Windows 10: Multiple different BSOD's - Feel like I have tried everything

Discus and support Multiple different BSOD's - Feel like I have tried everything in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey community, I have been trying for almost a full day now to try and figure out what is wrong with my laptop. Over the last month I get BSOD's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AdamHammoud, Oct 18, 2020.

1. Multiple different BSOD's - Feel like I have tried everything

Hey community,

I have been trying for almost a full day now to try and figure out what is wrong with my laptop. Over the last month I get BSOD's sometimes when using the computer no real pattern and almost always when doing a restart. They BSOD error can be different each time. I am fully up to date with windows, will dell drivers, and have tried updating everything I can think of.

Would someone be able to take a look at my system info and minidumps and see what else I could try?

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1wxLVziOM_KwSAskiJReon3eK2sVGKrkP?usp=sharing

Never been so skunked on a problem before and need the real experts!

Thanks in advance.

:)

AdamHammoud, Oct 18, 2020
  2. Jasten Win User

Getting multiple different BSOD crashes tried MANY things

I cannot do the last three steps because they take too long and my computer BSOD's every time.

Multiple different BSOD's - Feel like I have tried everything [​IMG]

All of the rows in the health tab said ok.

New crash dmp files.
    Dump files.

Jasten, Oct 18, 2020
  3. cplpro Win User
    7 different BSoD

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem. I make it as short as possible:

• system runs 100 % fine with the 10.12
    • updatet to Catalyst 11.1 -> BSoD
    • updatet to 11.1 Hotfix -> BSoD
    • rollback to 10.12 -> BSoD
    • removed ALL AMD files manually, installed 10.12 -> BSoD
    • Temps are fine
    • no sfc /scannow errors
    • no chkdsk errors
    • Prime, Furmark all fine
    • regardless what driver I install -> BSoD
    • I did no hw changes, no OC
    Here are my BSoDs I receive:
    • 0x0000010e
    • 0x1000007e
    • 0x0000007e
    • 0x0000004e
    • 0x0000003b
    • dxgmms1.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    They all refer to the GPU of course ...

From now on I receive a BSoD every time I try to play a game (especially BC2 and SC II) even if I completely remove the old driver and make a clean install.
    Apparently the 11.1 damaged my system irreparable.

Any advice or info would be very much appreciated *Smile Multiple different BSOD's - Feel like I have tried everything :)

cplpro, Oct 18, 2020
  4. buncieboy Win User

Multiple different BSOD's - Feel like I have tried everything

Multiple BSODS with different errors, caused by ntoskrnl.exe

Wow thats a lot of usual causes!

Just to clarify / remove some things of that list, as mentioned the RAM has passed memtest multiple times, none of my hardware is OC'd, BIOS is fully up to date.

As far as I'm aware this is because its the single ram speed, and with it being DDR its 800*2=1600, I could be mistaken though?

As for the slots basically I was having BSOD's whenever any module was installed in one of the channels, so I had to move both modules over to the other channel, and this seemed to fix it, however I can move them back around to see what happens.

As for the memory I could have sworn I saw it on the supported list a while ago, ill check with the vendor of my PC.

Thanks for all the help Multiple different BSOD's - Feel like I have tried everything :)

So whats the next step?

buncieboy, Oct 18, 2020
Thema:

Multiple different BSOD's - Feel like I have tried everything

1. Multiple different BSOD's - Feel like I have tried everything - Similar Threads - Multiple different BSOD's

2. My Windows 10 wont update and I feel like Ive tried everything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows 10 wont update and I feel like Ive tried everything: I've had this issue for a while and every now and then try something new to fix it. I'm on Windows 10 Pro Version 21H1. So, when I attempt to Update my PC it will say the update couldn't be completed and then reboot after its reverted back to the original version. It will...
  3. My Windows 10 wont update and I feel like Ive tried everything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Windows 10 wont update and I feel like Ive tried everything: I've had this issue for a while and every now and then try something new to fix it. I'm on Windows 10 Pro Version 21H1. So, when I attempt to Update my PC it will say the update couldn't be completed and then reboot after its reverted back to the original version. It will...
  4. My Windows 10 wont update and I feel like Ive tried everything

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Keep getting BSOD, feels like I've tried everything

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keep getting BSOD, feels like I've tried everything: Happens more often/faster when watching youtube videos and it feels like I've tried everything I can find on other questions like this one I'm making now. Maybe my gpu is just dying or maybe I haven't tried something On Thu 9/2/2021 10:51:17 PM your computer crashed or a...
  6. Microphone not working. I feel like ive tried everything from drivers to windows updates...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microphone not working. I feel like ive tried everything from drivers to windows updates...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Epicmondeum17 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m9xlct/microphone_not_working_i_feel_like_ive_tried/
  7. Help Feels like there is a white filter on everything suddenly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help Feels like there is a white filter on everything suddenly: Hello I encountered a problem with my laptop two days ago where everything seems to have a white filter couldn't find a fix when I searched I tried to go into NVIDIA control panel but I have on board graphics card so I don't have the settings Then I went into Windows 10...
  8. Keep getting different BSOD despite everything I try

Keep getting different BSOD despite everything I try: I keep getting different BSOD, i have updated all my drivers, i have ran SFC, virus scan, and other tests with no results. the most recent codes that have popped up are Stop Code: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Stop Code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION win32kbase.sys accompanied with...
  9. Bluetooth suddenly stopped working and I feel like I have tried everything, to no avail.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth suddenly stopped working and I feel like I have tried everything, to no avail.: A few months ago, bluetooth on my windows 10 PC stopped working. Prior to this, my wireless headphones (Bose QC 35) would connect fine. I went away for a few months, so I only now am very frustrated in trying to fix the problem. My computer can see bluetooth devices, but it...
  10. Sound seems broken. Feels like I have tried everything.

Sound seems broken. Feels like I have tried everything.: Hello Anything that is supposed to play sound does not play sound. Anything that played a sound before yesterday does not play sound now, whether it'd be on YouTube, Dailymotion, Spotify, an application, etc. I have tried running the sound troubleshooter and from there I...