Windows 10: Multiple Document Windows appears W10

Discus and support Multiple Document Windows appears W10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; This is happening on my SurfacePro 3. They contain the same information, and I cannot delete the duplicate folders. Anyone have a clue? These appears... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by nfreeman1945, Aug 3, 2015.

1. Multiple Document Windows appears W10

This is happening on my SurfacePro 3. They contain the same information, and I cannot delete the duplicate folders. Anyone have a clue? These appears to be associated with my OneDrive account.

Multiple Document Windows appears W10 [​IMG]

:)

nfreeman1945, Aug 3, 2015
  2. DJ_Daluz Win User

Multiple Documents appearing in Navigation pane

Hi All,

Is there a patch to fix this issue in Multiple My Documents appearing in Navigation pane?.

Already tried the below instruction but of no luck it did not work:

View > Navigation pane > Unchecked everything except navigation pane

Thanks in advanced.

Multiple Document Windows appears W10 [​IMG]

DJ_Daluz, Aug 3, 2015
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Multiple Documents appearing in Navigation pane

Hello,

I regret the inconvenience caused to you.

I suggest you to check with our TechNet team for better assistance of the issue.

Click on, Technet forums

Hope this helps.

Arul_D, Aug 3, 2015
  4. Multiple Document Windows appears W10

Weird. I just checked and those phantom folders disappeared. Anyone know why this is happening?

nfreeman1945, Aug 3, 2015
Thema:

Multiple Document Windows appears W10

1. Multiple Document Windows appears W10 - Similar Threads - Multiple Document appears

2. "AbiWord cannot open...It appears to be an invalid document."

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "AbiWord cannot open...It appears to be an invalid document.": I'm running v2.8. Latest v is 3.0.2. Win 10 Home. Created a Doc y'day but when I attempt to Open get the above mssg. ..never had a problem prior & have been using this v of AbiWord for over 18 mos. ..am able to Open my other .abw Docs. 121511
  3. Accessing the same account/files/documents on multiple PCs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Accessing the same account/files/documents on multiple PCs: I am a business owner with 5 PCs. I want all of my employees to have their own account to log-in to. It would be ideal for them to have all their files accessible on all computers and for me to be able to control their accounts; i.e. if they no longer worked with us I could...
  4. Delted word Document and can't recover because it doesn't appear in recover documents

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Delted word Document and can't recover because it doesn't appear in recover documents: So basically I was in class and was taking notes and writing my final. I have the tendency to just close my computer without saving things, so when I opened it back up I noticed my file wasn't saved and went through the process of trying to recover it, but there was nothing...
  5. Document shortcuts not appearing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Document shortcuts not appearing: Hi, a number of us have had this issue for a month or two, following some kind of update. We are finding it highly frustrating that we can no longer access recent or even specific pinned documents from the taskbar - which also applies to file explorer even more annoyingly....
  6. Multiple Documents, etc folders

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Multiple Documents, etc folders: My Win7 had My Documents, My Downloads, etc setup on the D drive. The default for Win 10 after the upgrade has the C drive Users area as default. There is no location tab on the Win10 folders. How can I get the default to save to the D drive? 15663
  7. W10 Pro Update - Multiple "WINDOWS" directories?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    W10 Pro Update - Multiple "WINDOWS" directories?: Hey guys*. Since my Windows 10 updated to version 1703 (build 15063.502) I now have multiple "Windows" folders within my C drive. Windows (main installation folder) $WINDOWS.~BT Windows.old Windows10Upgrade I am unsure of which is safe to delete because all three of...
  8. W10 startup activity appears excessive.

in Windows 10 Support
    W10 startup activity appears excessive.: *Confused I notice that upon startup of the OS, that compared to W7 and previous Os (exception being Vista) that monitoring it via task manager, it appears to have a considerable amount of draining resources going on resulting in a number of minutes before it settles down. I...
  9. Quick Access, Documents, multiple windows

in Windows 10 Support
    Quick Access, Documents, multiple windows: Hello everyone! I hope you can help me today, I've been having a problem that's been driving me up the wall. I have my "Documents" folder under Quick Access when I open the File Explorer. Every time I open a folder within the Documents folder that is sitting under Quick...
  10. Multiple 'Documents' Appearing in Explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Multiple 'Documents' Appearing in Explorer: Hello, I have my Documents folder's location set to E:\Documents. My problem is that whenever I move, delete, or copy a file in Explorer, it duplicates the Documents in the navigation pane on the left. They show up in any explorer window (such as uploading an attachment)....