Windows 10: Multiple devices have not been recognized since yesterday update.

Discus and support Multiple devices have not been recognized since yesterday update. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi.I updated my tablet yesterday.The model is korean version of teclast X98 Air, "inavi tab XD9".It is dual-bootable with Android and Windows 10.After... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by YonseiAkaraka, Jun 20, 2021.

1. Multiple devices have not been recognized since yesterday update.

Hi.I updated my tablet yesterday.The model is korean version of teclast X98 Air, "inavi tab XD9".It is dual-bootable with Android and Windows 10.After updating Windows 10 yesterday, it's touch screen hasn't worked since it automatically restarted.There is a micro USB, so I used it to connect my keyboard and mouse, and those two worked normal.After I checked, integrated speaker, integrated camera, micro SD card slot, auto-rotate screen, and battery were not recognized at all in the device manager.The battery is not recognized, but the boot was successful in this state. Also, bu

:)

YonseiAkaraka, Jun 20, 2021

2. Some USB Devices not recognized in Windows 10

Hi have Windows 10 Pro insider preview 10532 64bit Pro Intel i7 desktop PC.

I have multiple USB devices connected, USB 3 & 2. The USB HDD is working however my Samsung phone and kindle are no longer being recognized. The steps followed so far:

• Uninstalled all USB devices in device manager including controllers
    • Flashed BIOS to latest version
    • Updated USB drivers for the devices from manufacturers sites
    • Tried new USB cables

Please note: both devices are recognized by my Windows 10 Lenovo laptop.

I really don't want to fresh install, please suggest any diagnostics I can try.

Thanks

TonyHallett, Jun 20, 2021
  3. USB device not recognized spam

Hi Kyle,

You may receive this error if one of your USB connected devices is not properly recognized by the system. Let's try the troubleshooting steps provided by
    Krishna Prasobh V on this
    thread

In addition, we suggest that you turn off the notifications from the USB by following these steps:

• Open Settings by typing "settings" in Cortana's search box.
    • Click on Devices.
    • Locate USB and toggle the switch to Off.
    Keep us updated with the status of your concern and we'll be glad to assist you further.

Katrina Men, Jun 20, 2021
  4. Multiple devices have not been recognized since yesterday update.

Device not recognized by Windows 10

Hi Jan,

To isolate the issue, have you tried connecting other devices to your laptop?

If other USB devices connect without a problem, we may need to troubleshoot the USB itself. If not, we suggest that you uninstall the USB controller in Device Manager and check if it helps.

Here are the steps:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Find Universal Serial Bus controllers and expand it.
    • Right-click the first driver in the list, click Uninstall, and then
      OK.
    • Repeat all the steps for all the drivers in the list.
    • Restart your PC.

Do update us with the outcome.

Patricia Yu, Jun 20, 2021
Thema:

Multiple devices have not been recognized since yesterday update.

1. Multiple devices have not been recognized since yesterday update. - Similar Threads - Multiple devices been

2. Been having multiple BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Been having multiple BSOD: 6: kd> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************MEMORY_MANAGEMENT 1a # Any other values for parameter 1 must be...
  3. Been having multiple BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Been having multiple BSOD: 6: kd> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************MEMORY_MANAGEMENT 1a # Any other values for parameter 1 must be...
  4. Been recently having this bug since the Recent cumulative update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Been recently having this bug since the Recent cumulative update.: This bug happens within the search bar where only certain apps will go into the recent search history in the windows search bar. Also, there's this bug where on the top of the search bar it shows 5 moving dots constantly but the search bar works normally. I have done an...
  5. Been recently having this bug since the Recent cumulative update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Been recently having this bug since the Recent cumulative update.: This bug happens within the search bar where only certain apps will go into the recent search history in the windows search bar. Also, there's this bug where on the top of the search bar it shows 5 moving dots constantly but the search bar works normally. I have done an...
  6. Excessive disk usage since update yesterday

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Excessive disk usage since update yesterday: I seem to have excessive disk usage since yesterday. I restarted the computer ie. Restart; not just shut down and start and left it running all night and this morning still the excessive disk usage. See the Screen Shot below. Sometimes it gets up to 100% but rarely drops...
  7. i've been trying to enter bios since yesterday but still can't

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    i've been trying to enter bios since yesterday but still can't: my pc boots up too fast for pressing a key when starting the pc (i've allready tried pressing the keys as soon as i press the power button, doesn't work), and when i try to enter UEFI settings via advanced startup, when i press "restart" after clicking UEFI firmware settings,...
  8. Been having this problem since yesterday.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Been having this problem since yesterday.: I had an update about yesterday and I keep getting : "SkypeBridge.exe - Bad Image C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\SplitmediaLabs\Player.meGameSource\XSplitGameSource64.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using...
  9. Updates have not been updating since KB4503308.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Updates have not been updating since KB4503308.: Hi Everyone, I have been running into an update problem today with the update KB4501375, I receive the error 0x8000ffff. I have looked into my update history and it seems the last few have not updated....see image. Any ideas on how to fix this? I think there may be some...
  10. Frequent BSOD since yesterday

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frequent BSOD since yesterday: Since last night I've been getting Blue Screen of Death whenever I'm playing a game. The error messages in the Blue Screen of Death were "UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP" and "DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER". I have a Windows 10 Pro 64-bit version installed on my PC. Can you help me...