Windows 10: Multiple error codes BSOD windows 11

Discus and support Multiple error codes BSOD windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hey,I have been using my laptop for studying and working, suddenly I got a BSOD with the error ntoskrnl.exe .note this is not the first BSOD on this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by THE_MASTER, Dec 6, 2021.

1. Multiple error codes BSOD windows 11

hey,I have been using my laptop for studying and working, suddenly I got a BSOD with the error ntoskrnl.exe .note this is not the first BSOD on this laptop, in fact there were multiple BSODs and thankfully I had fixed them most of them by doing research on the internet, but these had me confused for several weeks and I can't find a solution for them.I am using Asus rog strix GL731GV laptop with these specs:- I7 9750H- 16GB ram- Rtx 2060- 1TB SSD note: I have literally checked all of these and they weren't the issue:- Faulty rams- Faulty Motherboard- Malwares and trojans- Corrupted system fi

:)

THE_MASTER, Dec 6, 2021

2. BSOD when coming out of sleep, multiple error codes

Thanks for the assistance, I've run all the necessary steps. It looks like there might be an issue found when running that first command. I have also installed all the driver updates recommended by the dell support check.

You can find the logs of the command prompt window in the cmd.log file

cmd logs.txt
    Multiple error codes BSOD windows 11 [​IMG]

sakilo1990, Dec 6, 2021
  3. Kursah Win User
    BSOD - Registry Error

Your BSOD code is 0X000000051

Here's the Google search I did for it: https://www.google.com/search?q=0x0...j5.399j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

There is a hotfix available that might help, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/810558

This thread makes a few good suggestions too: http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-hel...dows-7-pro-sp1-registry-error-0x00000051.html

+1 to listing your full system specs, OS version, etc. I did only look at your BSOD log file.

Run a Diskchk /R (I know you already ran one, so you can skip this)

Run SFC /SCANNOW

Report back.

Kursah, Dec 6, 2021
  4. btarunr Win User

Multiple error codes BSOD windows 11

Windows 10 BSOD Errors to Come with Troubleshooting QR-Codes

With its latest Preview Build (build 14316), Microsoft patched Windows 10 to make BSOD (blue-screen of death) errors more useful for system analysts and power-users. The blue-screen now puts up a QR-code to the knowledge-base page related to the error. Microsoft also set up an easy to remember URL at "windows.com/stopcode" for quick-reference to info and possible fixes to various kinds of errors.

The Register makes a valid case for how QR-codes in BSOD screens can be misused by malware developers. Malware or ransomware developers can now make their wares fake a BSOD screen with a QR-code that leads to their web-page to steal your information, or point you to download even more malware.

Multiple error codes BSOD windows 11 39a_thm.jpg

Source: The Register

btarunr, Dec 6, 2021
Thema:

Multiple error codes BSOD windows 11

1. Multiple error codes BSOD windows 11 - Similar Threads - Multiple error codes

2. BSOD Issue - Multiple Error Codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Issue - Multiple Error Codes: Hi Everyone,I'm struggling to troubleshoot some issues I'm having on my PC. I restarted my computed and have been getting a variety of BSOD. These happen when I try to log in so I cannot do any troubleshooting steps that would be required after log in. I have also tried doing...
  3. Multiple BSOD errors with different stop codes windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSOD errors with different stop codes windows 11.: Hey,I am getting multiple BSOD errors intermittently with different stop codes such as "IRQL not less or equal" , "System thread exception not handled" , "Kernel security check failure".I have tried running the sfc scan now, running the windows memory diagnostic tool,...
  4. Multiple BSOD errors with different stop codes windows 11.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple BSOD errors with different stop codes windows 11.: Hey,I am getting multiple BSOD errors intermittently with different stop codes such as "IRQL not less or equal" , "System thread exception not handled" , "Kernel security check failure".I have tried running the sfc scan now, running the windows memory diagnostic tool,...
  5. Multiple BSOD error code, multiple BSOD a day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSOD error code, multiple BSOD a day: Hello,I have formatted my entire computer and my multiple disk, reset the BIOS to default setting, updated the BIOS, updated all driver, still, everyday I get multiple BSOD error.Here is the lift in order of the most common to the least;1. MEMORY_MANAGEMENT2....
  6. Multiple BSOD error code, multiple BSOD a day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple BSOD error code, multiple BSOD a day: Hello,I have formatted my entire computer and my multiple disk, reset the BIOS to default setting, updated the BIOS, updated all driver, still, everyday I get multiple BSOD error.Here is the lift in order of the most common to the least;1. MEMORY_MANAGEMENT2....
  7. Multiple BSOD error code, multiple BSOD a day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Multiple error codes BSOD windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple error codes BSOD windows 11: hey,I have been using my laptop for studying and working, suddenly I got a BSOD with the error ntoskrnl.exe .note this is not the first BSOD on this laptop, in fact there were multiple BSODs and thankfully I had fixed them most of them by doing research on the internet, but...
  9. Multiple BSOD Error Codes

Multiple BSOD Error Codes: I have been having multiple different bsod error codes on my computer. The list includes: System service exception, kmode excpetion not handled, System thread exception not handled, critical structure corruption, attempted write to readonly memory, unexpected kernal mode...
  10. Multiple BSOD error codes

Multiple BSOD error codes: I updated from windows 7 the day that 10 launched and for a few days everything worked perfectly, then I crashed a few times, and today I crashed three times, all for different reasons. The first crash was a kernell_data_inpage_error. I did occasionally get this in 7, and...