Windows 10: Multiple errors and crashes

Discus and support Multiple errors and crashes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello I am currently having trouble with windows 10 booting properly. When I log in I usually get a grey screen about 90% of the time. I can however... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jrego3107, Jul 19, 2021.

1. jrego3107 Win User

Multiple errors and crashes

Hello I am currently having trouble with windows 10 booting properly. When I log in I usually get a grey screen about 90% of the time. I can however boot into to safe mode and windows runs fine. I cannot find any software that would cause this issue but have uninstalled any recent software to be sure, When it does work and I try to run games the game either wont load or they crash after a few minutes. I have tried cleaning the drives via CMD, updating and uninstalling drivers, flashing the BIOS, I was having other blue screens come up but removing my old mechanical hard drives seem

:)

jrego3107, Jul 19, 2021

2. BSOD when coming out of sleep, multiple error codes

Thanks for the assistance, I've run all the necessary steps. It looks like there might be an issue found when running that first command. I have also installed all the driver updates recommended by the dell support check.

You can find the logs of the command prompt window in the cmd.log file

cmd logs.txt
    Multiple errors and crashes [​IMG]

sakilo1990, Jul 19, 2021
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jul 19, 2021
  4. Multiple errors and crashes

Skype crashing on multiple Windows 10 PCs

Hi Tim,

To further assist you with your concern, kindly provide the answers for the following questions:

• Did you receive any error messages?
    • Did you make any changes prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, you can check Aimi's post on this link. We suggest that
    you also try to follow the steps she provided and keep us posted with the result.

Regards.

Lov Dollente, Jul 19, 2021
Thema:

Multiple errors and crashes

1. Multiple errors and crashes - Similar Threads - Multiple errors crashes

2. Multiple bsod errors and crashes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple bsod errors and crashes.: Been having computer issues for quite awile now, I've been getting bsod for quite sometime. The error codes are system service exeption, page fault in nonpaged area, attempted write to readonly memory, memory management. Been trying for months to fix with no avail. please...
  3. Multiple bsod errors and crashes.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple bsod errors and crashes.: Been having computer issues for quite awile now, I've been getting bsod for quite sometime. The error codes are system service exeption, page fault in nonpaged area, attempted write to readonly memory, memory management. Been trying for months to fix with no avail. please...
  4. Multiple bsod errors and crashes.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Random Crashing with multiple different error codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Crashing with multiple different error codes: I have been having problems with my custom PC for months now. By now, I have replaced every single hardware component besides the CPU and I have reinstalled windows and I still have occasional crashes. I also cannot update as I get Error code: 0x80073712Current system:Windows...
  6. Random Crashing with multiple different error codes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random Crashing with multiple different error codes: I have been having problems with my custom PC for months now. By now, I have replaced every single hardware component besides the CPU and I have reinstalled windows and I still have occasional crashes. I also cannot update as I get Error code: 0x80073712Current system:Windows...
  7. Multiple crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple crashes: I have been having this problem with my computer for years and I am starting to lose my mind, for a while my computer worked just find no problems loading or starting up, then for a few times I would get an error message usually something with a driver error, would look for...
  8. Multiple BSOD errors and crashing

Multiple BSOD errors and crashing: Hello everyone, I have recently upgraded a lot of parts in my PC and as a consequence I am now facing several crashes on a daily basis. So naturally, I would like to fix them at home before having to get a costly repair. Some of the error messages inculde: DRIVER IRQL NOT...
  9. App crashing due to multiple different errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App crashing due to multiple different errors: When running the Roblox app, it will constantly crash. This is what I found in the appcrash folders: Sig[0].Name=Package Full Name Sig[0].Value=ROBLOXCORPORATION.ROBLOX_2.424.65124.0_x86__55nm5eh3cm0pr Sig[1].Name=Application Name Sig[1].Value=praid:App...
  10. Multiple crashes with multiple error codes & modules

Multiple crashes with multiple error codes & modules: Hi there, For the past few months I've had fairly regular (usually at least one a day) BSOD on W10. Using WhoCrashed, it's shown that there's multiple modules causing a variety of different errors. I've uploaded my zip from the log collector but I'll also add the log from...