Windows 10: Multiple Ethernet Network Adapter at Network Adapter Settings

Discus and support Multiple Ethernet Network Adapter at Network Adapter Settings in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Can any one just solve my below problem. I am having trouble with my Windows 10 network adapter problem. It shows multiple adapter in network adapter... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Choklates, May 1, 2016.

1. Choklates Win User

Multiple Ethernet Network Adapter at Network Adapter Settings

Can any one just solve my below problem. I am having trouble with my Windows 10 network adapter problem.
    It shows multiple adapter in network adapter settings. Please see below screen shot. and Sometimes it doesn't shows any adapter at all. and i see at my wifi-router no beeping in light where my Pc's Ethernet connection is.*Confused*Confused*Confused*Mad

Multiple Ethernet Network Adapter at Network Adapter Settings [​IMG]

Plz guys what to do, fyi last one is working right now-

:)

Choklates, May 1, 2016

2. Bad Pool Header BSOD when I connect my network cable

This didn't work for me at first, but then I also unchecked DNELightweight Filter in the Local Area Network, and then everything worked perfectly

Amended answer to the problem is:

Go into your Ethernet or wireless adapter by going to Settings->Network and Internet->Ethernet->Change Adapter options. Right click on the adapter and select properties. Find the DNE LightWeight Filter
    and uncheck it.

Also go to Settings->Network and Internet->Ethernet->Change Adapter options. Right
    click on Local Area Network and uncheck DNE Lightweight Filter.

Vintageboots, May 1, 2016
  3. Change priority on network adapters without disabling any network adapter

I am using Windows 10.

Sometimes, I would like to use Ethernet for accessing resources on local area network and WiFi for internet. My WiFi network is actually my phone's tethered WiFi (I use my phone's internet). And, I always connect to the WiFi network later than Ethernet.

I had set static interface metric for both my ethernet adapter and WiFi adapter. The WiFi adapter's interface metric is set to lower than the ethernet adapter's interface metric. But, this doesn't work until I disable and re-enable the ethernet adapter.
    Before I disable the ethernet adapter, Windows and all other installed software will still use the ethernet adapter for internet. I have to disable and re-enable the ethernet adapter to make all software use my WiFi network for internet.

After reboot my computer, I always connect to ethernet first, then connect to WiFi later, and I would like to keep this way.

So, since I had set static metric for both my ethernet adapter and WiFi adapter, how can I make Windows and all other software use WiFi for accessing internet by default,
    without disable and re-enable my ethernet adapter?

CSH1471199, May 1, 2016
Thema:

Multiple Ethernet Network Adapter at Network Adapter Settings

1. Multiple Ethernet Network Adapter at Network Adapter Settings - Similar Threads - Multiple Ethernet Network

2. Ethernet Network Adapters

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ethernet Network Adapters: Probably a highly novice question, but where do I go in Windows settings to find out if a given computer has a single or dual band ethernet network adapter? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ethernet-network-adapters/53587442-9d86-4398-b345-65a749b02eb6
  3. Ethernet Network Adapters

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ethernet Network Adapters: Probably a highly novice question, but where do I go in Windows settings to find out if a given computer has a single or dual band ethernet network adapter? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ethernet-network-adapters/53587442-9d86-4398-b345-65a749b02eb6
  4. Ethernet Network Adapters

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Multiple network adapters & No wifi

Multiple network adapters & No wifi: Hello,My PC suddenly kicked me off the wifi network. Restarted my router and reset it and nothing happened. Troubleshooted, nothing happened. Found that I have multiple network adapters. Uninstalled them all and reinstalled them. Restarted computer—nothing happened. Can’t...
  6. Multiple network adapters & No wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple network adapters & No wifi: Hello,My PC suddenly kicked me off the wifi network. Restarted my router and reset it and nothing happened. Troubleshooted, nothing happened. Found that I have multiple network adapters. Uninstalled them all and reinstalled them. Restarted computer—nothing happened. Can’t...
  7. Multiple network adapters & No wifi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Ethernet network adapter missing

Ethernet network adapter missing: My ethernet network adapter suddenly went missing. I have tried many methods and it still wont work. I cannot uninstall it as it is not even there and i already tried uninstalling previous updates the update was 1 month ago and it still wont work I always had this problem...
  9. Cannot enable Ethernet Adapter in Network Adapter Settings

Cannot enable Ethernet Adapter in Network Adapter Settings: Hello, I have a problem. Always when I want to enable the ehternet Adapter it automaticly disable the adapter. What I already tried: - Network Reset Regards, Elia Valer...
  10. Ethernet Connection and Network Adapters

Ethernet Connection and Network Adapters: Hello, I am having trouble getting a stable ethernet connection to my laptop. I have a USB adapter port and when I connect the ethernet cord to the port, nothing happens. But, I know the port and the cable are working fine because I tried on my roommate's computer and...