Windows 10: Multiple devises

Discus and support Multiple devises in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; If I have my account on two devices if I buy a game on one device can I use it on the other as long as I am using the same account.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Joey_681, May 5, 2020.

1. Joey_681 Win User

Multiple devises

If I have my account on two devices if I buy a game on one device can I use it on the other as long as I am using the same account.

:)

Joey_681, May 5, 2020

2. Adding a devise and downloading cell phone

I have been trying to add my cell phone devise so as I can download pictures from it to my computer and nothing works that I have tried. Any suggestions?

Maynard

MaynardKeller, May 5, 2020
  3. Deleting Multiple Email from Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check:

• Type mail in the search box to open mail app.
    • click on the folder from which you want to delete multiple emails.
    • click on enter selection mode in the search
      area.
    • click on multiple emails and click on delete.

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, May 5, 2020
  4. Multiple devises

i cant open multiple apps on windows 10

Hi Jacklyn,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10. 

I understand the inconvenience that you are facing on Windows 10, we will certainly help you with this issue. 

In order to assist you better, I would like to know the following queries:

• What happens when you try to open multiple apps?

• What exact error message are you get when you try to open multiple apps?

• Are you referring to Windows app or Desktop app?

I would suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps:

• Open multiple apps that you want.

• Right click on the task bar.

• From the jump menu select Show all windows side by side.
    I also suggest you to run app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Please get back to us with the above information, so that we can assist you better.

Thank you.

JuzarAli1709, May 5, 2020
Thema:

Multiple devises

1. Multiple devises - Similar Threads - Multiple devises

2. Random restart PC for multiple times

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random restart PC for multiple times: ************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : false AllowNugetExeUpdate : false NonInteractiveNuget : true AllowNugetMSCredentialProviderInstall : false...
  3. Random restart PC for multiple times

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random restart PC for multiple times: ************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : false AllowNugetExeUpdate : false NonInteractiveNuget : true AllowNugetMSCredentialProviderInstall : false...
  4. Unkillable app in NtGdi DestroyAllocation2 after d3d11.dll Flush when running for multiple days

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unkillable app in NtGdi DestroyAllocation2 after d3d11.dll Flush when running for multiple days: Hello, we have an issue with a d3d11 software we develop in C++ for years. After running for multiple days, usually over 40 hours, we get a hang in win32u.dll!NtGdiDdDDIDestroyAllocation2. The process becomes stuck and impossible to kill via any means. We tried pskill,...
  5. Unkillable app in NtGdi DestroyAllocation2 after d3d11.dll Flush when running for multiple days

Unkillable app in NtGdi DestroyAllocation2 after d3d11.dll Flush when running for multiple days: Hello, we have an issue with a d3d11 software we develop in C++ for years. After running for multiple days, usually over 40 hours, we get a hang in win32u.dll!NtGdiDdDDIDestroyAllocation2. The process becomes stuck and impossible to kill via any means. We tried pskill,...
  6. Multiple UserModePowerService Log in EventViewer for Process...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple UserModePowerService Log in EventViewer for Process...: Why I am getting thousands of events for UserModePowerServiceProcess C:\Windows\System32\WUDFHost.exe process ID:17272 reset policy scheme from {381b4222-f694-41f0-9685-ff5bb260df2e} to {381b4222-f694-41f0-9685-ff5bb260df2e}...
  7. Multiple UserModePowerService Log in EventViewer for Process...

Multiple UserModePowerService Log in EventViewer for Process...: Why I am getting thousands of events for UserModePowerServiceProcess C:\Windows\System32\WUDFHost.exe process ID:17272 reset policy scheme from {381b4222-f694-41f0-9685-ff5bb260df2e} to {381b4222-f694-41f0-9685-ff5bb260df2e}...
  8. Multiple displays and Taskbars - Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple displays and Taskbars - Windows: I have searched for an answer to this issue and the same advice gets churned out. I have tried updating the setup and nothing resolves this so am hoping someone can advise the correct resolution and not refer me to how my monitors are set up. I have attached screenshots.I...
  9. Multiple displays and Taskbars - Windows

Multiple displays and Taskbars - Windows: I have searched for an answer to this issue and the same advice gets churned out. I have tried updating the setup and nothing resolves this so am hoping someone can advise the correct resolution and not refer me to how my monitors are set up. I have attached screenshots.I...
  10. Multiple displays and Taskbars - Windows

in Windows 10 Customization