Windows 10: Multiple drivers corrupt

Discus and support Multiple drivers corrupt in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Windows 10 worked great on my laptop but after the october 2018 update multiple drivers are corrupt and no new drivers can be found... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by lenny-, Nov 28, 2020.

1. lenny- Win User

Multiple drivers corrupt

Windows 10 worked great on my laptop but after the october 2018 update multiple drivers are corrupt and no new drivers can be found

:)

lenny-, Nov 28, 2020
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Nov 28, 2020
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    hp printer driver corrupting my files. Can't load epson scanner drivers

Hi,

Corrupted or outdated drivers may be the possible reason why your files is corrupted and your scanner is not working properly. To efficiently assist you, we'd like gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot printer problems. You
    can expand each section and perform the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Nov 28, 2020
  4. Multiple drivers corrupt

Multiple BSODs since Windows 10 Creators Update

Hi Carl,

In most cases, blue screen error is caused by faulty memory, corrupted device drivers, or faulty hardware. For us to provide the best resolution possible, we would like to clarify the following:

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to avoid repeating the steps that you've already performed?
    • Have you tried the troubleshooting steps suggested on this thread? If yes, what are the results?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Nov 28, 2020
Thema:

Multiple drivers corrupt

1. Multiple drivers corrupt - Similar Threads - Multiple drivers corrupt

2. Multiple Hard Drives/ Multiple Boots/Corrupt

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple Hard Drives/ Multiple Boots/Corrupt: So, I have two different drives I use to boot my PC. One came with the PC, it's HDD, it has an OS with Windows 10 on it. The second is an m.2 SSD, I mainly use this one. The second has Windows 11 with all my saved games. Recently I've been trying to overclock my CPU, and...
  3. Multiple Hard Drives/ Multiple Boots/Corrupt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple Hard Drives/ Multiple Boots/Corrupt: So, I have two different drives I use to boot my PC. One came with the PC, it's HDD, it has an OS with Windows 10 on it. The second is an m.2 SSD, I mainly use this one. The second has Windows 11 with all my saved games. Recently I've been trying to overclock my CPU, and...
  4. Multiple Hard Drives/ Multiple Boots/Corrupt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Corrupted WOF driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Corrupted WOF driver: First of all, the pc boots normally, so this problem only shows up so far when I try to run SFC. I have not had any updates to install since finding the error.Can anyone tell me how to fix this driver easily without having to reimage the OS. If not, is this driver fixable...
  6. Corrupted usb drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Corrupted usb drivers: Hi Guys and Gals,I can't 'see' any USB devices on my laptop. When I go into Device Manager and check the USB tab, all items are shown with the useful but annoying little yellow triangle which shows that the drivers are corrupt. I've tried uninstalling the drivers and...
  7. Corrupted usb drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Corrupted usb drivers: Hi Guys and Gals,I can't 'see' any USB devices on my laptop. When I go into Device Manager and check the USB tab, all items are shown with the useful but annoying little yellow triangle which shows that the drivers are corrupt. I've tried uninstalling the drivers and...
  8. Corrupted Drivers/Ram?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Corrupted Drivers/Ram?: I had a power outage a little over a week ago and since then, my computer has been crashing with “Memory_Management” “irql_not_less_or_equal” “System_Service_Exception” and “PFN_List_Corrupt” I have probably read over 100 articles and tried SFC scan and DISM scan. Both in...
  9. Mouse Drivers Corrupt?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse Drivers Corrupt?: Sometimes when I boot up my machine, a second or two after desktop launches, my mouse pointer will stick to the right hand border of the screen. Any attempt to move the pointer will result in it being pulled back towards the screen edge. Occasionally, rather than the above,...
  10. Drivers Corrupted

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Drivers Corrupted: Okay, that worked. So for future reference: Use the wizard to completely uninstall drivers. Forget about repair. Then you have to reboot, then re-install. You will have to reboot again and re-pair (reconnect) your devices. It's a pain, but it worked.