Windows 10: Multiple Different Errors for Unknown Reasons

Discus and support Multiple Different Errors for Unknown Reasons in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I've started up my computer today to a host of unknown errors. I assume they're appearing because of one reason as the individual fixes for each have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Axolotl, Jul 30, 2019.

1. Axolotl Win User

Multiple Different Errors for Unknown Reasons

I've started up my computer today to a host of unknown errors. I assume they're appearing because of one reason as the individual fixes for each have turned up nothing, but I have no idea as to what.

Windows update agent installer encountered unrecoverable error
    Audio service is not running and gives an error 0x80070005 when I try to start/restart manually
    'A Javascript error occurred in the main process' when trying to open things like discord
    Other apps have given me errors for its integrity being compromised and advising me to uninstall and reinstall
    Windows encountered an error and won't take me back to a previous version on windows (Checking updates to uninstall any new ones shows that none have been installed recently as to cause this.)
    - and these are just the ones I remember but there's been many many more

I've tried every way to go about fixing any of these problems individually and it has all come up nil. I've also ran a full virus scan with Avast and that has turned up nothing. I just need some sort of advice on what to do, what to fix.

:)

Axolotl, Jul 30, 2019

2. “Unknown layout specified in manifest” error on the Windows Store in Windows 10 1709 region Sweden

• Windows store gives error related to “Unknown layout specified in manifest” error on the Windows Store
    Tried resintalling and changing the region as mentioned in few blogs

tried reinstalling the .NET also

anymore suggestions

ArjunSingh5, Jul 30, 2019
  3. Getting 3 different blue screen errors multiple times a day

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on Windows 10.

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• could you please mention the exact error message that you are getting?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Jul 30, 2019
  4. buncieboy Win User

Multiple BSODS with different errors, caused by ntoskrnl.exe

Wow thats a lot of usual causes!

Just to clarify / remove some things of that list, as mentioned the RAM has passed memtest multiple times, none of my hardware is OC'd, BIOS is fully up to date.

As far as I'm aware this is because its the single ram speed, and with it being DDR its 800*2=1600, I could be mistaken though?

As for the slots basically I was having BSOD's whenever any module was installed in one of the channels, so I had to move both modules over to the other channel, and this seemed to fix it, however I can move them back around to see what happens.

As for the memory I could have sworn I saw it on the supported list a while ago, ill check with the vendor of my PC.

Thanks for all the help Multiple Different Errors for Unknown Reasons :)

So whats the next step?

buncieboy, Jul 30, 2019
Thema:

1. Multiple Different Errors for Unknown Reasons - Similar Threads - Multiple Different Errors

2. Multiple BSODs every day for different reasons??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSODs every day for different reasons??: I've had a lot of computer troubles lately. Custom build, worked fine the last 4 years, suddenly blue screened on Friday which started a cascade of issues leading to me completely wiping my drives and starting again. Fresh install of Windows, fully updated, and slowly...
  3. Multiple BSODs every day for different reasons??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple BSODs every day for different reasons??: I've had a lot of computer troubles lately. Custom build, worked fine the last 4 years, suddenly blue screened on Friday which started a cascade of issues leading to me completely wiping my drives and starting again. Fresh install of Windows, fully updated, and slowly...
  4. Multiple BSODs every day for different reasons??

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Multiple different blue screens that seemingly happen for no reason.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple different blue screens that seemingly happen for no reason.: Today, after not having any issues with the computer I got a blue screen stating that my winload.efi wasn't found. Then I had to reinstall windows which allowed my computer to boot again. Then after using it for several hours I got a new message related to tcpip.sysalso a...
  6. Multiple different blue screens that seemingly happen for no reason.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple different blue screens that seemingly happen for no reason.: Today, after not having any issues with the computer I got a blue screen stating that my winload.efi wasn't found. Then I had to reinstall windows which allowed my computer to boot again. Then after using it for several hours I got a new message related to tcpip.sysalso a...
  7. Multiple BsOD for different reasons

Multiple BsOD for different reasons: Hello, I've been getting several mutiple BsOD errors over the past month or so. UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR here is a google drive .rar folder containing the dump files...
  8. BSOD multiple different reasons every time

BSOD multiple different reasons every time: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Akfx8HuXFhS3gRccczRC0SbOMxJ_?e=fCugGu above is the mycloud link to my minidump files. it started when my OS was on a failing old 500gb HDD, so i brought a new MOBO with M.2 slots and installed the OS onto an M.2 SSD, the problem got worse, so i just got a...
  9. Different type of BSODs (unknown reason)

Different type of BSODs (unknown reason): Hi everyone I hope I posted this in right form and in right place. Problem: So my PC random started getting BSODs last summer but rarely maybe once per day.As time passed it increased a lot.In that time they happened when gaming.Suddenly after 2 weeks of BSODs they...
  10. Multiple BSODs a day for different reasons.

Multiple BSODs a day for different reasons.: I built my PC last year and have suffered from BSODs ever since. Sometimes it can be more than once a day, with them happening one after the other repeatedly. They don't happen when I'm doing anything specifically, it is mostly random. I would say maybe it happens more...