Windows 10: Multiple disconnect messages even with iPhone not connected

Discus and support Multiple disconnect messages even with iPhone not connected in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've ran in to several people asking the question as to what to do when they suddenly are deluged with Apple iPhone disconnect messages, and it's been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Bwahahahaha, Dec 22, 2021.

1. Multiple disconnect messages even with iPhone not connected

I've ran in to several people asking the question as to what to do when they suddenly are deluged with Apple iPhone disconnect messages, and it's been days since the device was connected to a PC.One solution offered was to remove the USB device itself, not the iPhone mind you, but the USB device and restart the system. That seems to have worked. But given the nature of things, that seems like an extreme. Which doesn't resolve the issue, it is just potentially a Band-Aid to a larger problem.After much looking about, I came across something of interest. Apparently, iTunes has an eject function.

:)

Bwahahahaha, Dec 22, 2021

2. connecting iphone

1. Are you using an original Apple cable to connect to the iPhone from the computer?
    2. Have you tried multiple USB ports?
    3. iPhone ____? Which one?
    4. Does it connect to other computers?
    5. Windows 8.1 _______ edition, 32-bit or 64-bit?
    6. Have you gone thru
      Apple's troubleshooting steps
      ?

Shenan Stanley, Dec 22, 2021
  3. DonLandry Win User
    Connect my iPhone XR to Windows 10 desktop

I need to connect to iTunes to backup iPhone contents and sync my iPhone XR with new purchases from the Store to my Windows 10 desktop. According to Apple, the Windows 10 desktop must be Unlocked in order for
    iTunes to update and sync to my iPhone XR.

I get the message "Trust This Computer? Your settings and data will be accessible from this computer when connected wirelessly or using a cable." when I connect the iPhone to my Windows 10 desktop via usb
    cable.

My specifications are:

• iTunes Version 12.10.7.3.
    • iPhone XR iOS version 13.3.1. Version 13.5 available.
    • Windows 10 Version 1903 for x64-based Systems (KB4497165).
    I have tried previous suggestions:

Any suggestions?

DonLandry, Dec 22, 2021
  4. Multiple disconnect messages even with iPhone not connected

iPhone 4s usb connection-disconnection error

Hi Kiran Kishore

Thanks for your reply.

Unfortunately I don't see any iPhone driver in USB list in device manager.

Please guide further.

Regards

Mukhtar Ali

Dr.MukhtarAli, Dec 22, 2021
Thema:

Multiple disconnect messages even with iPhone not connected

1. Multiple disconnect messages even with iPhone not connected - Similar Threads - Multiple disconnect messages

2. iPhone rapidly connects and disconnects from PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iPhone rapidly connects and disconnects from PC: I have a custom-built PC with a PCI-E wireless Bluetooth/Wifi adapter the wifi works fine. I have a 5600x and 6700xt, and a Asus Tuf Gaming B550 plus motherboard in case that's relevant. My iPhone 8 which has the latest update keeps rapidly connecting and disconnecting to my...
  3. iPhone rapidly connects and disconnects from PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    iPhone rapidly connects and disconnects from PC: I have a custom-built PC with a PCI-E wireless Bluetooth/Wifi adapter the wifi works fine. I have a 5600x and 6700xt, and a Asus Tuf Gaming B550 plus motherboard in case that's relevant. My iPhone 8 which has the latest update keeps rapidly connecting and disconnecting to my...
  4. I get 14+ iPhone disconnect messages :-

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get 14+ iPhone disconnect messages :-: When I unplug my iPhone, I get 14 disconnect messages. I searched and tried the USB driver reinstall touted as the cure here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiple-apple-iphone-disconnected-warnings/74264bb6-1bb0-49f2-94eb-2054413f04dfBut I still get...
  5. I get 14+ iPhone disconnect messages :-

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I get 14+ iPhone disconnect messages :-: When I unplug my iPhone, I get 14 disconnect messages. I searched and tried the USB driver reinstall touted as the cure here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiple-apple-iphone-disconnected-warnings/74264bb6-1bb0-49f2-94eb-2054413f04dfBut I still get...
  6. Multiple disconnect messages even with iPhone not connected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple disconnect messages even with iPhone not connected: I've ran in to several people asking the question as to what to do when they suddenly are deluged with Apple iPhone disconnect messages, and it's been days since the device was connected to a PC.One solution offered was to remove the USB device itself, not the iPhone mind...
  7. connection of Iphone

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    connection of Iphone: I purchased Microsoft 365 and havent been able to connect with my facebook nor synch my Iphone. Please help without access to the things I need therefore the purchase of Microsoft 365 is useless....
  8. Backup iPhone text message

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Backup iPhone text message: Hi all, this scumbag Coronavirus took my brother from me on Wednesday night. I guess I was lucky in that I was able to converse via text message during the previous days and as I'm sure you can imagine, I would be crushed if I lost these messages. Is there anything available...
  9. How to disconnect iPhone from computer?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to disconnect iPhone from computer?: I want to disconnect my iPhone from the Photo App on my laptop. This app always receives photos from my phone and I’d like to stop it but I don’t know how....
  10. IPhone connecting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    IPhone connecting: How do I upload photos from my phone to Windows 10? I keep getting a message that my phone is disconnected. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/iphone-connecting/effc7ecd-5216-43a5-a2a7-39a79462997b