Windows 10: Multiple DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSODs in the past year

Discus and support Multiple DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSODs in the past year in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've been having this problem for the past year or so and it's starting to get really annoying. My PC has crashed multiple times with the same BSOD. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by VojtěchTomeš, Mar 12, 2023.

1. Multiple DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSODs in the past year

I've been having this problem for the past year or so and it's starting to get really annoying. My PC has crashed multiple times with the same BSOD. It would really help if someone will be able to identify the cause.My specs:CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X not overclockedGPU: AMD Radeon RX 6650 XT Used to have the GTX 1050 a few weeks ago, upgraded to the Radeon.RAM: 32GB 2400 MHzMB: TUF GAMING B550-PLUS WI-FIStorage:WD 2TB NVME SSDPatriot Burst SATA 500GB SSDWD 4TB External HDD on USB3.0Minidump file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JIHSk5ltA2ukU3g7kE4fRhLUFGVXCzlX/view?usp=sharingAny help wou

:)

VojtěchTomeš, Mar 12, 2023

2. Various BSOD Errors Help

Hey all,

I've received multiple BSOD errors the past 2 days after rebuilding my PC. I've been trying to figure out the issue.

These are the few BSOD messages I remember seeing:

• DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (multiple times)
    • CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED (one time)
    • IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (one time)
    • WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (multiple times)
    Here's a link to the dmp files and system information: WindowsIssue

Steps I've taken:

• fully updated drivers
    • applied all Windows updates
    • Removed unnecessary hardware
    • Monitored CPU/GPU temps (log file on temps during last crash in share)
    Any help would be appreciated.

brando8924, Mar 12, 2023
  3. DPC_Watchdog_Violation

Hi,

I've been having issues with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSOD for the past year - I've tried pretty much everything to solve it

1/ Reinstalled Windows 10 multiple times

2/ Changed motherboard and processor

3/ Tried to install system on a different SSD

4/ Run Mem test on the RAM - came out fine

And I am still struggling with it and have no idea what can be causing and how to find out..

Please help! Multiple DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSODs in the past year :)

LukasVojir, Mar 12, 2023
  4. Multiple DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSODs in the past year

Frequent DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSOD's in the past week

Answer-by-number:

1. Have the DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSODs stopped?

2. Did you hide the "bad driver update" such that Windows Update won't install it again? See

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3073930

3. Have you ever run the McAfe Consumer Products Removal Tool?

4. Is KB3105514 listed in Installed Updates (not
    Update History
    ) now?

5. Is Firefox version 41.0.2 (or higher) and/or Google Chrome version 46.0.2490.80 (or higher) installed?

PA Bear - MS MVP, Mar 12, 2023
Thema:

Multiple DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSODs in the past year

1. Multiple DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSODs in the past year - Similar Threads - Multiple DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSODs

2. Multiple BSODs with the code DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSODs with the code DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: Hi, recently I've had multiple BSODs with the above mentioned code. The following is the dump file from after the crash. Kindly let me know if it becomes clear what the error is from the report.************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery...
  3. Multiple BSODs with the code DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple BSODs with the code DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: Hi, recently I've had multiple BSODs with the above mentioned code. The following is the dump file from after the crash. Kindly let me know if it becomes clear what the error is from the report.************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery...
  4. Multiple DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSODs in the past year

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSODs in the past year: I've been having this problem for the past year or so and it's starting to get really annoying. My PC has crashed multiple times with the same BSOD. It would really help if someone will be able to identify the cause.My specs:CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X not overclockedGPU: AMD...
  5. Multiple DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSODs in the past year

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSODs in the past year: I've been having this problem for the past year or so and it's starting to get really annoying. My PC has crashed multiple times with the same BSOD. It would really help if someone will be able to identify the cause.My specs:CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X not overclockedGPU: AMD...
  6. BSODs for the past two years.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSODs for the past two years.: Hello,I've been having BSODs for the past roughly 2 years, on specific games, I'm on a high-end computer, and I'm at the point where it seems like it has to be a hardware issue, I've tried uninstalling massive amounts of drivers including the Xbox controller driver, factory...
  7. BSODs for the past two years.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSODs for the past two years.: Hello,I've been having BSODs for the past roughly 2 years, on specific games, I'm on a high-end computer, and I'm at the point where it seems like it has to be a hardware issue, I've tried uninstalling massive amounts of drivers including the Xbox controller driver, factory...
  8. BSODs for the past two years.

9. Multiple BSOD for many years

Multiple BSOD for many years: OK. That's it! Enough is enough! I have an Asus laptop that is plagued with BSODs almost since I bought it a little over 3 years ago will never buy Asus again!. I have moderate-to-advanced experience with computers, but have zero experience with kernel hacking. So, how can...
  10. BSOD with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION , have tried multiple solution

BSOD with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION , have tried multiple solution: My laptop recently has a problem with the BSOD with the code DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION It happens every 30 minutes and bothers me a lot. I did some researches and have tried the following: 1. Remove recent installed software 2. Update drivers of Disk Drive in Device Manager...