Windows 10: Multiple Document Windows appears W10

Discus and support Multiple Document Windows appears W10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; This is happening on my SurfacePro 3. They contain the same information, and I cannot delete the duplicate folders. Anyone have a clue? These appears... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by nfreeman1945, Aug 3, 2015.

1. Multiple Document Windows appears W10

This is happening on my SurfacePro 3. They contain the same information, and I cannot delete the duplicate folders. Anyone have a clue? These appears to be associated with my OneDrive account.

Multiple Document Windows appears W10 [​IMG]

:)

nfreeman1945, Aug 3, 2015
  2. DJ_Daluz Win User

Multiple Documents appearing in Navigation pane

Hi All,

Is there a patch to fix this issue in Multiple My Documents appearing in Navigation pane?.

Already tried the below instruction but of no luck it did not work:

View > Navigation pane > Unchecked everything except navigation pane

Thanks in advanced.

Multiple Document Windows appears W10 [​IMG]

DJ_Daluz, Aug 3, 2015
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Multiple Documents appearing in Navigation pane

Hello,

I regret the inconvenience caused to you.

I suggest you to check with our TechNet team for better assistance of the issue.

Click on, Technet forums

Hope this helps.

Arul_D, Aug 3, 2015
  4. Multiple Document Windows appears W10

Weird. I just checked and those phantom folders disappeared. Anyone know why this is happening?

nfreeman1945, Aug 3, 2015
Thema:

Multiple Document Windows appears W10

1. Multiple Document Windows appears W10 - Similar Threads - Multiple Document appears

2. Multiple documents folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Multiple documents folders: I am so confused by the number of Documents folders on my computer. In the Users folder under my name are two, one that seems to have the files compressed, the other doesn't. Then under My PC is another Documents folder. I never know where things go when I am saving to...
  3. Multiple documents folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple documents folders: I am so confused by the number of Documents folders on my computer. In the Users folder under my name are two, one that seems to have the files compressed, the other doesn't. Then under My PC is another Documents folder. I never know where things go when I am saving to...
  4. Multiple documents folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. printing multiple documents

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    printing multiple documents: I am trying to print multiple pdf documents without having to open and print each one individually. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-multiple-documents/1c7c56d9-85f8-4bdb-ae31-91303c49de5b
  6. SaveAs dialog box does not appear. Cannot Save documents in w10.

in Windows 10 Customization
    SaveAs dialog box does not appear. Cannot Save documents in w10.: Please tell me a solution. It is very important as maybe i will lose my job if do not do the project. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/saveas-dialog-box-does-not-appear-cannot-save/4fd6112b-f9b6-4a94-8715-be6644aa9e84
  7. w10 lost send to Documents

w10 lost send to Documents: w10 lost send to Documents how to get it back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/w10-lost-send-to-documents/1ae7915a-57ed-4640-8413-ffa6a63764e3
  8. Deleting multiple documents

Deleting multiple documents: Is there an option or setting to allow deleting of multiple documents in Explorer without highlighting a block and then deleting? At one time I could just select one document, hit Delete, and it would automatically select the next document, and I could continue to...
  9. Document shortcuts not appearing

Document shortcuts not appearing: Hi, a number of us have had this issue for a month or two, following some kind of update. We are finding it highly frustrating that we can no longer access recent or even specific pinned documents from the taskbar - which also applies to file explorer even more annoyingly....
  10. Multiple 'Documents' Appearing in Explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Multiple 'Documents' Appearing in Explorer: Hello, I have my Documents folder's location set to E:\Documents. My problem is that whenever I move, delete, or copy a file in Explorer, it duplicates the Documents in the navigation pane on the left. They show up in any explorer window (such as uploading an attachment)....