Windows 10: Multiple emails for same child

Discus and support Multiple emails for same child in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; My child has an existing family account set up under one email address, however he has an Xbox set up under a different email. Is there a way to have... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Justin_760, May 21, 2020.

1. Multiple emails for same child

My child has an existing family account set up under one email address, however he has an Xbox set up under a different email. Is there a way to have one child's account monitor multiple email addresses?

:)

Justin_760, May 21, 2020

2. Deleting Multiple Email from Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check:

• Type mail in the search box to open mail app.
    • click on the folder from which you want to delete multiple emails.
    • click on enter selection mode in the search
      area.
    • click on multiple emails and click on delete.

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, May 21, 2020
  3. Ferdz Amp Win User
    Child activity reporting

Hello,

You might be facing this issue due to the account is not configured properly.
    Kindly refer to the steps below on how to reconfigure your
    Family Safety feature for your Windows 10 device.

To remove a child

• From a web browser, go to
      http://account.microsoft.com/family
      and sign in with the Microsoft account of an adult in the family.
    • To remove a child, choose Remove at the top of the section labeled
      Select a child to view or edit their settings.
    • Select the person you want to remove from the family.
    • Select the Remove button that appears when you've chosen the person to remove.

To add a child to your family

• Sign in at
      account.microsoft.com/family
    • If this is your first time setting up a family, select Add a child.

If you've already added child accounts to your family, go to Select a child to view or edit their settings and then select
      Add.
    • Enter your child's email address and select Send invite. If your child doesn't have an email address, select
      Create a new email address for your child and follow the instructions on the screen.

If the suggestion above doesn't work, feel free to post back so we can further troubleshoot.

Ferdz Amp, May 21, 2020
  4. Jan123 Win User

Multiple emails for same child

Child Account Get Greyed Out

Thanks for the suggestion, but I did the following instead.

I have another laptop, 2 weeks old, with Windows 10 Home on it.

On that one, I tried the same steps with the child account, and got the exact same results.

Jan123, May 21, 2020
Thema:

Multiple emails for same child

1. Multiple emails for same child - Similar Threads - Multiple emails same

2. Multiple Microsoft accounts with the same email address can* be created.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple Microsoft accounts with the same email address can* be created.: Multiple Microsoft accounts with the same email address cannot be created. told by Microsoftand yet I've somehow, done just that it's annoying. I'm a diesel technician lol I don't work where there's an I.T department nor am I'm in school. IDK what did I don't want to just...
  3. Multiple Microsoft accounts with the same email address can* be created.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple Microsoft accounts with the same email address can* be created.: Multiple Microsoft accounts with the same email address cannot be created. told by Microsoftand yet I've somehow, done just that it's annoying. I'm a diesel technician lol I don't work where there's an I.T department nor am I'm in school. IDK what did I don't want to just...
  4. Multiple Contact Lists attributed to same email address in Outlook

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Multiple Contact Lists attributed to same email address in Outlook: On Contacts page in Outlook, two contacts lists exist with the same email address. One shows name on the top line, the other shows email address. Contact lists are similar but not the same. How can we merge the contact lists into one and eliminate duplicates? 178822
  5. Multiple computers and the same MS email associated - non-profit

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Multiple computers and the same MS email associated - non-profit: I run a non-profit that includes 15 computers all running MS Windows 10 Pro. As I set up the computers, I have associated each with my personal Microsoft account, since adding a MS account on computer set up seems to be required. All users, then, are linked to my account,...
  6. Office 365 Windows 10 Why Multiple Accounts Same Email Address Multiple Installation...

Office 365 Windows 10 Why Multiple Accounts Same Email Address Multiple Installation...: Office 365 Windows 10 1 Why does Microsoft have Multiple Accounts with the Same Email Address -- it was not set up by IT at work. 2 Why does my installation of Office 365 have two Different Email Addresses?...
  7. Child account with email

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Child account with email: Why have microsoft made it nearly impossible to create an account for a child that actually doesnt **** up within the first week of creation. then trying to reset password is impossible unless you a microsoft guru!! I have pre ordered games in preperation of the xbox x...
  8. Child Email Recover

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Child Email Recover: If I am the administrator/parent on the family account why can I not recover an account. I have gone through the forgot password process but the automated system keeps determining that "Unfortunately, our automated system has determined that the information you provided was...
  9. Multiple emails

in Browsers and Email
    Multiple emails: This is really tricky to explain.I am using Outlook,when I send an email to person A and he replies,I get his reply but also the email that I sent.If after a week or two I have sent 5 emails I then end up with the 10 emails all showing. The last email I recieved I needed to...
  10. Child account email

Child account email: Why can I not block a child account access to the mail app? Why are discussions about this locked? This is egregious. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/child-account-email/873519b7-34d3-4618-8291-351e3c64f967