Windows 10: Multiple Errors

Discus and support Multiple Errors in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have the ever-so-popular logfiles srt srttrail.txt error showing up on my main computer, however when I try to fix it through suggestions on this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Laced Cod, Feb 7, 2019.

1. Laced Cod Win User

Multiple Errors

I have the ever-so-popular logfiles srt srttrail.txt error showing up on my main computer, however when I try to fix it through suggestions on this website and other websites, I either don't solve the issue or I end up having to use bootrec /fixboot. I've already looked into it and can't fix this error EITHER, aside from the supposed last resort method (at least before reinstalling windows 10) and I don't even know if this would fix it. My specific issue is, when I try to use this guides I end up going "off-script," meaning the advice and suggestions don't follow the sequence I'm getting and I really would rather not delete all my info on this computer. The picture is of the part I'm stuck at. I have no idea of what the implications are, or if it's a good idea even. Please help!!!

For those wondering, these are the steps I took:

From the Install Windows screen, select Repair your computer instead of Install.

Select Troubleshoot and then Command Prompt.

Type ‘diskpart’ and hit Enter.

Type ‘list disk’ and hit Enter. Find the number of your boot disk, usually 0.

Type ‘Sel disk 0’ and hit Enter to select the boot drive.

Type ‘List vol’ to list the volume with the bootable EFI partition. Get the number of that partition.

Type ‘Sel vol 1’ and hit Enter. Change ‘1’ for whatever volume number your EFI partition is.

Type ‘assign letter=Z:’ and hit Enter.

Type ‘exit’ and hit Enter.

Type ‘Z:’ and hit Enter.

Type ‘format Z: /FS:FAT32’ and hit Enter.

Multiple Errors [​IMG]

:)

Laced Cod, Feb 7, 2019
  2. topgundcp Win User

Multiple Boot Managers and/or active partitions error

I don't know what you did to fix previously but with the commands above should rebuild the the partition unless the partition itself is corrupted preventing you to run those commands.
    Let's try another way:

1. Download the Macrium Rescue disk: MacRescue.iso - Google Drive
    2. Using a USB stick to create a bootable USB with: Rufus - Create bootable USB drives the easy way
    3. Boot up the PC with UEFI Mode and follow the screen shots to rebuild the EFI System partition.
      NOTE: The title must show: ..... Win PE 10 [UEFI] for step 3 to work since your Windows installed with GPT disk.
    IMPORTANT: make sure you use the correct disk in step 2, in your case is disk 1

Multiple Errors [​IMG]

Multiple Errors [​IMG]

topgundcp, Feb 7, 2019
  3. KieX Win User
    Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

KieX, Feb 7, 2019
  4. x01r Win User

Multiple Errors

atioglxx.dll OpenGL Error ! Multiple Errors :(

*** errors in the installer !!!

* manuel make *

AMD Drivers and Support for Radeon, Radeon Pro, FirePro, APU, CPU, Ryzen, desktops, laptops

Catalyst 9.9 Hotfix for Windows XP Professional and Home Edition

ati.com/drivers/hotfix/9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc.exe

( install *Smile Multiple Errors :) )

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_86849\atioglxx.dl_

( X:\....\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_ ,,,, \atioglxx.dl_ )

( ReName *Smile Multiple Errors :) )

atioglxx.dl_ -> atioglxx.dll

( Move *Smile Multiple Errors :) )

atioglxx.dll -> C:\WINDOWS\system32

restart PC ! OK *Smile Multiple Errors :)

ATi OpenGL (atioglxx.dll) No-Errors ! *Big Grin Multiple Errors :D

x01r, Feb 7, 2019
Thema:

Multiple Errors

1. Multiple Errors - Similar Threads - Multiple Errors

2. Multiple Kernel 219 Errors when using One-Note or screen capturing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple Kernel 219 Errors when using One-Note or screen capturing: Hello. I am having trouble with my work-appointed laptop. I work as a teacher and we have Microsoft Surfaces. On occasion, when I am either screen recording with Screencastify or using One-note, the laptop will completely freeze. The only thing that gets it working again is a...
  3. Multiple Kernel 219 Errors when using One-Note or screen capturing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple Kernel 219 Errors when using One-Note or screen capturing: Hello. I am having trouble with my work-appointed laptop. I work as a teacher and we have Microsoft Surfaces. On occasion, when I am either screen recording with Screencastify or using One-note, the laptop will completely freeze. The only thing that gets it working again is a...
  4. Multiple Kernel 219 Errors when using One-Note or screen capturing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. System facing multiple BSOD errors.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System facing multiple BSOD errors.: Hello community members,My current system is facing multiple BSOD errors from Feb'24. I've tried updating display drivers and wireless drivers. But still, I'm not sure what to do.Errors...
  6. System facing multiple BSOD errors.

System facing multiple BSOD errors.: Hello community members,My current system is facing multiple BSOD errors from Feb'24. I've tried updating display drivers and wireless drivers. But still, I'm not sure what to do.Errors...
  7. How do I fix multiple errors on my computer?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I fix multiple errors on my computer?: I keep getting this error on computer start:C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.YourPhone_1.24022.87.0_x64__8we...\PhoneExperienceHost.exe This application cannot be started. Try reinstalling the applicaiton to fix the problem. I have no ability to open the settings on my...
  8. Bootloop BSOD Multiple Errors USB Media Creation Tool won't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bootloop BSOD Multiple Errors USB Media Creation Tool won't work: So I've been trying to fix this and found someone else had the same issue but never gotten back to the final fix/response.My specs-Intel 14900kf-Nvidia RTX 4070ti-64gb DDR5 RAM-2x 2TB m.2 ssdErrors I've gotten-KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED-DRIVER IQRL NOT LESS OR EQUAL-CRITICAL...
  9. Bootloop BSOD Multiple Errors USB Media Creation Tool won't work

Bootloop BSOD Multiple Errors USB Media Creation Tool won't work: So I've been trying to fix this and found someone else had the same issue but never gotten back to the final fix/response.My specs-Intel 14900kf-Nvidia RTX 4070ti-64gb DDR5 RAM-2x 2TB m.2 ssdErrors I've gotten-KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED-DRIVER IQRL NOT LESS OR EQUAL-CRITICAL...
  10. Multiple Bluescreen Error

Multiple Bluescreen Error: Couple months ago i upgrade my pc, getting new cpu and adding ssd, since then i've been getting alot of random bluescreens. The error code is varied, from irql_not_less_or_equal to recently driver_overran_stack_buffer. i did reinstall windows multiple times but still getting...