Windows 10: multiple duplicate photos and also blank photos on my phone

Discus and support multiple duplicate photos and also blank photos on my phone in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Whenever I go on WhatsApp Album on my windows phone I see multiples of the same photos and some blank squares which should be photos, however when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BullishMite4225, Jan 20, 2019.

1. multiple duplicate photos and also blank photos on my phone

Whenever I go on WhatsApp Album on my windows phone I see multiples of the same photos and some blank squares which should be photos, however when I try to open them I get a message saying (file cant be opened because it is missing or corrupt) just one or two will open, This is really annoying as I want to delete them but there doesn't seem to be any way to do this, there seems to be a mixture of my photos and my music album covers and like I said 3/4/5 of the same photo!!!!!

Any help would be appreciated .

:)

BullishMite4225, Jan 20, 2019
  2. BulldogXX Win User

identify duplicate photos

To remove the duplicates:

1. Right-click on a duplicate photo.
    2. A context menu will open
    3. Click on Delete.
    4. The file will be sent to the Recycle Bin.

BulldogXX, Jan 20, 2019
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Multiple Photos

We suggest that you follow the steps below to delete the photo through Photos app:

• If you’re looking at your list of photos in Photos app, select the photos by clicking on checkbox on the photos you want to delete. Click
      Delete icon at the bottom right corner to delete.
    • If you open a photo, Tap or press Delete
      key from keyboard.

Let us know if you need more assistance.

Rose Cal, Jan 20, 2019
  4. btarunr Win User

multiple duplicate photos and also blank photos on my phone

New Memorex Mirror for Photos Simplifies Photo Backup

Today’s consumers are looking for simple technology solutions that allow them to swiftly and safely back up their ever-growing digital photo collection. With a quick, one-time software installation, the Memorex Mirror for Photos external hard drive automatically backs up photos when connected to the computer without having to open numerous settings, dialogs or having to navigate multiple menus.

Mirror for Photos is a fast, smart and maintenance-free method of backing up photos and takes the guesswork out of protecting one’s precious memories. Its built-in software automatically runs each time the device is connected to a PC or MAC, finds photos and backs them up. This eliminates the hassle of manually backing up photos each time they are uploaded on a computer. A unique monitoring feature detects when new photos are present and reminds the user to connect Mirror for Photos.

multiple duplicate photos and also blank photos on my phone 116a_thm.jpg

“As people’s digital libraries continue to grow, they understand how critical it is to preserve those moments, yet are often intimidated with the notion of backing up,” said Jess Walton, Memorex brand manager. “Mirror for Photos provides even non tech-savvy users with a quick, simple and maintenance-free method for backing up and protecting precious memories.”

Mirror for Photos’ compact, space-saving design – at 3x5x1/2 inches – also eliminates the need for power cords, thanks to its simple USB-bus powered connection. The product’s user-inspired packaging also boasts easy-to-understand icons that convey product features, attributes and applications.

Memorex Mirror for Photos is available in three sizes, 320GB, 500GB and 640GB, or an estimated capacity of 64,000, 100,000 and 128,000 high-resolution photos* respectively. Mirror for Photos (320GB model) is currently available at Toys“R”Us. Suggested retail prices for capacities are:
    • $79.99 for the 320GB Mirror for Photos
    • $99.99 for the 500GB Mirror for Photos
    • $119.99 for the 640GB Mirror for Photos

btarunr, Jan 20, 2019
Thema:

multiple duplicate photos and also blank photos on my phone

1. multiple duplicate photos and also blank photos on my phone - Similar Threads - multiple duplicate photos

2. Duplicate photos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Duplicate photos: Any sources of trusted advice to select a duplicate photo removal tool? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/duplicate-photos/f23ed0fc-b8df-49b9-aac6-e212c8b8c451
  3. Duplicate photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Duplicate photos: Any sources of trusted advice to select a duplicate photo removal tool? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/duplicate-photos/f23ed0fc-b8df-49b9-aac6-e212c8b8c451
  4. Duplicate Photos

Duplicate Photos: How can I simply find and delete all duplicate photos and stop the duplicating when I sync with my iPhone? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/duplicate-photos/26da722a-fdb7-490f-a028-3d09c7f2f881
  5. PHOTOS DUPLICATION

PHOTOS DUPLICATION: Ever since I updated my laptop for the latest versions of Microsoft Photo app and other Microsoft apps.It appears that my photos keep duplicating several times over. When I connect my iPhone it automatically imports all the photos to Microsoft photos. Previously, the screen...
  6. Duplicate Photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Duplicate Photos: Can someone recommend a good program to scan for and remove duplicate photos? 152786
  7. Duplicate photos

Duplicate photos: How can I remove duplicate photos in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/duplicate-photos/c2223340-ba48-4e42-97cf-f8e099a1302a"
  8. duplicate photos

duplicate photos: I want to remove duplicate photos how do I keep the original photo I synch over in icloud https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/duplicate-photos/99004bc7-ed74-463d-9621-33a2d061560f"
  9. Duplicate photos

Duplicate photos: I want to delete photos from the timeline on my Microsoft Photos but save then in the File Explorer. Please tell me if it is possible to detect duplicate photos so that I won’t download them again ?...
  10. photos are duplicated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    photos are duplicated: In Photos Application photos are duplicated. How do I delete every other photo without having to select each one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-photos/photos-are-duplicated/39ed83da-646b-4afa-848f-f15e9dfefd58