Windows 10: Multiple Duplicates in Devices and Printers

Discus and support Multiple Duplicates in Devices and Printers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; In Devices and Printers and under Multimedia Devices, there are multiple icons for multimedia devices. I deleted the excess copies once and left one of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by S Malik, Apr 26, 2019.

1. S Malik Win User

Multiple Duplicates in Devices and Printers

In Devices and Printers and under Multimedia Devices, there are multiple icons for multimedia devices. I deleted the excess copies once and left one of each there and they all came back. Any idea on how to stop this behavior?

Multiple Duplicates in Devices and Printers [​IMG]

:)

S Malik, Apr 26, 2019

2. Multiple (duplicate) printers listed in "Devices and Printers"

@Nisko,

Are you looking in this place or not?

Multiple Duplicates in Devices and Printers [​IMG]

titetanium, Apr 26, 2019
  3. Plankton Win User
    Multiple (duplicate) printers listed in "Devices and Printers"

Can you post a screen shot of listed printers?

Plankton, Apr 26, 2019
  4. Nisko Win User

Multiple (duplicate) printers listed in "Devices and Printers"

In "Devices and Printers," I have ended up with multiples with the same name. How do I delete the duplicates from the dropdown list? Thank you.

Nisko, Apr 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Multiple Duplicates in Devices and Printers - Similar Threads - Multiple Duplicates Devices

2. Windows showing multiple duplicate audio devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows showing multiple duplicate audio devices: I have a DELL laptop, I understand that it has a built-in speaker but outside of that I don't think anything, I also have headphones and a television that has a speaker. What surprises me is that duplicate audio devices will appear and sometimes they work and sometimes they...
  3. Windows showing multiple duplicate audio devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows showing multiple duplicate audio devices: I have a DELL laptop, I understand that it has a built-in speaker but outside of that I don't think anything, I also have headphones and a television that has a speaker. What surprises me is that duplicate audio devices will appear and sometimes they work and sometimes they...
  4. 100s of Duplicates in Devices and Printers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    100s of Duplicates in Devices and Printers: I have many duplicate entries showing in Devices and PrintersThese are predominantly LED TVs i continually dlete these though the keep coming back, I now have 100s of the same device, only one of which is not greyed out.it would not be so bad if they did not have to be...
  5. 100s of Duplicates in Devices and Printers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    100s of Duplicates in Devices and Printers: I have many duplicate entries showing in Devices and PrintersThese are predominantly LED TVs i continually dlete these though the keep coming back, I now have 100s of the same device, only one of which is not greyed out.it would not be so bad if they did not have to be...
  6. 100s of Duplicates in Devices and Printers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. OneDrive - Sync/Duplicate Desktops on Multiple Devices

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive - Sync/Duplicate Desktops on Multiple Devices: My company recently switched from Syncplicity to OneDrive. Syncplicity would synchronize my desktops across multiple devices so if I added/modified a file located on Desktop A, it would sync and be added/modified on Desktop B. I would like to know if OneDrive can do this and...
  8. Multiple Duplicate Multimedia devices

Multiple Duplicate Multimedia devices: I have searched the web and searched Microsoft answers which was completely useless about my issue that a number of people seem ot be sharing. I have had well over 100 duplicate media devices, namely my smart TV. I have deleted them tididouly several times and they come back...
  9. "Devices and Printers" Multiple (same) printers listed

"Devices and Printers" Multiple (same) printers listed: In "Devices and Printers," I have ended up with multiples with the same name. How do I delete the duplicates from the dropdown list? Thank you. 112317
  10. Multiple (duplicate) printers listed in "Devices and Printers"

in Windows 10 Support
    Multiple (duplicate) printers listed in "Devices and Printers": In "Devices and Printers," I have ended up with multiples with the same name. How do I delete the duplicates from the dropdown list? Thank you. 112317

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 10 remove duplicate printers

2. copies of printers devices and printers

3. why is my monitor duplicated in devices and printers

4. duplicate devices in multi media device