Windows 10: Multiple Different BSOD Error Codes over the Past Six Days

Discus and support Multiple Different BSOD Error Codes over the Past Six Days in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My surface pro has been crashing multiple times a day for the last six days, mainly while I was browsing but I’ve occasionally gotten BSOD errors while... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MadelinePeterson, May 31, 2020.

1. Multiple Different BSOD Error Codes over the Past Six Days

My surface pro has been crashing multiple times a day for the last six days, mainly while I was browsing but I’ve occasionally gotten BSOD errors while doing offline tasks.

I tried to troubleshoot it myself see steps below but I haven’t been able to solve the issue yet and I worry that the frequent crashes are damaging my computer.Please take a look at my crash logs file below and let me know if you need any more information. Note that my crash logs only include information from the past few days because resetting my pc deleted the crash data and I did not think to save it before resetting.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Atcsyd4xFCDtzlRvF_WG5nrIYvnN?e=XNUIKc

list of attempted solutions

reset pc multiple times

paused updates, apparently new windows 10 update KB4556799 was causing STOP errors for some windows 10 users

Ran SFC and DISM and restarted, they did not find any problems

ran windows memory diagnostic tool multiple times to see if it was a RAM problem

tried uninstalling mcafee security

ran wireless network report/wlanreport, times and frequency of connection errors did not line up with bsod errors

did discover that my BIOS is out of date BIOS Date:04/18/2019, BIOS Version:234.2706.768

attempting to update windows even though the recent update is causing problems for others, but uninstalling recent updates did not seem to help anyway

ran DISM again because it would not let me delete the recent update KB4556799, "an error has occurred. not all of the updates were successfully uninstalled"

failed to uninstall KB4556799 update in safe mode, failed to uninstall update in command prompt, failed to uninstall update at boot with advanced options

reset computer again, received a blue screen error before i could sign into computer, after it restarted i was able to sign in, the KB4556799 update was gone but later that day I continued to have problems

ran windows driver verifier to troubleshoot driver issues on nonwindows drivers

downloaded and ran WhoCrashed and HD Tune to see if they could detect the problem,

WhoCrashed had inconsistent results, sometimes stating that it could not possibly be a software problem and sometimes saying it was definitely a hardware problem, and pointed out a few modules that were causing crashes including ntdll.sys, ntoskrnl.exe, and wdf01000.sys

HD Tune did not seem to find any problems with my hard drive I ran an error scan and benchmark test

different error codes and "what failed" drivers I've gotten over the past six days:

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED What failed: Ntfs.sys, dxgmms2.sys, Wdf01000.sys, mrvlpcie8897.sys

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

REFERENCE_BY_POINTER

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BAD_OBJECT_HEADER

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION

KERNAL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION

FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE

:)

MadelinePeterson, May 31, 2020

2. BSOD when coming out of sleep, multiple error codes

Thanks for the assistance, I've run all the necessary steps. It looks like there might be an issue found when running that first command. I have also installed all the driver updates recommended by the dell support check.

You can find the logs of the command prompt window in the cmd.log file

cmd logs.txt
    Multiple Different BSOD Error Codes over the Past Six Days [​IMG]

sakilo1990, May 31, 2020
  3. philc43 Win User
    BSOD during gaming, plethora of different error codes!

Hello and welcome to TenForums Multiple Different BSOD Error Codes over the Past Six Days :)

The log files that you provided only show one crash dump file so there is not a lot of information to go on. Furthermore the bugcheck code is not one I have ever seen before!

The stack recorded in the dump includes some references to storage and the analysis suggests memory corruption and so with nothing else to go on I would suggest that you do a check on the hard disk and RAM. This maybe the same as you have already run but it would be good to see the results.

Try CHKDSK
    using option 3
    Then

Diagnostics Test [/i] HDD TEST
    *Arrow Run HDTune to
    • check the health,
    • scan for errors, no quick scan but full scan
    • run a benchmark.
    It may take some time, but please take the time you need to perform it properly.
    When above is done please make screenshots of the following
    • the health,
    • the error scan,
    • the benchmark incl. following
      • transfer rate,
      • access time,
      • burst rate,
      • cpu usage.

Similarly with a memory test it would be good to post the results after you have run memtest86+ for a minimum of 8 passes

You indicated that many more crashes have occurred, however, they are not being recorded. Please make sure that your system is setup to record crash dump files: Configure Windows 10 to Create Minidump on BSOD

If the BSOD errors are all different it does tend to suggest a hardware problem. Sorry I can't be more helpful.

philc43, May 31, 2020
  4. Multiple Different BSOD Error Codes over the Past Six Days

Various BSOD Errors Help

Hey all,

I've received multiple BSOD errors the past 2 days after rebuilding my PC. I've been trying to figure out the issue.

These are the few BSOD messages I remember seeing:

• DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (multiple times)
    • CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED (one time)
    • IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (one time)
    • WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (multiple times)
    Here's a link to the dmp files and system information: WindowsIssue

Steps I've taken:

• fully updated drivers
    • applied all Windows updates
    • Removed unnecessary hardware
    • Monitored CPU/GPU temps (log file on temps during last crash in share)
    Any help would be appreciated.

brando8924, May 31, 2020
Thema:

Multiple Different BSOD Error Codes over the Past Six Days

1. Multiple Different BSOD Error Codes over the Past Six Days - Similar Threads - Multiple Different BSOD

2. Multiple BSOD error code, multiple BSOD a day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSOD error code, multiple BSOD a day: Hello,I have formatted my entire computer and my multiple disk, reset the BIOS to default setting, updated the BIOS, updated all driver, still, everyday I get multiple BSOD error.Here is the lift in order of the most common to the least;1. MEMORY_MANAGEMENT2....
  3. Multiple BSOD error code, multiple BSOD a day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple BSOD error code, multiple BSOD a day: Hello,I have formatted my entire computer and my multiple disk, reset the BIOS to default setting, updated the BIOS, updated all driver, still, everyday I get multiple BSOD error.Here is the lift in order of the most common to the least;1. MEMORY_MANAGEMENT2....
  4. Multiple BSOD error code, multiple BSOD a day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. multiple BSOD over few days

multiple BSOD over few days: Hello,I've been experiencing multiple BSOD of the past couple of days. All of them had different error code. I am not an expert and so I had difficulty understanding what to do to fix my computer. I had the following issues:Code: 1000007eParamètre 1: ffffffffc0000005Paramètre...
  6. Constant BSODS over the past year with multiple games, and several different error messages.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSODS over the past year with multiple games, and several different error messages.: I've tried running memtest for hours on end, using different RAM, reformatting my PC, updating my drivers and uninstalling old unused ones, and I can't find any rhyme or reason as to why I'm bluescreening. It's not due to me running games my PC can't handle as it's crashed on...
  7. Constant BSODS over the past year with multiple games, and several different error messages.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant BSODS over the past year with multiple games, and several different error messages.: I've tried running memtest for hours on end, using different RAM, reformatting my PC, updating my drivers and uninstalling old unused ones, and I can't find any rhyme or reason as to why I'm bluescreening. It's not due to me running games my PC can't handle as it's crashed on...
  8. Constant BSODS over the past year with multiple games, and several different error messages.

9. Multiple BSODs over the past few days.

Multiple BSODs over the past few days.: I have been getting multiple different BSODs that happen randomly throughout the day. Let me know what information I can give to help find a solution.Minidumps for those crashes: https://www.mediafire.com/file/0ayep94lj710z6p/Minidumps.zip/file...
  10. Multiple BSODs every few days, different error codes

Multiple BSODs every few days, different error codes: Built a new computer around the start of this month (feb) and have been having intermittent BSOD's, ranging between 1 day and 1 week or so between. They don't seem to happen at any specific time or usage; having occured when the pc was idle overnight aswell as when playing a...