Windows 10: Multiple different BSOD while playing Shadow of Mordor

Discus and support Multiple different BSOD while playing Shadow of Mordor in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Looks fine, please also check Intel for CPU driver updates Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by donny110, Oct 2, 2015.

1. axe0 New Member

Multiple different BSOD while playing Shadow of Mordor

Looks fine, please also check Intel for CPU driver updates

2. donny110 Win User

The Intel driver update utility was not able to find any new drivers for me? I will run memtest tommorow (bedtime now and haven't had time to burn it yet xD). But so far the system seems stable, was there anything else worth noting, maybe in the log books?

donny110, Oct 3, 2015
  3. axe0 New Member
    Nothing that I would find unusual.
    With every crash, something has stopped working earlier, but it is everytime a different service/program.

4. donny110 Win User

The memory issue seems to be thanks to the XMP profile, still have not gotten around to memtesting but i'm figuring that now, have had an extremely busy week xD. But putting the xmp to auto (or manual) seems to have fixed that issue at least..

donny110, Oct 11, 2015
  5. axe0 New Member
    I must have forgotten to add the frequency of the memory.

If you are still experiencing BSOD and require help, please use the tool again and upload the zip file.

6. donny110 Win User
    So far i have had no issue at all anymore.. I am going to mark this as solved. Strange however the XMP profile doesn't work xD. But i got it set to manual and no issues.

donny110, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Multiple different BSOD while playing Shadow of Mordor - Similar Threads - Multiple different BSOD

2. Multiple BSOD while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple BSOD while playing games: Hello,i am getting multiple BSODs, while playing Black Desert Online. I've already tried /sfc, /dism.exe and chkdsk scans, but everything seems to be correct. System is stable while its running idle, but under load it return BSOD. I updated chipset and graphic card drivers...
  3. Multiple BSOD while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSOD while playing games: Hello,i am getting multiple BSODs, while playing Black Desert Online. I've already tried /sfc, /dism.exe and chkdsk scans, but everything seems to be correct. System is stable while its running idle, but under load it return BSOD. I updated chipset and graphic card drivers...
  4. Multiple different BSODs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple different BSODs: Hello, I have had this self built desktop for about half a year so far and I am running dual monitors off the NVIDIA GeForce 1050 TI graphics card. The issue is only occurring when I am running youtube on one monitor and playing a game on the other monitor (runescape). I have...
  5. Multiple Different BSOD Errors while gaming

Multiple Different BSOD Errors while gaming: Hi everyone, As I mentioned in the title, I have been experiencing the BSOD multiple times with a different error each time. This seems to occur only when I am playing a PC game. The issue first occurred after playing Fallout 4 for about a week. Since then, the crashes...
  6. BSOD while playing Shadow of Mordor

BSOD while playing Shadow of Mordor: I recently built a PC with Asus Radeon 380 Strix 4gb graphics card. But 5 minutes into playing the game the screen went red and i had to manually restart. After restarting the pc it blue screened and had to be restarted again. Any help would be appreciated! also GPU fans dont...
  7. Different types of BSOD while playing games

Different types of BSOD while playing games: Hello everyone, This website was recommended by a forum member of Tomshardware since they weren't able to help me much there and I was told my best bet is to ask help here. Anyway back to the topic - I desperately need your help. I have been getting several amounts of...
  8. Different BSODs while playing games.

Different BSODs while playing games.: Ive been experiencing different kinds of bsod while playing games. On some games i BSOD 100% of the time while on some i dont BSOD at all. Ive got bsods like irql not less than or equal and unexpected kernel mode trap. On the event viewer it says Kernel power, Event 41....
  9. BSOD while playing multiple games, different errors.

BSOD while playing multiple games, different errors.: Over the course of using windows 10 I have came across multiple BSOD errors, at least 5 different ones while I play some games. Most games I have noticed or remember are games like World of Warcraft, No Man's Sky, Overwatch. But there are many other games that I have not...
  10. Red Screen and GPU fans not spinning while playing shadow of mordor

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Red Screen and GPU fans not spinning while playing shadow of mordor: I recently built a PC with Asus Radeon 380 Strix 4gb graphics card. But 5 minutes into playing the game the screen went red and i had to manually restart. Any help would be appreciated! also GPU fans dont seen to be running either. 47684