Windows 10: Multiple Duplicate Multimedia devices

Discus and support Multiple Duplicate Multimedia devices in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have searched the web and searched Microsoft answers which was completely useless about my issue that a number of people seem ot be sharing. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by iRocket, Jan 21, 2020.

1. iRocket Win User

Multiple Duplicate Multimedia devices

I have searched the web and searched Microsoft answers which was completely useless about my issue that a number of people seem ot be sharing. I have had well over 100 duplicate media devices, namely my smart TV. I have deleted them tididouly several times and they come back up. The work around so far is to turn off network discovery and everything diasappears including my conntected networked computers. This is not a solution and not practical. How to stop multiple duplicate items?

Multiple Duplicate Multimedia devices 9a718997-1d4e-44ed-a526-1f01b79659f7?upload=true.png

:)

iRocket, Jan 21, 2020
  2. S Malik Win User

Multiple Duplicates in Devices and Printers

In Devices and Printers and under Multimedia Devices, there are multiple icons for multimedia devices. I deleted the excess copies once and left one of each there and they all came back. Any idea on how to stop this behavior?

Multiple Duplicate Multimedia devices [​IMG]

S Malik, Jan 21, 2020
  3. Multiple (duplicate) printers listed in "Devices and Printers"

@Nisko,

Are you looking in this place or not?

Multiple Duplicate Multimedia devices [​IMG]

titetanium, Jan 21, 2020
  4. Plankton Win User

Multiple (duplicate) printers listed in "Devices and Printers"

Can you post a screen shot of listed printers?

Plankton, Jan 21, 2020
Thema:

1. Multiple Duplicate Multimedia devices - Similar Threads - Multiple Duplicate Multimedia

2. Windows showing multiple duplicate audio devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows showing multiple duplicate audio devices: I have a DELL laptop, I understand that it has a built-in speaker but outside of that I don't think anything, I also have headphones and a television that has a speaker. What surprises me is that duplicate audio devices will appear and sometimes they work and sometimes they...
  3. Windows showing multiple duplicate audio devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows showing multiple duplicate audio devices: I have a DELL laptop, I understand that it has a built-in speaker but outside of that I don't think anything, I also have headphones and a television that has a speaker. What surprises me is that duplicate audio devices will appear and sometimes they work and sometimes they...
  4. Windows showing multiple duplicate audio devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. OneDrive - Sync/Duplicate Desktops on Multiple Devices

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive - Sync/Duplicate Desktops on Multiple Devices: My company recently switched from Syncplicity to OneDrive. Syncplicity would synchronize my desktops across multiple devices so if I added/modified a file located on Desktop A, it would sync and be added/modified on Desktop B. I would like to know if OneDrive can do this and...
  6. Removing Multimedia Devices in Bulk

Removing Multimedia Devices in Bulk: hi there, this is a multi question i am hoping to get a permanent solution to... so is there a way to 1/ remove these 210 multimedia devices as a bulk eg 100 at a time or ultimately all bar 4 at once?? 2/ stop these from coming back??? i dont know what this devices is or...
  7. multimedia devices

in Windows 10 Customization
    multimedia devices: Hello I have here two devices on the network, connected by cable to the router, which are recognized again in win 10 every time I turn on the computer. would be: DLNA-Player-MediaCenter and NET they were recognized only once in win 7 check it out: [ATTACH] Is there a...
  8. Multimedia Devices

Multimedia Devices: I sheepishly admit that for lo these many years, I have never paid much attention to the listing of "Multimedia Devices" in the "Devices and Printers" listing under Control Panel. Now, however, it matters. I need to know exactly what these icons represent. I've always used...
  9. Multiple Duplicates in Devices and Printers

Multiple Duplicates in Devices and Printers: In Devices and Printers and under Multimedia Devices, there are multiple icons for multimedia devices. I deleted the excess copies once and left one of each there and they all came back. Any idea on how to stop this behavior? [img] 131583
  10. Multiple (duplicate) printers listed in "Devices and Printers"

in Windows 10 Support
    Multiple (duplicate) printers listed in "Devices and Printers": In "Devices and Printers," I have ended up with multiples with the same name. How do I delete the duplicates from the dropdown list? Thank you. 112317

Users found this page by searching for:

1. duplicate network media devices windows 10

2. why duplicate multi media devices in windows 10?