Windows 10: Multiple different BSOD's on a new Windows 10 computer

Discus and support Multiple different BSOD's on a new Windows 10 computer in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, My one-week-old custom PC has started crashing when I started playing newer video games, like Assassins' Creed Odyssey and Overwatch. Older games... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ugosha, Oct 9, 2018.

1. Ugosha Win User

Multiple different BSOD's on a new Windows 10 computer

Hi,

My one-week-old custom PC has started crashing when I started playing newer video games, like Assassins' Creed Odyssey and Overwatch. Older games seem to work just fine. First error I got was SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, second PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (this one actually happened when I was browsing, not playing) and third one was IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. Then I ran driver verifier and DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION that was AMDRyzenMasterDriver.sys, which I deleted, but to no avail. I'm guessing this has something to do with drivers? I've downloaded all the latest ones though.

Here are three latest minidumps that I've had: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1UW47Jo6mLZMzqlPAN3bl8uQnKOkh5RRP.

I have no idea what to do, any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

BR,

Lisa

:)

Ugosha, Oct 9, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 9, 2018
  3. dlanning79, Oct 9, 2018
  4. Multiple different BSOD's on a new Windows 10 computer

Multiple unique BSODs after new hardware installation

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    I apologize for the inconvenience.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided by Likhitha on February 22, 2016 from the below link.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...ndows-10/ab7f1b06-b672-4e52-a000-e55931dd586c

Hope the information helps, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Oct 9, 2018
Thema:

Multiple different BSOD's on a new Windows 10 computer

1. Multiple different BSOD's on a new Windows 10 computer - Similar Threads - Multiple different BSOD's

2. Multiple BSOD of different bugchecks

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple BSOD of different bugchecks: I have had multiple issues where my computer has blue screened, I’ve done a fresh install of windows even and I keep getting BSOD where “Driver IRQL is less or not equal” or “IRQL less or not equal” could this be a hardware issue? It’s to the point where it resets while in...
  3. Multiple BSOD and Crashes on new computer.

Multiple BSOD and Crashes on new computer.: Hello, I just finished building my computer about 2 days ago, and I've had 7 crashes since then. 4 of them blue screens, and 3 of them just crashed and rebooted without a bsod. Here is a link to my dump files:...
  4. Multiple BSOD intermittently with different errors in new build

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Multiple BSOD intermittently with different errors in new build: Hi there Just hoping for some help with some sporadic BSOD every hour or few hours on a new build with fresh install. Different errors each time including: Clock watchdog timeout DPC watchdog violation APC index mismatch pagefault in nonpaged area Configuration:...
  5. Multiple different BSOD

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Multiple different BSOD: Hello, So I'm encountering a lot of blue screens, often with different reasons. How it cam to this: A few weeks ago my PC turned very slow, malewarbytes discovered some malware, but the pc stayed slow. Later I found out, that the watercooler wasn't working properly.. I...
  6. Multiple Different BSOD’s Daily

Multiple Different BSOD’s Daily: Hey guys so to start at the beginning, i bought a legit usb windows 10 key and a brand new m.2 drive for my OS. I installed windows successfully, i installed my chipset drivers, my graphics drivers, my motherboards utilities and such all on a brand new OS and drive. Well now...
  7. Multiple different BSOD

Multiple different BSOD: Hi, really hope someone can be my hero here. Have a new build PC, worked fine for a month, then constant BSOD, with all kinds of different error messages, including: IRQL not less or equal Driver overran stack buffer Kernel auto boost lock acquisition with raised irql kernel...
  8. Multiple different BSODs

Multiple different BSODs: Hello, I have had this self built desktop for about half a year so far and I am running dual monitors off the NVIDIA GeForce 1050 TI graphics card. The issue is only occurring when I am running youtube on one monitor and playing a game on the other monitor (runescape). I have...
  9. Multiple Different BSODs

Multiple Different BSODs: Was running clean since installing windows 10 this past summer. Recently within the last few weeks I experienced a few blue screens. After a system restore I am still having issues. This DM log has the last five crashes I believe. Any help is appreciated. 39804
  10. Multiple Different BSOD with Windows 10

Multiple Different BSOD with Windows 10: I've been working on this problem for 4 days now, and i have made no headway, i get all sorts of different BSOD's, have done 3 fresh installs of windows 10, 2 of windows 7, i will include the latest 2 dumps (only had this install up and running for 2 hours now... Hopefully...