Windows 10: Multiple Event Code 41 Crashes

Discus and support Multiple Event Code 41 Crashes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer has been crashing for a while now, and I am uncertain why. The computer crashes, but only when there is 2 sticks of ram in it. I've tested... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JuanKlahr, Mar 22, 2021.

1. JuanKlahr Win User

Multiple Event Code 41 Crashes

My computer has been crashing for a while now, and I am uncertain why. The computer crashes, but only when there is 2 sticks of ram in it. I've tested both sticks of ram, and they both work fine. Below are my specs, as well as the latest crash log.

Specs:

CPU: AMD Radeon 3400G

MOBO: MSI B450M Bazooka

Graphics card: ASUS TUF GTX 1660 Super OC

RAM: 8x2 GB Gskill DDR4

Power Supply: Thermaltake SMART 750w Bronze

Log Name: System

Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power

Date: 2021-03-22 6:59:29 PM

Event ID: 41

Task Category: 63

Level: Critical

Keywords: 70368744177664,2

User: SYSTEM

Computer: Juans-PC

Description:

The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.

Event Xml:

<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">

<System>

<Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}" />

<EventID>41</EventID>

<Version>8</Version>

<Level>1</Level>

<Task>63</Task>

<Opcode>0</Opcode>

<Keywords>0x8000400000000002</Keywords>

<TimeCreated SystemTime="2021-03-22T22:59:29.6029760Z" />

<EventRecordID>38577</EventRecordID>

<Correlation />

<Execution ProcessID="4" ThreadID="8" />

<Channel>System</Channel>

<Computer>Juans-PC</Computer>

<Security UserID="S-1-5-18" />

</System>

<EventData>

<Data Name="BugcheckCode">30</Data>

<Data Name="BugcheckParameter1">0xffffffffc0000005</Data>

<Data Name="BugcheckParameter2">0xfffff8073b8d521e</Data>

<Data Name="BugcheckParameter3">0x0</Data>

<Data Name="BugcheckParameter4">0x2000028</Data>

<Data Name="SleepInProgress">0</Data>

<Data Name="PowerButtonTimestamp">0</Data>

<Data Name="BootAppStatus">0</Data>

<Data Name="Checkpoint">0</Data>

<Data Name="ConnectedStandbyInProgress">false</Data>

<Data Name="SystemSleepTransitionsToOn">0</Data>

<Data Name="CsEntryScenarioInstanceId">0</Data>

<Data Name="BugcheckInfoFromEFI">false</Data>

<Data Name="CheckpointStatus">0</Data>

<Data Name="CsEntryScenarioInstanceIdV2">0</Data>

<Data Name="LongPowerButtonPressDetected">false</Data>

</EventData>

</Event>

:)

JuanKlahr, Mar 22, 2021

2. Multiple crashes Event ID 41

I have been getting this error repeatedly and it is driving me insane. I have switched out my PSU, Mobo, RAM, and tested my video card, and it's not any of these. Temperatures are all fine as well. I did a complete re-install of Windows and it still crashed;
    I went back and redid Windows again and it still crashes. All of my drivers are up to date. It can happen at really random times, but normally starting a game and playing for a couple of minutes will guarantee a crash. Minidump files say it is ntoskrnl.exe
    caused by address ntoskrnl.exe+1c23c0.

Link to the files is attached, any help would be greatly appreciated. I have also tried every Windows tweak I could find, from turning off hibernate, to setting sleep to never, etc.... I am just reading the same suggestions over and over on different forums,
    so hopefully someone will get more out of the dump files.

Dump Files

PS It doesn't alway leave a file when it crashes (and there is never a BSOD, it's always just instant crash and restart). My computer has crashed twice since the last dump file and there were no new dump files created. It's always Event 41 when it comes
    back up, and always looks like the below screenshot.

Event 41 error

DennisSinclair, Mar 22, 2021
  3. Michelle Vil, Mar 22, 2021
  4. Multiple Event Code 41 Crashes

Kernel-Power event id 41. BugcheckCode 0

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In-order to get more clarity on this issue and to assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, reply with answers to the below questions:

1. Are you aware of any changes made on your PC, prior to this issue?
    2. Is this issue specific while playing a particular game?
    3. Which edition of Windows are you currently using?

A Kernel Power Event 41 can occur in the following scenarios.

Scenario 1: The computer restarts, and there is a Stop error BugcheckCode in the event data.

Scenario 2: The computer is shut down by pressing and holding the power button.

Scenario 3: The system randomly restarts and no Stop error BugcheckCode is listed, or the computer is completely unresponsive (hard hang).

I suggest you refer the article on Kernel
    Power Event ID 41
    and follow the steps for the scenario that is causing this error on your PC.

Additionally, you can refer the article on Windows
    Kernel event ID 41 error "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first" in Windows

and check if that helps.

Regards,

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Mar 22, 2021
Thema:

Multiple Event Code 41 Crashes

1. Multiple Event Code 41 Crashes - Similar Threads - Multiple Event Code

2. regular crashes while gaming, event code 41

in Windows 10 Gaming
    regular crashes while gaming, event code 41: specs: 5600x; asus b550 f gaming; 3070ti; 16gb ram; 850x corsair psu.I am experiencing system crashes and restarts after a couple hours of gaming. This can happen with any resource intensive game, but even with team fortress 2.it's always kernel-power, event id...
  3. regular crashes while gaming, event code 41

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    regular crashes while gaming, event code 41: specs: 5600x; asus b550 f gaming; 3070ti; 16gb ram; 850x corsair psu.I am experiencing system crashes and restarts after a couple hours of gaming. This can happen with any resource intensive game, but even with team fortress 2.it's always kernel-power, event id...
  4. regular crashes while gaming, event code 41

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Laptop crashing with event 41 errors, bugcheck code 292

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop crashing with event 41 errors, bugcheck code 292: Hello all. I got a new laptop K6604JI-AS99 about 2.5 months ago and ever since I received it, I have been experiencing event 41 crashes only while the lid is closed; it has never crashed while I have been using it. It is typically closed for a few days at a time; per event...
  6. Computer crashing with event code 41

Computer crashing with event code 41: PLease help. Computer keeps crashing while playing games. Event id is 41 Kernel powerEvent...
  7. Computer crashing with event code 41

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashing with event code 41: PLease help. Computer keeps crashing while playing games. Event id is 41 Kernel powerEvent...
  8. Computer crashing with event code 41

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Laptop Crash - Event 41

Laptop Crash - Event 41: I have just upgraded my laptop. Before, I had two same ram each 2GB DDR3. Everything was working fine. For 5 years without any issue!So, decided to upgrade laptop. Bought a 4GB DDR3 ram, Alternate it with slot 1 and now total memory i have was 6GB. Tried to run laptop but...
  10. Multiple crashes Event ID 41

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple crashes Event ID 41: I have been getting this error repeatedly and it is driving me insane. I have switched out my PSU, Mobo, RAM, and tested my video card, and it's not any of these. Temperatures are all fine as well. I did a complete re-install of Windows and it still crashed; I went back and...