Windows 10: Multiple different blue screens that seemingly happen for no reason.

Discus and support Multiple different blue screens that seemingly happen for no reason. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Today, after not having any issues with the computer I got a blue screen stating that my winload.efi wasn't found. Then I had to reinstall windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Olekandr Yusko, Oct 24, 2021.

1. Multiple different blue screens that seemingly happen for no reason.

Today, after not having any issues with the computer I got a blue screen stating that my winload.efi wasn't found. Then I had to reinstall windows which allowed my computer to boot again. Then after using it for several hours I got a new message related to tcpip.sysalso a blue screen. Then I restarted it and after several hours got an error critical proccess was stopped. And then another error that had OR_EQUAL_TO in its name not sure which one. How do I fix that and what do I do.

:)

Olekandr Yusko, Oct 24, 2021

2. Getting 3 different blue screen errors multiple times a day

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on Windows 10.

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• could you please mention the exact error message that you are getting?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Oct 24, 2021
  3. Axolotl Win User
    Multiple Different Errors for Unknown Reasons

Unfortunately neither fixed the issue. Trying to follow the instructions of any other 'windows not connecting fix' things online leads to errors like this popping up at nearly every step:

Multiple different blue screens that seemingly happen for no reason. [​IMG]

Axolotl, Oct 24, 2021
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

Multiple different blue screens that seemingly happen for no reason.

Blue Screen Of Death - Why does this one happen?

Hi,

A blue screen error or stop error usually means that the computer encountered some corruption. For us to isolate the issue, we need additional information:

• Did you perform any changes prior to the issue?
    • Is the computer still able to go to the login screen or is it already stuck on the blue screen?

In the meantime, we suggest checking and following the steps on this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    . It has information on why you've encounter this issue and it provide appropriate
    steps on how to fix it. Kindly choose the option based on when you've received the error.

We'll wait for your response.

Mayra Aqu, Oct 24, 2021
Thema:

Multiple different blue screens that seemingly happen for no reason.

1. Multiple different blue screens that seemingly happen for no reason. - Similar Threads - Multiple different blue

2. Help with multiple different blue screen crashes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with multiple different blue screen crashes.: I have recently purchased an hp victus 15L with a 12400 i5 core and 3060, and it constantly randomly blue screens with generic kernel or irql errors. I have tested the memory multiple times, nothing. I've done a full system scan, nothing. The dump files keep seemingly...
  3. Help with multiple different blue screen crashes.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with multiple different blue screen crashes.: I have recently purchased an hp victus 15L with a 12400 i5 core and 3060, and it constantly randomly blue screens with generic kernel or irql errors. I have tested the memory multiple times, nothing. I've done a full system scan, nothing. The dump files keep seemingly...
  4. I'm getting multiple different blue screens of death, seemingly at random. How can I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm getting multiple different blue screens of death, seemingly at random. How can I...: Link to the DMP files: https://1drv.ms/u/s!At9cBP4eDztWmx2hbATSBbiWiKFu?e=MGR3SePC Specs: Nitro AN517-51 -Model Number: N18C4-CPU: Intel Core i5-9300H 2.40GHz-GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 1650-BaseBoard Manufacturer: CFL-BaseBoard Product: Superb_CFS-BaseBoard version: V1.33-BIOS...
  5. I'm getting multiple different blue screens of death, seemingly at random. How can I...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I'm getting multiple different blue screens of death, seemingly at random. How can I...: Link to the DMP files: https://1drv.ms/u/s!At9cBP4eDztWmx2hbATSBbiWiKFu?e=MGR3SePC Specs: Nitro AN517-51 -Model Number: N18C4-CPU: Intel Core i5-9300H 2.40GHz-GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 1650-BaseBoard Manufacturer: CFL-BaseBoard Product: Superb_CFS-BaseBoard version: V1.33-BIOS...
  6. Multiple different blue screens that seemingly happen for no reason.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple different blue screens that seemingly happen for no reason.: Today, after not having any issues with the computer I got a blue screen stating that my winload.efi wasn't found. Then I had to reinstall windows which allowed my computer to boot again. Then after using it for several hours I got a new message related to tcpip.sysalso a...
  7. Multiple different blue screens that seemingly happen for no reason.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple different blue screens that seemingly happen for no reason.: Today, after not having any issues with the computer I got a blue screen stating that my winload.efi wasn't found. Then I had to reinstall windows which allowed my computer to boot again. Then after using it for several hours I got a new message related to tcpip.sysalso a...
  8. Multiple BsOD for different reasons

Multiple BsOD for different reasons: Hello, I've been getting several mutiple BsOD errors over the past month or so. UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR here is a google drive .rar folder containing the dump files...
  9. Multiple Different Errors for Unknown Reasons

in Windows 10 Support
    Multiple Different Errors for Unknown Reasons: I've started up my computer today to a host of unknown errors. I assume they're appearing because of one reason as the individual fixes for each have turned up nothing, but I have no idea as to what. Windows update agent installer encountered unrecoverable error Audio...
  10. Multiple BSODs a day for different reasons.

Multiple BSODs a day for different reasons.: I built my PC last year and have suffered from BSODs ever since. Sometimes it can be more than once a day, with them happening one after the other repeatedly. They don't happen when I'm doing anything specifically, it is mostly random. I would say maybe it happens more...