Windows 10: Multiple emails received

Discus and support Multiple emails received in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Over past couple of days I receive the same emails many times. I delete them and then receive the same lot again. How do I stop this happening please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by nickpincott, Apr 16, 2019.

1. Multiple emails received

Over past couple of days I receive the same emails many times. I delete them and then receive the same lot again. How do I stop this happening please

:)

nickpincott, Apr 16, 2019
  2. David Oke Win User

Receiving multiple emails

Hi there,

I have been receiving emails at least twice and then tried to change one email address to forward to another and now am receiving them 8 times. How do I go back to just receiving single emails? They are being received multiple times on both my phone and
    computer

David Oke, Apr 16, 2019
  3. Deleting Multiple Email from Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check:

• Type mail in the search box to open mail app.
    • click on the folder from which you want to delete multiple emails.
    • click on enter selection mode in the search
      area.
    • click on multiple emails and click on delete.

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Apr 16, 2019
  4. Multiple emails received

not receiving email

Hi,

We would like to ask a few questions to better assist you.

• What is the model of your phone and which version of Windows is currently installed?
    • Were you able to receive emails from your other accounts?
    • Were you able to send emails?
    • What app are you using to access your emails?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've done so far?

Regards.

Cristal Reg, Apr 16, 2019
Thema:

Multiple emails received

1. Multiple emails received - Similar Threads - Multiple emails received

2. Receiving Multiple Copies of "Weekly Activity Summary" Email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Receiving Multiple Copies of "Weekly Activity Summary" Email: For a couple of months I've been receiving two copies of the "Weekly Activity Summary" from MS Family Safety for my son. Then on October 11 I got 5 copies. Today I received 7 copies:It's a but much : I tried contacting Support but they directed me here....
  3. Receiving Multiple Copies of "Weekly Activity Summary" Email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Receiving Multiple Copies of "Weekly Activity Summary" Email: For a couple of months I've been receiving two copies of the "Weekly Activity Summary" from MS Family Safety for my son. Then on October 11 I got 5 copies. Today I received 7 copies:It's a but much : I tried contacting Support but they directed me here....
  4. Received This Email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Received This Email: Thames Valley ParkReadingBerkshireRG6 1WGUNITED KINGDOMDear SiriMadamMicrosoft Corporation wish to notify all online customers as we celebrates this new year Promotion Award 2023; and also to inform you that you have emerged one of the beneficiary Selected in this year 2023...
  5. Received This Email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Received This Email: Thames Valley ParkReadingBerkshireRG6 1WGUNITED KINGDOMDear SiriMadamMicrosoft Corporation wish to notify all online customers as we celebrates this new year Promotion Award 2023; and also to inform you that you have emerged one of the beneficiary Selected in this year 2023...
  6. Not receiving emails.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not receiving emails.: I'm not receiving my emails now. I received them five days ago but no more. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-receiving-emails/b4fcb55b-94d8-431d-8905-6041e15b1756
  7. Receiving threatening emails from multiple unknown recipients

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Receiving threatening emails from multiple unknown recipients: I am currently receiving threatening emails from unknown senders. I block them as they come in, but then another new sender pops up with more threatening emails. How do I correct this? It seems that Microsoft is not a secure site any longer for anyone using it. There...
  8. Not Receiving Email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not Receiving Email: Why am I not able to receive an email from a particular business? They've attempted to send an attachment encrypted, not encrypted, and an email with no attachment at all....
  9. not receiving emails

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    not receiving emails: not receiving emails to *** Email address is removed for privacy *** acct. my only acct https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-receiving-emails/8619f877-aa00-4dd7-8942-5788bde8ab3b
  10. Receiving multiple copies of some emails

in Browsers and Email
    Receiving multiple copies of some emails: Using Outlook 2016, Windows 10. In the last few days, I've started getting multiple copies of the same email. Not all emails, but most. Some, just two or three. Others, up to a dozen of the same email. I've got four accounts at two different servers (RoadRunner and GoDaddy)...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows phone multiple emails