Windows 10: Multiple different BSODs lately, need help

Discus and support Multiple different BSODs lately, need help in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, recently I have received a series of different BSODs, some of them with code SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, but also other ones like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AndrejChudoba, Nov 2, 2019.

1. Multiple different BSODs lately, need help

Hello, recently I have received a series of different BSODs, some of them with code SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, but also other ones like IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL or KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION. I cannot really determine the cause of this, because sometimes it happens while browsing the internet, or playing with VR headset, watching videos, etc. I checked the dump files through the BlueScreenView app but I wasn't able to find any connection or source of these errors. I would appreciate if someone could look at the minidumps on my google drive to see if there is any connection between them, or any idea on how to prevent them in the future. Thank you in advance!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1MHCpka7ryjC-uvSxeHns3y8ueqe9TP3t

:)

AndrejChudoba, Nov 2, 2019
  2. buncieboy Win User

Multiple BSODS with different errors, caused by ntoskrnl.exe

Wow thats a lot of usual causes!

Just to clarify / remove some things of that list, as mentioned the RAM has passed memtest multiple times, none of my hardware is OC'd, BIOS is fully up to date.

As far as I'm aware this is because its the single ram speed, and with it being DDR its 800*2=1600, I could be mistaken though?

As for the slots basically I was having BSOD's whenever any module was installed in one of the channels, so I had to move both modules over to the other channel, and this seemed to fix it, however I can move them back around to see what happens.

As for the memory I could have sworn I saw it on the supported list a while ago, ill check with the vendor of my PC.

Thanks for all the help Multiple different BSODs lately, need help :)

So whats the next step?

buncieboy, Nov 2, 2019
  3. cplpro Win User
    7 different BSoD

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem. I make it as short as possible:

• system runs 100 % fine with the 10.12
    • updatet to Catalyst 11.1 -> BSoD
    • updatet to 11.1 Hotfix -> BSoD
    • rollback to 10.12 -> BSoD
    • removed ALL AMD files manually, installed 10.12 -> BSoD
    • Temps are fine
    • no sfc /scannow errors
    • no chkdsk errors
    • Prime, Furmark all fine
    • regardless what driver I install -> BSoD
    • I did no hw changes, no OC
    Here are my BSoDs I receive:
    • 0x0000010e
    • 0x1000007e
    • 0x0000007e
    • 0x0000004e
    • 0x0000003b
    • dxgmms1.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    They all refer to the GPU of course ...

From now on I receive a BSoD every time I try to play a game (especially BC2 and SC II) even if I completely remove the old driver and make a clean install.
    Apparently the 11.1 damaged my system irreparable.

Any advice or info would be very much appreciated *Smile Multiple different BSODs lately, need help :)

cplpro, Nov 2, 2019
  4. axe0 Win User

Multiple different BSODs lately, need help

Getting different multiple BSODs, please help

I reply whenever I am able to *Wink

Their are many different fixes for different BSOD crashes, it isn't really something I can simply add to a list of possible fixes for specific crashes (some are an exception), but it was already on the list for generic troubleshooting *Wink

Glad to hear your problem is solved, thank you for reporting back your solution Multiple different BSODs lately, need help :)

axe0, Nov 2, 2019
Thema:

Multiple different BSODs lately, need help

1. Multiple different BSODs lately, need help - Similar Threads - Multiple different BSODs

2. Getting Multiple BSOD Errors lately

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting Multiple BSOD Errors lately: Hi,I have been getting a lot of BSOD errors lately summing up as much as 5 a day.The error codes are different each time mostly and the ones that I remember are listed below.KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDELEDIRQL_NOT_LESS_THAN_OR_EQUAL SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION...
  3. Getting Multiple BSOD Errors lately

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting Multiple BSOD Errors lately: Hi,I have been getting a lot of BSOD errors lately summing up as much as 5 a day.The error codes are different each time mostly and the ones that I remember are listed below.KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDELEDIRQL_NOT_LESS_THAN_OR_EQUAL SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION...
  4. Getting Multiple BSOD Errors lately

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Multiple different BSOD's in need of assistance

Multiple different BSOD's in need of assistance: Hi all - in a recent build, I've been experienciong multiple different crashes with varying error codes. Some related to the network driver and some related to the graphics driver. I've already reinstalled windows, but the issue has still persisted. Please see the...
  6. Need help with multiple BSOD

Need help with multiple BSOD: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.19041.1 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP] Kernel Bitmap Dump File: Kernel address space is available, User address space may not be available. Symbol search...
  7. Multiple BSODs need HELP!

Multiple BSODs need HELP!: OK, so i've had a total of 5 BSOD the past 12 days, all happening 3-5 days apart from each other. The first one happened while i was watching a discord stream and had open: vscode, 18 chrome tabslmao, PuTTY, winscp and maybe LoL client might be wrong though. I was also...
  8. Multiple BSOD need help

Multiple BSOD need help: I have been having Blue screeen death since I assembled my new PC in Januarary, 2020. One time I could not load into windows 10 at all and had to recovery and reinstall. The codes of blue screen are different from time to time. Can anyone help me find out what the problem...
  9. Multiple BSOD need help!

Multiple BSOD need help!: Just started about a month ago keep getting multiple bsod errors here are the logs from Windbg I've tried Virus Scan, Full Hard Drive windows install refresh and memtest86 with 8 passes 0 errors Can anyone help me diagnose these blue screens I keep getting thanks!...
  10. Getting different multiple BSODs, please help

Getting different multiple BSODs, please help: I recently upgraded my PC and I recently started getting BSODs during my gaming time. Please help me identify the issue, I attached the rar of my dumpfile EDIT: After posting this thread I received a SECOND BSOD on a different issue. EDIT: I keep getting crazy amounts of...