Windows 10: Multiple 'Documents' Appearing in Explorer

Discus and support Multiple 'Documents' Appearing in Explorer in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, I have my Documents folder's location set to E:\Documents. My problem is that whenever I move, delete, or copy a file in Explorer, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Jadis, Sep 11, 2015.

1. Jadis Win User

Multiple 'Documents' Appearing in Explorer

Hello, I have my Documents folder's location set to E:\Documents.

My problem is that whenever I move, delete, or copy a file in Explorer, it duplicates the Documents in the navigation pane on the left. They show up in any explorer window (such as uploading an attachment). It doesn't physically duplicate the files or anything, but it creates multiple links. I am fully updated. I also have my Google Drive set to E:\Documents, so I'm not sure if that might be affecting it. Thanks for any help.

Multiple 'Documents' Appearing in Explorer [​IMG]

edit:
    Found this thread which is the same issue. No solution apparently.. http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/w...0246de8?page=3

:)

Jadis, Sep 11, 2015
  2. DJ_Daluz Win User

Multiple Documents appearing in Navigation pane

Hi All,

Is there a patch to fix this issue in Multiple My Documents appearing in Navigation pane?.

Already tried the below instruction but of no luck it did not work:

View > Navigation pane > Unchecked everything except navigation pane

Thanks in advanced.

Multiple 'Documents' Appearing in Explorer [​IMG]

DJ_Daluz, Sep 11, 2015
  3. DJ_Daluz Win User
    Multiple Documents appearing in Navigation pane

Hi Arul_D,

1.) None of the above, We use company domain account

2.) Yes, This occurs in Documents folder

Machine is clean and has no malware infection since they are strictly monitored.

Thanks

DJ_Daluz, Sep 11, 2015
Thema:

Multiple 'Documents' Appearing in Explorer

1. Multiple 'Documents' Appearing in Explorer - Similar Threads - Multiple 'Documents' Appearing

2. Bug In Document Explorer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bug In Document Explorer: When you scroll through document explorer the slide pins (quick acces, downloads, documents...) When it gets to the end the Drives, the names always slide with the sreen, so (HDD) is not seen seemless but covering a lot of pixels. thanks....
  3. File Explorer slow to appear

in Windows 10 Support
    File Explorer slow to appear: i'm running build 17763.437 but i believe this problem i've seen in earlier builds too. sometimes File Explorer appears not to open when i click on the app's icon that i have pinned to the start pg. but it does open if i then just click on the start button in the bottom left...
  4. "AbiWord cannot open...It appears to be an invalid document."

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "AbiWord cannot open...It appears to be an invalid document.": I'm running v2.8. Latest v is 3.0.2. Win 10 Home. Created a Doc y'day but when I attempt to Open get the above mssg. ..never had a problem prior & have been using this v of AbiWord for over 18 mos. ..am able to Open my other .abw Docs. 121511
  5. Multiple instances of Windows Explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Multiple instances of Windows Explorer: Opened up task manager and saw that in the Processes tab, there were 41 instances of Windows Explorer running. I open WE frequently but only one or two at the same time and didn't have any open at that time. And it's not just a temporary thing, I have been checking...
  6. Document shortcuts not appearing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Document shortcuts not appearing: Hi, a number of us have had this issue for a month or two, following some kind of update. We are finding it highly frustrating that we can no longer access recent or even specific pinned documents from the taskbar - which also applies to file explorer even more annoyingly....
  7. Multiple Documents, etc folders

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Multiple Documents, etc folders: My Win7 had My Documents, My Downloads, etc setup on the D drive. The default for Win 10 after the upgrade has the C drive Users area as default. There is no location tab on the Win10 folders. How can I get the default to save to the D drive? 15663
  8. Multiple "Send To" options in Explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Multiple "Send To" options in Explorer: Check this out: [img] Tried Googling for the issue - didn't find anything similar. 34913
  9. Multiple Document Windows appears W10

in Windows 10 Support
    Multiple Document Windows appears W10: This is happening on my SurfacePro 3. They contain the same information, and I cannot delete the duplicate folders. Anyone have a clue? These appears to be associated with my OneDrive account. [img] 12420
  10. Quick Access, Documents, multiple windows

in Windows 10 Support
    Quick Access, Documents, multiple windows: Hello everyone! I hope you can help me today, I've been having a problem that's been driving me up the wall. I have my "Documents" folder under Quick Access when I open the File Explorer. Every time I open a folder within the Documents folder that is sitting under Quick...