Windows 10: Multiple Explorers.exe Opening.

Discus and support Multiple Explorers.exe Opening. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So my pc started being VERY SLOW for some odd reason and when i check the task manager to see what might be the problem, i saw 2 explorers opened at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by UmerShafiq393, May 31, 2021.

1. Multiple Explorers.exe Opening.

So my pc started being VERY SLOW for some odd reason and when i check the task manager to see what might be the problem, i saw 2 explorers opened at once There was no file explorer opened only the task explorer.exe 1 of these processes actually was hogging 95% of my ram so i closed one of it and like every 1 minute the same ram hogging process automatically opens again, looking at both of the explorers command line, the one that is hogging ram has a different command line for explorerI dont know what this means but if their is a way to stop this process without it reopening ever 1 minute tha

:)

UmerShafiq393, May 31, 2021

2. INTERNET EXPLORER WIN 10 NOT OPENING MULTIPLE TABS

This solution did not work in Win 7 and does not work in Win10.

It is definitely high risk - you will definitely lose internet explorer if you turn the feature off.

The "new" internet explorer icon at the bottom only lets you run one tab at a time.

However, I still have the "old" icon on the desktop and it allows multiple incidences of internet explorer.

Geez - why is this changed and why can't someone come up with the real solution -- or a workable alternative.

I am sure this a feature and not a bug.

DenisFredrick, May 31, 2021
  3. INTERNET EXPLORER WIN 10 NOT OPENING MULTIPLE TABS

This solution did not work in Win 7 and does not work in Win10.

It is definitely high risk - you will definitely lose internet explorer if you turn the feature off.

The "new" internet explorer icon at the bottom only lets you run one tab at a time.

However, I still have the "old" icon on the desktop and it allows multiple incidences of internet explorer.

Geez - why is this changed and why can't someone come up with the real solution -- or a workable alternative.

DenisFredrick, May 31, 2021
  4. Multiple Explorers.exe Opening.

INTERNET EXPLORER WIN 10 NOT OPENING MULTIPLE TABS

Hello Harry,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We will assist you in resolving the issue.

Before assisting further, I would like o ask you few questions:

• What is the error message/error code you get?

• Did you check if the settings of the browser has changed?

I suggest you to change the Internet Explorer settings by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

• Open Internet Explorer web browser and press
      Alt + X keys on the keyboard to open the browser settings.

• Select Internet Options from the menu.

• From the window, check Start with tabs from the last session under
      Startup option.

• Click on Apply and OK.

• Close and open the browser to check if the changes are effective.

Write to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of the issue for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, May 31, 2021
Thema:

Multiple Explorers.exe Opening.

1. Multiple Explorers.exe Opening. - Similar Threads - Multiple Explorers exe

2. Everytime i open a exe file explorer crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Everytime i open a exe file explorer crashes: Hello! whenever i open exe file my file explorers stops and i cant click anythinh after 1 hour or so it runs the exe files which if i try to force close using task maganger EXPLORER It blacks out my screen and i got to restart any resolve? if so please reply thanks!...
  3. Everytime i open a exe file explorer crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Everytime i open a exe file explorer crashes: Hello! whenever i open exe file my file explorers stops and i cant click anythinh after 1 hour or so it runs the exe files which if i try to force close using task maganger EXPLORER It blacks out my screen and i got to restart any resolve? if so please reply thanks!...
  4. Windows explorer opens multiple files

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows explorer opens multiple files: Hi, May be a repeated question, but I was wondering, why windows explorer opens multiple files in a strange order? For example, if say, I have four files in a folder, named A, C, J, Z and to open them, I select them in this order..A, C, J, Z, then windows will open them in...
  5. Why isn't file explorer not opening .exe's?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why isn't file explorer not opening .exe's?: When i try to open any exe files on explorer it does the busy cursor then it doesn't open it? any fixes? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-isnt-file-explorer-not-opening-exes/6a803796-da43-4ab8-b50e-887d4de66ee1
  6. exe flies opening as internet explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    exe flies opening as internet explorer: when I open some files they open up as internet explorer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exe-flies-opening-as-internet-explorer/c6ce8665-e1ec-4933-a31d-b2adf86ff413
  7. Explorer,EXE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Explorer,EXE: Please help me find a solution on this message; 'The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation' Hoping someone has a simple solution, Thanks...
  8. Opening multiple windows with Windows Explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Opening multiple windows with Windows Explorer: It seems kinda random to me but mostly when I open a second window it opens on top the the first window, but some times it opens next to the first window. Is there any way that could be made default? 82419
  9. File Explorer multiple windows opening

in Windows 10 Support
    File Explorer multiple windows opening: A new glitch has developed in my Win 10 file explorer. Whenever I attempt to select multiple files in a row, in order to move them, no matter how careful I am multiple windows open for each file. As I have over 2000 files to move from one network computer to another this has...
  10. Opening multiple files in file explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Opening multiple files in file explorer: Windows 10. I no longer am able to open more than one jpg file in Photoshop Elements 14 (so maybe this is a PE problem as don't have a problem with Word or Excel files?) If I select more than one it will open every one except the first one selected (usually though seems a bit...