. Due to a program crash I had to do a restart. Now windows-v does nothing. Everything else seem to work fine. What could be the problem? The option is turned on in the copy settings. I also...
  9. Can't print multiple copies

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't print multiple copies: Lately, I can only print one copy of a document at a time. This is true for every program I've tried, and for both my printers. 94565
  10. Multiple windows 10 copies.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Multiple windows 10 copies.: So now Windows 10 is linked to my hardware and no license key is required. So I can install windows 10 as many times as I want on the one machine in a dual boot environment? 47611