Windows 10: Multiple Different Blue Screens. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR as most frequent.

Discus and support Multiple Different Blue Screens. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR as most frequent. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello to anyone reading this. I have been running into frequent bluescreens. it is an HP Omen 17 inch. Intel Core i7-10750H CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.59 GHz64 GB... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Caine#34, Jun 22, 2022.

1. Caine#34 Win User

Multiple Different Blue Screens. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR as most frequent.

Hello to anyone reading this. I have been running into frequent bluescreens. it is an HP Omen 17 inch. Intel Core i7-10750H CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.59 GHz64 GB RAMNVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Super2TB SSD and a 2TB HDDOne that has been popping up almost every time after sometime I turn it on is WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERRORInfrequently random ones areKERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR what failed win32kfull.sysKMODE_EXCEPTION_ERROR_NOT_HANDLEDCRITICAL_PROCESS_DIEDthe last one is the most recent one but i think it happened before.Before it blue screens, there is lag and if chrome is open there is the small black bar at

:)

Caine#34, Jun 22, 2022
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Blue screen crashes

Hi Howard,

We would like to know if you're still experiencing blue screen errors. If yes, the error WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR message you received may possibly occur due to a hardware error.
    To efficiently assist you, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, I suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR.

If the issue still persists, I recommend that you follow the steps in this
    article on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors. You can choose when did you get the error and perform
    the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Jun 22, 2022
  3. Darshan J Win User
    Frequent System crash with the error WHEA_uncorrectable_error

Hello Janey,

Please help us with the below information to help you better.

• What is the model of your computer?
    • What is the exact error message/code you see?
    If you receive a blue screen error (also known as a stop code), it means that your PC has shut down suddenly to protect itself from data loss. If you see the text “WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR”, it means that a hardware error has occurred.

As an initial step I would suggest you to install all the pending updates on your computer.

Suggest you to refer to the below article and check if it helps in addressing your issue.

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Blue screen error could also appear due to outdated or corrupted drivers on your computer, I would suggest you to update you Display, Graphic and all other drivers on your computer, it may help you to resolve the issue.

Update drivers in Windows 10

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...566-b983195752c1/update-drivers-in-windows-10

Let us know about the status of the issue. We would be happy to help you further

Darshan J, Jun 22, 2022
  4. Multiple Different Blue Screens. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR as most frequent.

Getting 3 different blue screen errors multiple times a day

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on Windows 10.

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• could you please mention the exact error message that you are getting?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Jun 22, 2022
Thema:

Multiple Different Blue Screens. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR as most frequent.

1. Multiple Different Blue Screens. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR as most frequent. - Similar Threads - Multiple Different Blue

2. Multiple Different Blue Screens. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR as most frequent.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple Different Blue Screens. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR as most frequent.: Hello to anyone reading this. I have been running into frequent bluescreens. it is an HP Omen 17 inch. Intel Core i7-10750H CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.59 GHz64 GB RAMNVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Super2TB SSD and a 2TB HDDOne that has been popping up almost every time after sometime I turn it...
  3. Multiple Different Blue Screens. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR as most frequent.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple Different Blue Screens. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR as most frequent.: Hello to anyone reading this. I have been running into frequent bluescreens. it is an HP Omen 17 inch. Intel Core i7-10750H CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.59 GHz64 GB RAMNVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Super2TB SSD and a 2TB HDDOne that has been popping up almost every time after sometime I turn it...
  4. PC Crashing Frequently, Multiple Different Blues Screens Errors, Need Help

PC Crashing Frequently, Multiple Different Blues Screens Errors, Need Help: My new pc keep giving me blue sceens. Here's a lits of them. Irqul not less or equal Driver irqul not less or equal Driver overran stack buffer Acp index missmatch Unexpected kernel mode trap Attempted execute of noexecute memory Page fault in non page area...
  5. whea_uncorrectable_error blue screen

whea_uncorrectable_error blue screen: Hi I have an Asus r419un laptop and running win 10. I face "whea_uncorrectable_error blue screen" error; surprisingly, when I'm using the laptop, it does not happen, but when I stop working leaving the laptop alone for a few minutes it occurs. as long as I do sth with...
  6. Blue Screen and WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue Screen and WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: Hi, since yesterday i'm getting blue screens and that error. How can i solve it? Thanks Best regards, Ricardo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-and-wheauncorrectableerror/03dbd0bc-55ac-42f9-99e6-9e6d315dfaaf
  7. Blue Screen WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Blue Screen WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: Hello Everyone, i hope this doesn’t take much of your time but it will be appriciated. I get a blue screen crash for multiple processes, and makes it to where windows wont boot anymore. It forces me to start a system restore. i create restore points frequently due to this...
  8. Blue Screen - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Blue Screen - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: Hi, I have been having this problem for some time now. The computer will BSOD several times before becoming functional, and even then running certain applications will BSOD it immediately. Running Visual Studio 2017 causes this. I expect because it's accessing some hardware...
  9. Multiple blue screen of death occuring with different typed of errors very frequently....

Multiple blue screen of death occuring with different typed of errors very frequently....: While using my device, i am getting multiple blue screen of deaths with different errors. I reset my system and added a RAM. This problem has been occuring since. Please help....
  10. Frequent BSOD, most often upon login, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR,

Frequent BSOD, most often upon login, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR,: Hey all, After the latest Windows 10 update , I'm getting frequent BSODs with the WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR message. It usually happens about a minute or two after logging on, but it sometimes doesn't occur until a couple of hours into my normal computer usage (browsing,...