Windows 10: Multiple different Bluescreens

Discus and support Multiple different Bluescreens in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; PC crashing repeatedly, tries to reboot and ends in another bluescreen, then sometimes has no issue for hours or days. Just had the worst run of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JAViL15, Mar 18, 2021.

1. JAViL15 Win User

Multiple different Bluescreens

PC crashing repeatedly, tries to reboot and ends in another bluescreen, then sometimes has no issue for hours or days. Just had the worst run of crashes yet, link to minidump .dmp files here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ptcrk2j3udznvns/Minidump.zip?dl=0

System Specs:

OS Microsoft Windows 10 Home x64 base

Version 10.0.19042 Build 19042
    Processor IntelR CoreTM i9-9900K CPU @ 3.60GHz, 3600 Mhz, 8 Cores, 16 Logical Processors
    BIOS Version/Date American Megatrends Inc. 0905, 10/04/2019
    SMBIOS Version 3.1
    BIOS Mode UEFI
    RAM 32.0 GB 2400MHz, 4 Sticks of 8.0 Gb
    GPU NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti

STORAGE C: Samsung SSD 970 EVO 500Gb
    D: ST4000DM004-2CV104 4Tb HDD

:)

JAViL15, Mar 18, 2021
  2. Rich1468 Win User

We have machines in multiple offices bluescreening

Hi, we have multiple machines that have bluescreen issues. They only happen in certain offices but not in ours. And the weird thing is, when these users visit our office, they stop having bluescreens. Once they go back, it starts bluescreening again. The
    only thing different is the network. The hardware they are using, the OS version, and everything else is the same. I have no idea what the problem could be.

We tried updating the firmware, drivers, disabling bitlocker, re-imaging the machine, and removing security patches. Nothing works and they all still bluescreen.

I have a dump file and i have no idea what it means. Where can I post it?

Rich1468, Mar 18, 2021
  3. Jelle Win User
    Bluescreen during Windows 10 installation

Thank you for your reply!

Sadly I don't think the problem is the same. The guy was having problems seeing his RAID volume, I believe Windows would be able to see mine if I only could load the driver or refresh the drive list, only everytime I do so I get the bluescreen.

I just thought that I should try a different USB key. I have a 2.0 key where I'm using a 3.0 key right now.

But thank you for reading, I know it is a long post.

Any other suggestions are welcome!

Jelle, Mar 18, 2021
  4. Multiple different Bluescreens

Multiple Bluescreens

Hi out there.

Last month I build my first own Computer all by myself and was happy that everything worked out fine. But since 2 weeks I face the Problem of multiple bluescreen Errors, which seem to happen cause of my ram, graphic card or drivers. Every google research
    and solutions didnt work out so far, so I'm asking out for help here.

Until now i had following Bluescreen errors:

Memory Management Error

Video_Scheduler_Internal_Error

Video_tdr_failure atikmpag.sys

Also some graphic errors in Games (for example grey zones)

Forums said it could be the Ram, so i checked it with MemTest for about 12 hours --> 0 Problems found

Also it was suggested, that the drivers could be to old, so I installed the lates Version of Windows and also updated the drivers with driver boost 3.5 --> still Bluescreens

Also i checked the whole system for a virus and scanned my system with cmd /sys/scannow --> nothing

I hadnt enough money to afford a new system + graphic card, so i use my old one until i can buy me a new one. My thought was, that maybe the old graphic card with the drivers arent compatible with the new system, but i dont know if this can lead to a memory
    error...

My System: Windows 10 64-bit Service Pack 1

Mainboard: Asus Z170 Pro Gaming

CPU: Intel i7 6700K

Graphic card: AMD Radeon HD 4850

RAM: 16 GB GSkill RipJaws VRB DDR4-3200Mhz

Sry for my english and thank you for help!

JakobRasch, Mar 18, 2021
Thema:

Multiple different Bluescreens

1. Multiple different Bluescreens - Similar Threads - Multiple different Bluescreens

2. Multiple Bluescreen Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple Bluescreen Issue: Hi, I have a 2020 Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3i. I updated it and suddenly my gpu is not working saying that GPU crashed or update to newer versionsi have the latest versions when I disable the GPU in device manager everything works fine I just cant play GPU heavy games Minidump...
  3. Multiple Bluescreen Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple Bluescreen Error: Couple months ago i upgrade my pc, getting new cpu and adding ssd, since then i've been getting alot of random bluescreens. The error code is varied, from irql_not_less_or_equal to recently driver_overran_stack_buffer. i did reinstall windows multiple times but still getting...
  4. Multiple Bluescreen Error

Multiple Bluescreen Error: Couple months ago i upgrade my pc, getting new cpu and adding ssd, since then i've been getting alot of random bluescreens. The error code is varied, from irql_not_less_or_equal to recently driver_overran_stack_buffer. i did reinstall windows multiple times but still getting...
  5. Many different bluescreens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Many different bluescreens: I have no clue what could be causing these problemsSo far i have gotten-irl not less or equal-Resource not found-kernel mode heap corruption-device overran stack buffer-irql gt zero at system service-unexpected kernel mode trap-system thread exception not handled...
  6. Many different bluescreens

Many different bluescreens: I have no clue what could be causing these problemsSo far i have gotten-irl not less or equal-Resource not found-kernel mode heap corruption-device overran stack buffer-irql gt zero at system service-unexpected kernel mode trap-system thread exception not handled...
  7. Many different bluescreens

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Multiple bluescreens, SPECIAL_POOL, ...

Multiple bluescreens, SPECIAL_POOL, ...: Hello, For a while now I've been getting the most random bluescreens, Ill list the ones I've had SPECIAL_POOL_DETECTED SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION MEMORY_MANAGEMENT I've ran a test where it checks for problems with your RAM, but all the tests turn out negative...
  9. Serveral different bluescreens

Serveral different bluescreens: I had an issue with my computer yesterday where it was in a bluescreen loop with the message Bad system comfig info. i solved the problem doing a system restore. This morning it launched normaly all working well, then i turned the pc off, and back on to access my BIOS, all i...
  10. Different types of bluescreens

Different types of bluescreens: For the past few weeks I have been getting four different types of bluescreens. The most common one is memory_management, but I have also been getting irql_not_less_or_equal, pfn_list_corrupt and pool_corruption_in_file_area. I've tried to fix it a number of times now and I...