Windows 10: multiple errors suddenly

Discus and support multiple errors suddenly in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My Lenovo ideapad 320 (with Windows 10 preinstalled) started not working properly, for no reason. I have not made any changes to it and the antivirus... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DanaM2, Nov 11, 2018.

1. DanaM2 Win User

multiple errors suddenly

My Lenovo ideapad 320 (with Windows 10 preinstalled) started not working properly, for no reason. I have not made any changes to it and the antivirus is working fine. The laptop was working fine when I shut it down the night before. I honestly don t know what happened.

The internet icon (on the taskbar) is gone, the audio service is not running, I cannot go online, windows firewall is not working and I cannot restart it. System restore is also not working. The software programs I have installed are working, including Libre Office, PDF, GIMP, I can see photos and video but without the sound.

I have had the laptop for a year and in the beginning it was working fine but then with all the windows updates it started showing 100% disk or memory, although the disk is far from full, only 200 GB out of 1TB.

THESE ARE SOME OF THE ERRORS IT SHOWS:

Windows did not detect any networking hardware.

Network and sharing center – The dependancy service or group failed to start.

Connect to the internet - The wizzard cannot create the connection

Troubleshoot did not detect any issues.

Network connections - The folder is empty.

System Restore - System Restore does not appear to be functioning correctly on this system. A volume shadow Copy service component encountered an unexpected error (0x80042302)

System Restore - The volume shadow Copy service used by System Restore is not working. (0x81000202)

Windows backup - The backup oraplication coult=d not start due to an internal error. The service cannot be started either because it is disabled or because it has no enabled devices associated with it (0x80070422)

realtek hd audio manager - You are seeing a blank page because there is no audio devices plugged into the system.

Dolby audio - Your installation is missing components.

Sound - No audio devices are installed.

We can t find an audio device.

What can I do? Without an internet connection my laptop is useless.

Plus, how can I get a copy of Windows 10 since I cannot perform a backup or make a copy in any way on an external drive? If I reinstall indows will it work or will it show the same faults?

Thank you

:)

DanaM2, Nov 11, 2018
  2. topgundcp Win User

Multiple Boot Managers and/or active partitions error

I don't know what you did to fix previously but with the commands above should rebuild the the partition unless the partition itself is corrupted preventing you to run those commands.
    Let's try another way:

1. Download the Macrium Rescue disk: MacRescue.iso - Google Drive
    2. Using a USB stick to create a bootable USB with: Rufus - Create bootable USB drives the easy way
    3. Boot up the PC with UEFI Mode and follow the screen shots to rebuild the EFI System partition.
      NOTE: The title must show: ..... Win PE 10 [UEFI] for step 3 to work since your Windows installed with GPT disk.
    IMPORTANT: make sure you use the correct disk in step 2, in your case is disk 1

multiple errors suddenly [​IMG]

multiple errors suddenly [​IMG]

topgundcp, Nov 11, 2018
  3. KieX Win User
    Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

4. multiple errors suddenly

URGENT HELP NEEDED! HDD suddenly became blank!

Hey there, @Shamonto Hasan Easha!

I'd try re-plugging the hard drive and checking if the cable is damaged. I'd also suggest to try plugging the drive in another computer and see if it gets recognized properly there. Is it a IDE or SATA drive you're using?
    If the drive is unallocated, this means that the partition has been lost after the power went down.
    Check out this thread for more ideas on how to solve the issue. There are some detailed steps there that might be useful for you:
    http://superuser.com/questions/5442...n-on-ssd-suddenly-became-unallocated-disk-spa

Hope this helped.
    SuperSoph_WD

SuperSoph_WD, Nov 11, 2018
Thema:

multiple errors suddenly

1. multiple errors suddenly - Similar Threads - multiple errors suddenly

2. PC restarting suddenly multiple times

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC restarting suddenly multiple times: Hello guys,I am Alex I'd rather not disclose my actual name.I am a not a gamer, nor do I have any gaming laptop. Yet, I like to play games.One of those is Valorant.This game used to run fine and smooth on my laptop. An update in Valorant brought us to Evolution 7, Act...
  3. Printer suddenly not printing multiple pages???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer suddenly not printing multiple pages???: I have an HP OfficeJet Pro 6970 Printer that is connected to my PC Windows10 Home and a Dell Laptop Windows 10Pro. About 3 weeks ago I went to print multiple pages of the Sudoku puzzle using my PC and it would not print multiple copies of the same puzzle. I uninstalled the...
  4. Printer suddenly not printing multiple pages???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printer suddenly not printing multiple pages???: I have an HP OfficeJet Pro 6970 Printer that is connected to my PC Windows10 Home and a Dell Laptop Windows 10Pro. About 3 weeks ago I went to print multiple pages of the Sudoku puzzle using my PC and it would not print multiple copies of the same puzzle. I uninstalled the...
  5. Printer suddenly not printing multiple pages???

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Suddenly getting multiple BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Suddenly getting multiple BSOD: Hello,I was working today and suddenly my computer was consistently crashing. I received numerous different error codes. I have all the minidump files linked. I opened the minidump files with WinDbg, to try and see the errors, but I'm not sure what I'm exactly looking at. I'm...
  7. Suddenly getting multiple BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Suddenly getting multiple BSOD: Hello,I was working today and suddenly my computer was consistently crashing. I received numerous different error codes. I have all the minidump files linked. I opened the minidump files with WinDbg, to try and see the errors, but I'm not sure what I'm exactly looking at. I'm...
  8. Suddenly getting multiple BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Suddenly Multiple User Accounts

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Suddenly Multiple User Accounts: All of a sudden when I turn on or try to log into my PC it'll try to log into a user account of the same name and say "Incorrect password." Now instead of automatically logging into my PC, I have to actively select another user account and type my password into that. Ideally...
  10. Multiple keys are not working all of a sudden

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multiple keys are not working all of a sudden: Hello, I currently have a surface book and a couple of days ago the ctrl key stopped working completely. Now today, the enter key isn't working and neither is one of the shift keys, both were working just a couple of minutes ago and now nothing. I'm starting to fear that my...