Windows 10: Multiple emails

Discus and support Multiple emails in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; This is really tricky to explain.I am using Outlook,when I send an email to person A and he replies,I get his reply but also the email that I sent.If... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Terrysutt, Aug 7, 2018.

1. Terrysutt Win User

Multiple emails

This is really tricky to explain.I am using Outlook,when I send an email to person A and he replies,I get his reply
    but also the email that I sent.If after a week or two I have sent 5 emails I then end up with the 10 emails all showing.
    The last email I recieved I needed to forward on but didn`t in case it forwarded all 10.Has anyone else experienced
    this and if so what is the answer?

:)

Terrysutt, Aug 7, 2018

2. Deleting Multiple Email from Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check:

• Type mail in the search box to open mail app.
    • click on the folder from which you want to delete multiple emails.
    • click on enter selection mode in the search
      area.
    • click on multiple emails and click on delete.

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Aug 7, 2018
  3. RadCazz Win User
    Tailoring Emails Sent to Multiple Contacts

Hello.

I want to send emails to multiple contacts, separated by the ; of course, but if an individual replies, that reply would only be seen by me, the original sender.

You see, I sent an email to multiple contacts and the replies were meant for me only - not for reading by the whole contact list I sent the email to. You follow?

It is rather redundant to re-type/send individual emails saying the same thing to many contacts to get individual responses.

Let's say, for example, I sent out a performance questionnaire to many contacts. I want the contacts to reply without the other contacts knowing what their responses are.

Nothing 'shady' mind you. Just want contacts to freely express their opinions/suggestions/recommendations/help.

Thanks for your input!

RadCazz, Aug 7, 2018
  4. Multiple emails

Ramesh.Kumar, Aug 7, 2018
Thema:

Multiple emails

1. Multiple emails - Similar Threads - Multiple emails

2. Office 365 Windows 10 Why Multiple Accounts Same Email Address Multiple Installation...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Office 365 Windows 10 Why Multiple Accounts Same Email Address Multiple Installation...: Office 365 Windows 10 1 Why does Microsoft have Multiple Accounts with the Same Email Address -- it was not set up by IT at work. 2 Why does my installation of Office 365 have two Different Email Addresses?...
  3. Shared Email Folder for multiple email accounts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Shared Email Folder for multiple email accounts: Since moving to Windows 10 on my desktop pc some years ago I have constantly tried to resolve the problem of having multiple email accounts Live, Outlook and Gmail and only wanting one folder system to save and store emails to eg the Live account. The previous Windows...
  4. Multiple copies of new Email opening

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Multiple copies of new Email opening: Win ver 2004 OOS Build 19041.572 Hi Just installed Win 10 pro on new laptop, installed Microsoft Office 2016 and noticed if I open an email link on a website, it opens Outlook and creates new email as it should do. However, it then proceeds in quick succession to produce...
  5. Multiple copies of new Email opening

in Windows 10 Support
    Multiple copies of new Email opening: Win ver 2004 OOS Build 19041.572 Hi Just installed Win 10 pro on new laptop, installed Microsoft Office 2016 and noticed if I open an email link on a website, it opens Outlook and creates new email as it should do. However, it then proceeds in quick succession to produce...
  6. Outlook 2007 receives emails but won't send over wifi. Multiple email

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2007 receives emails but won't send over wifi. Multiple email: Not sure if this has to the latest Win10 2004 update a few days ago or not. I have been using MS Outlook for many years with Cox.net and have no problems getting email from the cox mail server to Outlook. I have not changed any ports or anything else. All works fine on my...
  7. Multiple emails for same child

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Multiple emails for same child: My child has an existing family account set up under one email address, however he has an Xbox set up under a different email. Is there a way to have one child's account monitor multiple email addresses?...
  8. Receiving threatening emails from multiple unknown recipients

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Receiving threatening emails from multiple unknown recipients: I am currently receiving threatening emails from unknown senders. I block them as they come in, but then another new sender pops up with more threatening emails. How do I correct this? It seems that Microsoft is not a secure site any longer for anyone using it. There...
  9. Microsoft Outlook Managing Multiple Email accounts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Outlook Managing Multiple Email accounts: Hi, I am trying to get help with the issue I am running into. Recently I added my Gmail account into the Microsoft Email Inbox for Windows 10 to manage both of my mail accounts in one location. However, I keep getting the error message below: We couldn't access this...
  10. Multiple copies emails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Multiple copies emails: Using MS Live Mail in Windows 10 I am getting multiple copies of emails and now there are 20000 in my inbox. How do I stop this and also delete my inbox in full https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiple-copies-emails/ec58fe7a-7abb-4f79-b6ee-b962938244e8"