Windows 10: Multiple different BSOD

Discus and support Multiple different BSOD in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, So I'm encountering a lot of blue screens, often with different reasons. How it cam to this: A few weeks ago my PC turned very slow,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SkoozG, Sep 25, 2020.

1. /u/SkoozG Win User

Multiple different BSOD

Hello,

So I'm encountering a lot of blue screens, often with different reasons.

How it cam to this: A few weeks ago my PC turned very slow, malewarbytes discovered some malware, but the pc stayed slow. Later I found out, that the watercooler wasn't working properly.. I removed the watercooler and put a fan on it and it worked again (might replace the watercooler, once the other problems are solved). After all this I thought a clean installation would do some good.

That's when I got my first Blue screens... I checked and found out that one of my 8 Rams wasn't even showing up in the system info ( I guess it's broken? ). I removed Ram n°7 and n°8.

It worked only for a few hours until it crashed again....

I checked all the drivers, Windows updates, Bios version.

In the Bios I enabled the XMP, launched a memory check, removed unnecessary software...

But I can't figure out the problem.

What Bluescreens do I get ?

• PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    • MEMORY_MANAGMENT
    • ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY

PC Specs:

• MSI X99A Sli plus
    • I7 3300.. someting (Will update once I'm back home)
    • 32gb 4gb S.Skill Ripjaw V F4
    • Samsung SSD 1TB
    • Asus Strix Gtx 1070 08g 8gb
    • Power supply 1250 wat
    • Win10 professional
    • Bitdefender antivirus.

When does the pc crash ?

• Once while installing team viewer ?!
    • Multiple times while playing League of legends, few times during the game and very often after the games finished and you get returned to the lobby.
      • I don't know about other games, I did not have the time to install them
    • Browsing in Edge + Chrome

Does anyone have an idea where i could look? Is it a hardware or software problem?

submitted by /u/SkoozG
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/SkoozG, Sep 25, 2020
  2. Jasten Win User

Getting multiple different BSOD crashes tried MANY things

I cannot do the last three steps because they take too long and my computer BSOD's every time.

Multiple different BSOD [​IMG]

All of the rows in the health tab said ok.

New crash dmp files.
    Dump files.

Jasten, Sep 25, 2020
  3. cplpro Win User
    7 different BSoD

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem. I make it as short as possible:

• system runs 100 % fine with the 10.12
    • updatet to Catalyst 11.1 -> BSoD
    • updatet to 11.1 Hotfix -> BSoD
    • rollback to 10.12 -> BSoD
    • removed ALL AMD files manually, installed 10.12 -> BSoD
    • Temps are fine
    • no sfc /scannow errors
    • no chkdsk errors
    • Prime, Furmark all fine
    • regardless what driver I install -> BSoD
    • I did no hw changes, no OC
    Here are my BSoDs I receive:
    • 0x0000010e
    • 0x1000007e
    • 0x0000007e
    • 0x0000004e
    • 0x0000003b
    • dxgmms1.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    They all refer to the GPU of course ...

From now on I receive a BSoD every time I try to play a game (especially BC2 and SC II) even if I completely remove the old driver and make a clean install.
    Apparently the 11.1 damaged my system irreparable.

Any advice or info would be very much appreciated *Smile Multiple different BSOD :)

cplpro, Sep 25, 2020
  4. buncieboy Win User

Multiple different BSOD

Multiple BSODS with different errors, caused by ntoskrnl.exe

Wow thats a lot of usual causes!

Just to clarify / remove some things of that list, as mentioned the RAM has passed memtest multiple times, none of my hardware is OC'd, BIOS is fully up to date.

As far as I'm aware this is because its the single ram speed, and with it being DDR its 800*2=1600, I could be mistaken though?

As for the slots basically I was having BSOD's whenever any module was installed in one of the channels, so I had to move both modules over to the other channel, and this seemed to fix it, however I can move them back around to see what happens.

As for the memory I could have sworn I saw it on the supported list a while ago, ill check with the vendor of my PC.

Thanks for all the help Multiple different BSOD :)

So whats the next step?

buncieboy, Sep 25, 2020
Thema:

Multiple different BSOD

1. Multiple different BSOD - Similar Threads - Multiple different BSOD

2. Multiple BSOD with different codes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple BSOD with different codes: Hi,My PC will BSOD randomly during usage, this has been happening for a while. Previously, I was told to test ram - I have done so and it didn't stop the BSOD from occurring even going so far as trying new ram sticks, using only 1 stick in different channels, etc.. I am...
  3. Multiple BSOD with different codes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple BSOD with different codes: Hi,My PC will BSOD randomly during usage, this has been happening for a while. Previously, I was told to test ram - I have done so and it didn't stop the BSOD from occurring even going so far as trying new ram sticks, using only 1 stick in different channels, etc.. I am...
  4. Multiple BSOD of different bugchecks

Multiple BSOD of different bugchecks: I have had multiple issues where my computer has blue screened, I’ve done a fresh install of windows even and I keep getting BSOD where “Driver IRQL is less or not equal” or “IRQL less or not equal” could this be a hardware issue? It’s to the point where it resets while in...
  5. Multiple BSOD different errors

Multiple BSOD different errors: I keep getting multiple Blue Screen of Deaths with alot of different errors. Though I get the following one fairly frequently, maybe 1 in 5. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Is anyone able to take a look at my files below: Minidump files System Information msinfo32 Desktop...
  6. Multiple Different BSOD’s Daily

Multiple Different BSOD’s Daily: Hey guys so to start at the beginning, i bought a legit usb windows 10 key and a brand new m.2 drive for my OS. I installed windows successfully, i installed my chipset drivers, my graphics drivers, my motherboards utilities and such all on a brand new OS and drive. Well now...
  7. Multiple different BSOD

Multiple different BSOD: Hi, really hope someone can be my hero here. Have a new build PC, worked fine for a month, then constant BSOD, with all kinds of different error messages, including: IRQL not less or equal Driver overran stack buffer Kernel auto boost lock acquisition with raised irql kernel...
  8. Multiple different BSODs

Multiple different BSODs: Hello, I have had this self built desktop for about half a year so far and I am running dual monitors off the NVIDIA GeForce 1050 TI graphics card. The issue is only occurring when I am running youtube on one monitor and playing a game on the other monitor (runescape). I have...
  9. Multiple BSOD with different Errors

Multiple BSOD with different Errors: Hello everyone I've been experiencing multiple BSOD Errors in the last few month. BSOD Errors I'm getting: - Kernel Security Check Failure - Driver irql not less or equal - Driver corrupted expool I have tried reinstalling Windows 10 from scratch to no avail. The...
  10. Multiple Different BSODs

Multiple Different BSODs: Was running clean since installing windows 10 this past summer. Recently within the last few weeks I experienced a few blue screens. After a system restore I am still having issues. This DM log has the last five crashes I believe. Any help is appreciated. 39804