Windows 10: Multiple different BSODs caused by window drivers + freezes + shutdown

Discus and support Multiple different BSODs caused by window drivers + freezes + shutdown in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've had a few issues, the most recent ones being only 2 months ago. Since then its been working fine until today on which its frozen 2 or 3 times,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by buncieboy, May 10, 2017.

1. buncieboy Win User

Multiple different BSODs caused by window drivers + freezes + shutdown

I've had a few issues, the most recent ones being only 2 months ago. Since then its been working fine until today on which its frozen 2 or 3 times, crashed (as in cable pulled out) and multiple BSODS. For the BSODs that produced dumps I've done my best to analyse them but am getting no where, any help would be appreciated.

It's worth noting all my hardware is at the standard clock.
    I have done memtest86+ for over 50 passes on this RAM over the last few years but will be happy to run again.
    I have reinstalled windows at least twice most recently being a couple of months ago.

Thanks in advance and as I mentioned im happy to try almost anything as im ready to through this PC out the window!

:)

buncieboy, May 10, 2017

2. BSOD caused by hal.dll, ntoskrnl.exe

Hi

I updated the BIOS and the problem still persists. Also, that was followed by a freeze when windows was loading and an unexpected shutdown some time after i logged in.

Here are the recent dump files and updated laptop info

https://1drv.ms/f/s!Aor_a0DUb3NvhfVNG3-Sopj2vY3

timmortality, May 10, 2017
  3. BSODs caused by many different reasons, need help to understand and fix the problems

Hello. I have Acer Aspire E5-573G-32MQ with Windows 10 (14393.693) installed. Often having BSODs. Here are minidumps

Link to Onedrive
    . Looking forward for help, thanks in advance!

P.S. sfc /scannow and Windows Disk Checking does not seem to find any problems.

***Post moved by moderator to the appropriate category.***

Dmitry Maylarov, May 10, 2017
  4. philc43 Win User

Are you still getting crashes?

We are having difficulty reading the dump files at the moment but running a fresh memtest86+ would be useful.

philc43, May 16, 2017
Thema:

1. Multiple different BSODs caused by window drivers + freezes + shutdown - Similar Threads - Multiple different BSODs

2. Getting multiple BSODs with different causes reported.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting multiple BSODs with different causes reported.: Hello,Over the past week and a half, I've been getting random BSODs that seem to come in waves, and I'm not savvy enough to figure out what the WIndbg outputs are telling me. The problem sometimes happens when I'm using highly resource intensive apps and python language...
  3. Getting multiple BSODs with different causes reported.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting multiple BSODs with different causes reported.: Hello,Over the past week and a half, I've been getting random BSODs that seem to come in waves, and I'm not savvy enough to figure out what the WIndbg outputs are telling me. The problem sometimes happens when I'm using highly resource intensive apps and python language...
  4. Multiple BSOD Caused by Different Sources

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSOD Caused by Different Sources: I bought a lenovo legion 7i gen 7 about a month ago and I was getting a BSOD on multiple occasions during startup. Every time it happened the laptop would restart and then boot normally. I tried to fix it many times, and originally I was getting that the problem was from...
  5. Multiple BSOD Caused by Different Sources

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple BSOD Caused by Different Sources: I bought a lenovo legion 7i gen 7 about a month ago and I was getting a BSOD on multiple occasions during startup. Every time it happened the laptop would restart and then boot normally. I tried to fix it many times, and originally I was getting that the problem was from...
  6. Multiple different BSOD

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Multiple different BSOD: Hello, So I'm encountering a lot of blue screens, often with different reasons. How it cam to this: A few weeks ago my PC turned very slow, malewarbytes discovered some malware, but the pc stayed slow. Later I found out, that the watercooler wasn't working properly.. I...
  7. Multiple different BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple different BSOD: Hi, really hope someone can be my hero here. Have a new build PC, worked fine for a month, then constant BSOD, with all kinds of different error messages, including: IRQL not less or equal Driver overran stack buffer Kernel auto boost lock acquisition with raised irql kernel...
  8. Multiple different BSODs

Multiple different BSODs: Hello, I have had this self built desktop for about half a year so far and I am running dual monitors off the NVIDIA GeForce 1050 TI graphics card. The issue is only occurring when I am running youtube on one monitor and playing a game on the other monitor (runescape). I have...
  9. Multiple Different BSODs

Multiple Different BSODs: Was running clean since installing windows 10 this past summer. Recently within the last few weeks I experienced a few blue screens. After a system restore I am still having issues. This DM log has the last five crashes I believe. Any help is appreciated. 39804
  10. Multiple BSODS with different errors, caused by ntoskrnl.exe

Multiple BSODS with different errors, caused by ntoskrnl.exe: I've always had issues with BSOD's with this computer however the last 6 months or so I have had no issues. I had a single crash 4 days ago, and then nothing until today in which I have had 3 crashes and a freeze. The erros are either Page fault in nonpaged area, memory...