Windows 10: Multiple 'Documents' Appearing in Explorer

Discus and support Multiple 'Documents' Appearing in Explorer in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, I have my Documents folder's location set to E:\Documents. My problem is that whenever I move, delete, or copy a file in Explorer, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Jadis, Sep 11, 2015.

1. Jadis Win User

Multiple 'Documents' Appearing in Explorer

Hello, I have my Documents folder's location set to E:\Documents.

My problem is that whenever I move, delete, or copy a file in Explorer, it duplicates the Documents in the navigation pane on the left. They show up in any explorer window (such as uploading an attachment). It doesn't physically duplicate the files or anything, but it creates multiple links. I am fully updated. I also have my Google Drive set to E:\Documents, so I'm not sure if that might be affecting it. Thanks for any help.

Multiple 'Documents' Appearing in Explorer [​IMG]

edit:
    Found this thread which is the same issue. No solution apparently.. http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/w...0246de8?page=3

:)

Jadis, Sep 11, 2015
  2. DJ_Daluz Win User

Multiple Documents appearing in Navigation pane

Hi All,

Is there a patch to fix this issue in Multiple My Documents appearing in Navigation pane?.

Already tried the below instruction but of no luck it did not work:

View > Navigation pane > Unchecked everything except navigation pane

Thanks in advanced.

Multiple 'Documents' Appearing in Explorer [​IMG]

DJ_Daluz, Sep 11, 2015
  3. DJ_Daluz Win User
    Multiple Documents appearing in Navigation pane

Hi Arul_D,

1.) None of the above, We use company domain account

2.) Yes, This occurs in Documents folder

Machine is clean and has no malware infection since they are strictly monitored.

Thanks

DJ_Daluz, Sep 11, 2015
Thema:

Multiple 'Documents' Appearing in Explorer

1. Multiple 'Documents' Appearing in Explorer - Similar Threads - Multiple 'Documents' Appearing

2. Printing documents with multiple pages

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing documents with multiple pages: I use a Canon printer. Recently when printing items with multiple pages I've noticed that though they show up properly paged in the "preview" box, when actually printing they do not "spool" correctly and thus incorrectly print. This seems to have happened after a Microsoft...
  3. Printing documents with multiple pages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printing documents with multiple pages: I use a Canon printer. Recently when printing items with multiple pages I've noticed that though they show up properly paged in the "preview" box, when actually printing they do not "spool" correctly and thus incorrectly print. This seems to have happened after a Microsoft...
  4. Multiple documents folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Multiple documents folders: I am so confused by the number of Documents folders on my computer. In the Users folder under my name are two, one that seems to have the files compressed, the other doesn't. Then under My PC is another Documents folder. I never know where things go when I am saving to...
  5. Multiple documents folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple documents folders: I am so confused by the number of Documents folders on my computer. In the Users folder under my name are two, one that seems to have the files compressed, the other doesn't. Then under My PC is another Documents folder. I never know where things go when I am saving to...
  6. Multiple documents folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. printing multiple documents

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    printing multiple documents: I am trying to print multiple pdf documents without having to open and print each one individually. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-multiple-documents/1c7c56d9-85f8-4bdb-ae31-91303c49de5b
  8. Deleting multiple documents

in Windows 10 Customization
    Deleting multiple documents: Is there an option or setting to allow deleting of multiple documents in Explorer without highlighting a block and then deleting? At one time I could just select one document, hit Delete, and it would automatically select the next document, and I could continue to...
  9. Document shortcuts not appearing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Document shortcuts not appearing: Hi, a number of us have had this issue for a month or two, following some kind of update. We are finding it highly frustrating that we can no longer access recent or even specific pinned documents from the taskbar - which also applies to file explorer even more annoyingly....
  10. Multiple Document Windows appears W10

in Windows 10 Support
    Multiple Document Windows appears W10: This is happening on my SurfacePro 3. They contain the same information, and I cannot delete the duplicate folders. Anyone have a clue? These appears to be associated with my OneDrive account. [img] 12420