Windows 10: Multiple display issue and why hasn't it been fixed yet?

Discus and support Multiple display issue and why hasn't it been fixed yet? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Having the annoying issue for years and it drives me nuts! I have 2 monitors and when my pc puts them to sleep to save power all my programs shift to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Zeltrax, Jul 26, 2019.

1. Zeltrax Win User

Multiple display issue and why hasn't it been fixed yet?

Having the annoying issue for years and it drives me nuts! I have 2 monitors and when my pc puts them to sleep to save power all my programs shift to my first display.

and I dont really want to stop my pc from putting my monitors to sleep because its a good power saver and saves the life of my monitors.

my display drivers are upto date also after using my pc for 3 years now and reinstalling windows over the years I doubt its the display drivers.

It seems like windows is forget where I have placed the programs and also it takes awhile for it to realise I have 2 displays.

things like this dont work for me.

https://endurtech.com/second-monitor-on-windows-10-resets-after-sleep-or-lock/

:)

Zeltrax, Jul 26, 2019

2. Error: The display manufacturer hasn"t made your display compatible with Windows 10.

I am unable to install Win 10 due to compatibility problem. The message received is appended below.

NVIDIA GeForce 7025/ NVIDIA nForce 630a

The display manufacturer hasn"t made your display compatible with Windows 10. Check with manufacturer for support.

Can anyone give a solution or work around for installing windows 10 on my PC

Original Title: Windows 10 Installation problem

Sam Alex_Bang, Jul 26, 2019
  3. Multiple display resizing

Hi,

Thank you posting on Microsoft Community.

We understand that you are facing an issue with the extending the display on multiple desktops.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Did you make any changes to the computer prior to this issue?
    • Are you using multiple monitors to extend the display or using the multiple desktop screens on a single monitor?
    I would suggest you some steps which you can try resolving this issue.

Follow these steps to update graphics drivers.

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.

• Search for Display Adapters and expand it.

• Right click on the graphics driver and select Update driver software.
    Uninstall and Reinstall the graphics card drivers and check.

Refer:
    http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/insider/wiki/insider_wintp-insider_devices/how-to-install-and-update-drivers-in-windows-10/a97bbbd1-9973-4d66-9a5b-291300006293

Note: If you are using the multiple monitors to extend the display then please make sure the resolution of both the monitors are set equally same so that there is no issues with the size or any program or an app.

Keep us informed if the issue is resolved. We are glad to help you further.

Sachin V Rao, Jul 26, 2019
  4. Mithin_EJ Win User

How to save a multiple displays settings?

Hi VAinc,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums

You may want to answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

1. May I know the make and model of the PC?
    2. Did you try updating your display driver?
    3. Are you getting any error message?

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Steps 1:

1. Go to settings
    2. Click on “System"
    3. Then click on Display
    4. Move your mouse to the monitor that needs to be set as primary and check the box
      "Make this my main display"
    5. Under "Multiple displays" select "Duplicate these displays"
    6. Then select “Keep this display settings
    Once you make these changes, you may restart the computer and check.

Hope it helps,

Mithin EJ

Microsoft Community- Moderator

Mithin_EJ, Jul 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Multiple display issue and why hasn't it been fixed yet? - Similar Threads - Multiple display issue

2. Why hasn't Microsoft fixed this freezing issue, which, apparently, has been continuing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why hasn't Microsoft fixed this freezing issue, which, apparently, has been continuing...: Why hasn't Microsoft fixed this freezing issue, which, apparently, has been continuing since 2015!!! MICROSOFT FREEZES NO MATER WHAT BROWSER!!! I won't use edge! It is NOT my default, but you insist on opening things in edge!!! Edge sucks! Bing sucks! But you refuse to let me...
  3. Why hasn't Microsoft fixed this freezing issue, which, apparently, has been continuing...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why hasn't Microsoft fixed this freezing issue, which, apparently, has been continuing...: Why hasn't Microsoft fixed this freezing issue, which, apparently, has been continuing since 2015!!! MICROSOFT FREEZES NO MATER WHAT BROWSER!!! I won't use edge! It is NOT my default, but you insist on opening things in edge!!! Edge sucks! Bing sucks! But you refuse to let me...
  4. Why hasn't Microsoft fixed this freezing issue, which, apparently, has been continuing...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Why has Microsoft not yet been able to fix the issue with certain 3rd party programs...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why has Microsoft not yet been able to fix the issue with certain 3rd party programs...: And please don't just give me all the regular troubleshoot options. Those do not help. Some 3rd party programs EVEN MICROSOFT EDGE will adjust the volume of your microphone and there is ABSOLUTELY NO WAY to fix this problem. It seems ridiculous that this issue still has not...
  6. Why has Microsoft not yet been able to fix the issue with certain 3rd party programs...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why has Microsoft not yet been able to fix the issue with certain 3rd party programs...: And please don't just give me all the regular troubleshoot options. Those do not help. Some 3rd party programs EVEN MICROSOFT EDGE will adjust the volume of your microphone and there is ABSOLUTELY NO WAY to fix this problem. It seems ridiculous that this issue still has not...
  7. Why has Microsoft not yet been able to fix the issue with certain 3rd party programs...

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Has this issue been fixed yet?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Has this issue been fixed yet?: https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/5xd88y/how_do_i_disable_windows_space_hotkey/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3 submitted by /u/boraglryz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j3a1id/has_this_issue_been_fixed_yet/
  9. So why hasn't this been fixed yet??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    So why hasn't this been fixed yet??: The Photos app literally has a memory leak. Open it, let it sit and bam, it'll quickly eat up your RAM after some waiting. This has been reported 2 years ago. Wtf? submitted by /u/XCuteManlinessMLGX [link] [comments]...
  10. Why Hasn't This Feature Been Implemented Yet?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why Hasn't This Feature Been Implemented Yet?: Please somebody tell Microsoft about this feature, even though it is no longer 'considered' as a very high priority, yet does happen from time to time on rare occasions: Explorer.exe crashes and your File Explorer windows that were open, all vanish. (All your programs stay...