Windows 10: Multiple emails for same child

Discus and support Multiple emails for same child in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; My child has an existing family account set up under one email address, however he has an Xbox set up under a different email. Is there a way to have... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Justin_760, May 21, 2020 at 4:52 PM.

1. Multiple emails for same child

My child has an existing family account set up under one email address, however he has an Xbox set up under a different email. Is there a way to have one child's account monitor multiple email addresses?

:)

2. Deleting Multiple Email from Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check:

• Type mail in the search box to open mail app.
    • click on the folder from which you want to delete multiple emails.
    • click on enter selection mode in the search
      area.
    • click on multiple emails and click on delete.

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, May 21, 2020 at 4:53 PM
  3. Ferdz Amp Win User
    Child activity reporting

Hello,

You might be facing this issue due to the account is not configured properly.
    Kindly refer to the steps below on how to reconfigure your
    Family Safety feature for your Windows 10 device.

To remove a child

• From a web browser, go to
      http://account.microsoft.com/family
      and sign in with the Microsoft account of an adult in the family.
    • To remove a child, choose Remove at the top of the section labeled
      Select a child to view or edit their settings.
    • Select the person you want to remove from the family.
    • Select the Remove button that appears when you've chosen the person to remove.

To add a child to your family

• Sign in at
      account.microsoft.com/family
    • If this is your first time setting up a family, select Add a child.

If you've already added child accounts to your family, go to Select a child to view or edit their settings and then select
      Add.
    • Enter your child's email address and select Send invite. If your child doesn't have an email address, select
      Create a new email address for your child and follow the instructions on the screen.

If the suggestion above doesn't work, feel free to post back so we can further troubleshoot.

4. Jan123 Win User

Multiple emails for same child

Child Account Get Greyed Out

Thanks for the suggestion, but I did the following instead.

I have another laptop, 2 weeks old, with Windows 10 Home on it.

On that one, I tried the same steps with the child account, and got the exact same results.

Thema:

Multiple emails for same child

1. Multiple emails for same child - Similar Threads - Multiple emails same

2. Child Email Recover

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Child Email Recover: If I am the administrator/parent on the family account why can I not recover an account. I have gone through the forgot password process but the automated system keeps determining that "Unfortunately, our automated system has determined that the information you provided was...
  3. Multiple copies emails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Multiple copies emails: Using MS Live Mail in Windows 10 I am getting multiple copies of emails and now there are 20000 in my inbox. How do I stop this and also delete my inbox in full https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiple-copies-emails/ec58fe7a-7abb-4f79-b6ee-b962938244e8"
  4. Multiple windows on same PC with same license?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Multiple windows on same PC with same license?: I need to use the same license on the same pc, as I need to have multiple versions on windows running on the same computer. Say one installed normally then multiple virtual machines running on the same pc. Do I have to purchase multiple licenses or is it possible I use...
  5. Multiple emails received

in Windows 10 Customization
    Multiple emails received: Over past couple of days I receive the same emails many times. I delete them and then receive the same lot again. How do I stop this happening please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiple-emails-received/872ccf7c-0360-4d82-81b1-656657643fcd
  6. Same screensaver on multiple computers

in Windows 10 Customization
    Same screensaver on multiple computers: We already had a laptop with Windows 10, and I recently bought a second computer also with Windows 10. After powering up the new one several times I noticed that it had somehow adopted the same screensaver as the laptop had, presumably through the internet or at least locally...
  7. Email to multiple addresses

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Email to multiple addresses: Hi Am trying to send an email to multiple addresses which I have in a file. I manage to load the file onto my email but it will only send to the name I put into recipient box. What am I not doing correctly ? Regards Pete...
  8. Multiple emails

in Browsers and Email
    Multiple emails: This is really tricky to explain.I am using Outlook,when I send an email to person A and he replies,I get his reply but also the email that I sent.If after a week or two I have sent 5 emails I then end up with the 10 emails all showing. The last email I recieved I needed to...
  9. Child account email

Child account email: Why can I not block a child account access to the mail app? Why are discussions about this locked? This is egregious. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/child-account-email/873519b7-34d3-4618-8291-351e3c64f967
  10. Multiple files with same name

Multiple files with same name: Here's one that is a total mystery to me: The last couple of days I have been working on a file made with MS Word. It was a letter that I have been working of for a couple of days. I edited and changed the file several times and put it in two different folders. I wasn't sure...