Windows 10: Multiple different BSOD errors. Only boot if using Internal graphics

Discus and support Multiple different BSOD errors. Only boot if using Internal graphics in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey there! Recently i updated my PSU as it was getting old, and after installation i ran into some problems. The computer "froze" on the windows logo... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Gernia, Mar 17, 2019.

1. Gernia Win User

Multiple different BSOD errors. Only boot if using Internal graphics

Hey there!
    Recently i updated my PSU as it was getting old, and after installation i ran into some problems. The computer "froze" on the windows logo and wouldn't boot to windows. The solution to this was to use internal graphics to get it to boot. (in conjunction with my standalone 1080ti.

After 30 min (varies) the computer BSOD with different codes. I have ran ckdisk, checked ram with memtest, reinstalled windows and graphics drivers, and tried older ones (using DDU). Reseated the graphics card, reseated the inputs, ran from 1 memory stick. Latest thing is to post on this forum.

Here is my BSOD files. Any help would be appriciated. Thanks

-

DESKTOP-V3S7BGL-(2019-03-17_16-44-18).zip

:)

Gernia, Mar 17, 2019
  2. soopg Win User

Computer Not Booting, Multiple BSODs and Hardware Errors

Hi there,

I am currently trying to troubleshoot my computer as it has recently stopped booting up. I have had a previous thread about this issue here. However, I am moving my thread to the BSOD section after suggestion by 'essenbe'

Here is a summary of my issue:

• For months now, I have been having intermittent issues with BSODs, 'hardware errors' (in the reliability monitor) and freezes on multiple installs of Windows.
    • A few weeks ago, I installed a new graphics card (Asus GT610 2GB) which replaced integrated graphics. Also, at the same time as installing the graphics card I 'refreshed' Windows 10 and installed all of the latest drivers.
    • All was running fine for a few days, until the computer simply refused to boot one day. When ever I try to boot now, the Windows startup screen simply hangs and never does anything. Safe mode simply boots to a black screen.
    • I have tried to run linux live cds and Windows disks. All of which often fail to boot (they just hang on the startup screen).

So far, I have tested my ram with memtest86+ (8 passes) and hard drive with seatools (long test passed).

I attach the last version I could get of the BSOD logs (the folder is slightly outdated as obviously I cannot get any logs now!)

Thank you in advance for your help! Multiple different BSOD errors. Only boot if using Internal graphics :)

soopg, Mar 17, 2019
  3. Smurfmans Win User
    Frequent and random appearing BSOD 'internal power error'.

I bought a new graphics card (MSI Geforce GTX 770) yesterday, and installed it with the newest drivers from Nvidia.
    (390.65-desktop-win10-64bit-international-whql, jan 2018)

After succesfull installation, I turned on Verifier and got a BSOD during booting with the error message "Driver verifier iomanager violation"

The DM log file is attached.

Could you advise in the next step?

Smurfmans, Mar 17, 2019
  4. cplpro Win User

7 different BSoD

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem. I make it as short as possible:

• system runs 100 % fine with the 10.12
    • updatet to Catalyst 11.1 -> BSoD
    • updatet to 11.1 Hotfix -> BSoD
    • rollback to 10.12 -> BSoD
    • removed ALL AMD files manually, installed 10.12 -> BSoD
    • Temps are fine
    • no sfc /scannow errors
    • no chkdsk errors
    • Prime, Furmark all fine
    • regardless what driver I install -> BSoD
    • I did no hw changes, no OC
    Here are my BSoDs I receive:
    • 0x0000010e
    • 0x1000007e
    • 0x0000007e
    • 0x0000004e
    • 0x0000003b
    • dxgmms1.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    They all refer to the GPU of course ...

From now on I receive a BSoD every time I try to play a game (especially BC2 and SC II) even if I completely remove the old driver and make a clean install.
    Apparently the 11.1 damaged my system irreparable.

Any advice or info would be very much appreciated *Smile Multiple different BSOD errors. Only boot if using Internal graphics :)

cplpro, Mar 17, 2019
Thema:

1. Multiple different BSOD errors. Only boot if using Internal graphics - Similar Threads - Multiple different BSOD

2. Multiple BSOD with different error messages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSOD with different error messages: For a while I'm having trouble with constant BSODs in my computer. The most common is: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION dxgkrnl.sys; IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL; KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED USBXHCI.SYS; DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL pacer.sys -- it's some of documented in past days, but...
  3. Multiple BSOD with different error messages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple BSOD with different error messages: For a while I'm having trouble with constant BSODs in my computer. The most common is: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION dxgkrnl.sys; IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL; KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED USBXHCI.SYS; DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL pacer.sys -- it's some of documented in past days, but...
  4. Multiple BSOD with different error messages

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Multiple BSOD different errors

Multiple BSOD different errors: I keep getting multiple Blue Screen of Deaths with alot of different errors. Though I get the following one fairly frequently, maybe 1 in 5. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Is anyone able to take a look at my files below: Minidump files System Information msinfo32 Desktop...
  6. Multiple different BSOD

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Multiple different BSOD: Hello, So I'm encountering a lot of blue screens, often with different reasons. How it cam to this: A few weeks ago my PC turned very slow, malewarbytes discovered some malware, but the pc stayed slow. Later I found out, that the watercooler wasn't working properly.. I...
  7. Multiple BSODs with different error messages

Multiple BSODs with different error messages: Hi twice while playing video games and once while not I've encountered 3 blue screens with different error messages. The first was memory_management, the second irql_not_less_or_equal and the last was page fault in nonpaged area. After the first two I updated my graphics...
  8. Multiple BSOD different errors.

Multiple BSOD different errors.: In order the errors have been: CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION The system is a new system and I'm at a loss at what is causing this. Here are the DMP files. https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ah_alY6GX0UBpFumlfc2izCKiTmI?e=TtcBbj...
  9. Multiple different BSODs

Multiple different BSODs: Hello, I have had this self built desktop for about half a year so far and I am running dual monitors off the NVIDIA GeForce 1050 TI graphics card. The issue is only occurring when I am running youtube on one monitor and playing a game on the other monitor (runescape). I have...
  10. Multiple BSOD with different Errors

Multiple BSOD with different Errors: Hello everyone I've been experiencing multiple BSOD Errors in the last few month. BSOD Errors I'm getting: - Kernel Security Check Failure - Driver irql not less or equal - Driver corrupted expool I have tried reinstalling Windows 10 from scratch to no avail. The...