Windows 10: Multiple different BSOD errors commonly related to ntoskrnl.exe

Discus and support Multiple different BSOD errors commonly related to ntoskrnl.exe in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Good day, I've been using my Dell XPS 8700 for some time now and ever since I've gotten it it randomy blue screens with multiple different errors,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TinyElmo, Feb 5, 2016.

1. TinyElmo Win User

Multiple different BSOD errors commonly related to ntoskrnl.exe

Good day,

I've been using my Dell XPS 8700 for some time now and ever since I've gotten it it randomy blue screens with multiple different errors, as the title implies. When I open up BlueScreenView, the errors seem to be commonly related to ntoskrnl.exe. This happened both in Windows 8 as well as when I updated to Windows 10. If it helps, I've already done a system reset in the past, and the issue remained.

Thank you for any assistance you might be able to provide.

:)

TinyElmo, Feb 5, 2016

2. BSOD: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, SYSTEM_THREAD_NOT_HANDLED

Greetings,

last week i made some hardware changes to my laptop (lenovo z70-80). I installed a new ssd and upgraded my 4gb RAM to 16 gb RAM . The next day i experienced some BSOD errors (only at a cold startup, after the reboot of the system everything works just fine).
    Most commonly the cause of BSOD was SYSTEM_THREAD_NOT_HANDLED and just lately the IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I post the info from the last BSOD as got from blue screen viewer :

Bug Check String;

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Bug Check Code: 0x0000000a

Parameter1: 00000000`00060001

Parameter2: 00000000`000000ff

Parameter3: 00000000`00000000

Parameter4: fffff802`8266bf72

Caused by Driver: ntoskrnl.exe

Caused by Address: ntoskrnl.exe+16c580

File Description: NT Kernel & System

thanks in advance.

Orfeas politis, Feb 5, 2016
  3. Recurring BSOD crashes after using specific software (Axure RP Pro)

The causes of the BSOD's are related to BAD_POOL_CALLER and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION related to the drivers; ntoskrnl.exe+16c560 and win32kbase.sys

StefanoToledo, Feb 5, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Different error codes, 1 of those I have analysed shows network drivers, other don't show much.
    This could be a difficult and time consuming troubleshooting process to find the culprit(s).

Please start with disconnecting all peripherals you don't need all the time, thus keep only the mouse and keyboard connected.

Please make sure to (re)install all drivers and BIOS updates available at
    Product Support | Dell US

Please uninstall SlimCleaner, the software from Slimware could cause more harm than good.

Please disable fast startup just in case it gives any problem
    Fast Startup - Turn On or Off in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

Please uninstall any software you don't need to minimalize the possibility that it is interfering with something.

Please fill in your system specsPlease follow this tutorial and download the tool. The tool will give you detailed information about your system specs, please fill in your system specs more completely.How to fill in your system specs:

Multiple different BSOD errors commonly related to ntoskrnl.exe [​IMG]

Multiple different BSOD errors commonly related to ntoskrnl.exe [​IMG]

axe0, Feb 5, 2016
  5. TinyElmo Win User
    Updated drivers, unplugged all unnecessary ports, uninstalled some programs, disabled fast startup, and filled in system specs.

Edit: Did get another BSOD soon after posting this, still one I normally get.

TinyElmo, Feb 5, 2016
  6. axe0 New Member
    Please run CPU-Z | Softwares | CPUID, open it and make screenshots of the following tabs

• CPU
    • Mainboard
    • Memory
    • SPD*
    • Graphics
    *SPD shows the details of each module, you can show the details by choosing different slots in the left upper corner.
    Please make screenshots of each module.

Please post each screenshot in your next reply/replies.

axe0, Feb 5, 2016
  7. TinyElmo Win User
    Attachment 62839
    Attachment 62841
    Attachment 62842
    Attachment 62843Attachment 62845Attachment 62846Attachment 62847
    Attachment 62840

TinyElmo, Feb 6, 2016
  8. axe0 New Member

You are aware of that using 2 different ram models and makes could cause crashes?

axe0, Feb 6, 2016
  9. TinyElmo Win User
    No, I wasn't aware. I haven't configured much with my PC since I purchased it. Any way I could disable or configure it, or is it not that simple?

TinyElmo, Feb 6, 2016
  10. axe0 New Member
    You need to remove either Hyuandai Electronics or Nanya Technology.
    I would remove Hyuandai Electronics, because it is half the size of the memory of Nanya Technology.

11. TinyElmo Win User
    Got it. I'll give an update when I can.

TinyElmo, Feb 6, 2016
  12. TinyElmo Win User
    It has been 6 days since I've removed the ram models and I have not experienced a single crash since.

Thank you for your help.

TinyElmo, Feb 13, 2016
  13. axe0 New Member

You're welcome *Smile

Glad to hear

Thema:

1. Multiple different BSOD errors commonly related to ntoskrnl.exe - Similar Threads - Multiple different BSOD

2. BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe: KUKutter_UKFirstly, I would like to say that I am posting this again because after having an instant reply from an 'Andrew', and posting my dmp files as requested on July 24th I haven't heard anything back since! I have responded a couple of times but nothing is happening to...
  3. BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe: Hi there, My new machine around 8 months old now runs perfectly most of the time. Uptime 3 - 6 weeks at a time. NO issues at all - I am a heavy PC user: Gaming, Audio Work and some 3D modelling, so my machine goes through its paces.Every now and then on boot, I get the error...
  4. Windows 10 BSOD errors - multiple ntoskrnl, PSHED.dll

Windows 10 BSOD errors - multiple ntoskrnl, PSHED.dll: Teams, I've been having some issues i cannot track down. Motherboard drives are up to date. nvidia drivers are up to date. Any suggestions on what to try before i format and redo? Link to minidump files below:...
  5. Multiple BSOD different errors

Multiple BSOD different errors: I keep getting multiple Blue Screen of Deaths with alot of different errors. Though I get the following one fairly frequently, maybe 1 in 5. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Is anyone able to take a look at my files below: Minidump files System Information msinfo32 Desktop...
  6. Multiple BSOD different errors.

Multiple BSOD different errors.: In order the errors have been: CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION The system is a new system and I'm at a loss at what is causing this. Here are the DMP files. https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ah_alY6GX0UBpFumlfc2izCKiTmI?e=TtcBbj...
  7. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe: My computer has crashed a few times often when i play games. I bought more ram because i thought that it was the issue but it didn't help. It did work a few days but then the crashes came back. After that i fixed the BSOD´s by lowering the graphics and the resolution on the...
  8. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0: Help. Getting 4-5 of these a day. Running latest Windows 10 Pro, Xibo signboard, Docker with Xibo server. Always the same 'Caused By Address'. Put in new memory, ran memory test, no errors, all drivers up to date. Change disk type to AHCA, made sure windows driver was...
  9. Multiple BSOD with different Errors

Multiple BSOD with different Errors: Hello everyone I've been experiencing multiple BSOD Errors in the last few month. BSOD Errors I'm getting: - Kernel Security Check Failure - Driver irql not less or equal - Driver corrupted expool I have tried reinstalling Windows 10 from scratch to no avail. The...
  10. BSOD playing overwatch ntoskrnl related?

BSOD playing overwatch ntoskrnl related?: Hello, I recently got a new graphics card, as well as upgrading my OS to windows ten. However before and after these actions I receive various BSODs but only while playing Overwatch. Looking into it they seem to be related to the ntoskrnl.exe process, but I may be...
Tags: