Windows 10: Multiple emails

Discus and support Multiple emails in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; This is really tricky to explain.I am using Outlook,when I send an email to person A and he replies,I get his reply but also the email that I sent.If... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Terrysutt, Aug 7, 2018.

1. Terrysutt Win User

Multiple emails

This is really tricky to explain.I am using Outlook,when I send an email to person A and he replies,I get his reply
    but also the email that I sent.If after a week or two I have sent 5 emails I then end up with the 10 emails all showing.
    The last email I recieved I needed to forward on but didn`t in case it forwarded all 10.Has anyone else experienced
    this and if so what is the answer?

:)

Terrysutt, Aug 7, 2018

2. Deleting Multiple Email from Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check:

• Type mail in the search box to open mail app.
    • click on the folder from which you want to delete multiple emails.
    • click on enter selection mode in the search
      area.
    • click on multiple emails and click on delete.

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Aug 7, 2018
  3. RadCazz Win User
    Tailoring Emails Sent to Multiple Contacts

Hello.

I want to send emails to multiple contacts, separated by the ; of course, but if an individual replies, that reply would only be seen by me, the original sender.

You see, I sent an email to multiple contacts and the replies were meant for me only - not for reading by the whole contact list I sent the email to. You follow?

It is rather redundant to re-type/send individual emails saying the same thing to many contacts to get individual responses.

Let's say, for example, I sent out a performance questionnaire to many contacts. I want the contacts to reply without the other contacts knowing what their responses are.

Nothing 'shady' mind you. Just want contacts to freely express their opinions/suggestions/recommendations/help.

Thanks for your input!

RadCazz, Aug 7, 2018
  4. Multiple emails

Ramesh.Kumar, Aug 7, 2018
Thema:

Multiple emails

1. Multiple emails - Similar Threads - Multiple emails

2. Microsoft Family 360 add user, email not received after multiple tries.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Family 360 add user, email not received after multiple tries.: I have added and removed a user 3 times and still no email invite was received to make an account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-family-360-add-user-email-not-received/757b0688-9d0b-4e67-98cf-8296763ba9cf
  3. Microsoft Family 360 add user, email not received after multiple tries.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Family 360 add user, email not received after multiple tries.: I have added and removed a user 3 times and still no email invite was received to make an account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-family-360-add-user-email-not-received/757b0688-9d0b-4e67-98cf-8296763ba9cf
  4. ive received an email saying my account has been reported multiple times and could be...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ive received an email saying my account has been reported multiple times and could be...: got an email from a Microsoft heading saying my account may be closed i havnt done anything wrong is this a scam https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-received-an-email-saying-my-account-has-been/acc2ee53-bf33-4691-bb87-83fb73128c00
  5. ive received an email saying my account has been reported multiple times and could be...

ive received an email saying my account has been reported multiple times and could be...: got an email from a Microsoft heading saying my account may be closed i havnt done anything wrong is this a scam https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-received-an-email-saying-my-account-has-been/acc2ee53-bf33-4691-bb87-83fb73128c00
  6. Windows live mail 2012, sends multiple copies of same email with attachments.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows live mail 2012, sends multiple copies of same email with attachments.: When sending email attachments, Windows Live Mail sends out multiple emails one original, sometimes up to 60-70 of same email. Email will not open properly & when it does go through, the text portion looks gibberish. No prob when not sending attachments. Need help!Thanks.Anne...
  7. Windows live mail 2012, sends multiple copies of same email with attachments.

Windows live mail 2012, sends multiple copies of same email with attachments.: When sending email attachments, Windows Live Mail sends out multiple emails one original, sometimes up to 60-70 of same email. Email will not open properly & when it does go through, the text portion looks gibberish. No prob when not sending attachments. Need help!Thanks.Anne...
  8. Turn off autoplay for Mp3 in an email & open multiple players

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turn off autoplay for Mp3 in an email & open multiple players: I have clients that send me their mp3 auditions via email. I want to be able to open them but NOT have them start to autoplay. Sometimes I need to open 2 or more files and I want to be able to go back and forth to listen to them. In other words - I want more than one player...
  9. Turn off autoplay for Mp3 in an email & open multiple players

Turn off autoplay for Mp3 in an email & open multiple players: I have clients that send me their mp3 auditions via email. I want to be able to open them but NOT have them start to autoplay. Sometimes I need to open 2 or more files and I want to be able to go back and forth to listen to them. In other words - I want more than one player...
  10. Multiple email notifications when unlocking PC

Multiple email notifications when unlocking PC: I am running Windows 11 with Office 2019. When I unlock my PC in the morning, I get a notification pop-up for each individual email that I receive overnight. If I get 100 emails, I will get 100 pop-ups. I close 1 out, the next one pops up until every mail is done. How do I...