Windows 10: Multiple File Explorer pages opening every morning.

Discus and support Multiple File Explorer pages opening every morning. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I recently received an email from a user, saying that every morning when she turns on her pc there will be several tabs of file explorer open. I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TernaryArrow404, May 30, 2019.

1. Multiple File Explorer pages opening every morning.

I recently received an email from a user, saying that every morning when she turns on her pc there will be several tabs of file explorer open. I've never seen an issue like this before and would like to help her out.

:)

TernaryArrow404, May 30, 2019

2. How to Open this File win10 x64

good morning,
    I used CCleaner and now i get a "how to open this file"the only one that works is internet explorer and i get this this page, something about Nvidia see images.

atanas dimitrov, May 30, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 30, 2019
  4. psyko12 Win User

Multiple File Explorer pages opening every morning.

Page File

Set minimum and maximum to a constant number as suggested by others, that will help reduce fragmentation on the drive coz of different page file sizing.

psyko12, May 30, 2019
Thema:

Multiple File Explorer pages opening every morning.

1. Multiple File Explorer pages opening every morning. - Similar Threads - Multiple File Explorer

2. File Explorer buffers every time I open a file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer buffers every time I open a file: Not sure if anyone's had this issue before, everything on my PC is working fine but any time I open any folder in file explorer it buffers for a couple seconds before opening the file. I've tried restarting folder explorer from task manager, clearing caches, cleaning up my C...
  3. Windows explorer opens multiple files

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows explorer opens multiple files: Hi, May be a repeated question, but I was wondering, why windows explorer opens multiple files in a strange order? For example, if say, I have four files in a folder, named A, C, J, Z and to open them, I select them in this order..A, C, J, Z, then windows will open them in...
  4. Computer is on every morning?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer is on every morning?: Microsoft Community I have a Lenovo T14 Gen 1 that is running Windows 10, version 2004. I started noticing that my laptop is on every morning. I initially thought that maybe it was getting hung up when shutting it off in the evening but that doesn't seem to be an issue. It...
  5. File explorer not opening multiple files at once.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File explorer not opening multiple files at once.: For some reason, when I try to open 45 files at once, it does nothing. Somehow I was able to do this with over 100 files but I forgot how I managed to do that. They all have the same program and same file extension .mesh. It's supposed to open with a converter program....
  6. Every key opens file explorer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Every key opens file explorer: So as the subject says everytime i press a key file explorer open and has pretty much rendered my key board useless it still types the letter but immediately opens file explorer any help is much appreciated...
  7. File Explorer Keeps Opening Files Multiple Times In Multiple Windows

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer Keeps Opening Files Multiple Times In Multiple Windows: I have done the 'system file checker' scan and have the computer running in 'clean' mode and still Windows 10 seems to continue opening new manifestations of "File Explorer" without prompting. At the moment it is up to four, but it will continue to grow. Is there a fix in...
  8. Open file explorer with quick access blank page

in Windows 10 Support
    Open file explorer with quick access blank page: I got a blank page when I open explorer which is set to open on quick access see screenshot 155878
  9. File Explorer multiple windows opening

in Windows 10 Support
    File Explorer multiple windows opening: A new glitch has developed in my Win 10 file explorer. Whenever I attempt to select multiple files in a row, in order to move them, no matter how careful I am multiple windows open for each file. As I have over 2000 files to move from one network computer to another this has...
  10. Opening multiple files in file explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Opening multiple files in file explorer: Windows 10. I no longer am able to open more than one jpg file in Photoshop Elements 14 (so maybe this is a PE problem as don't have a problem with Word or Excel files?) If I select more than one it will open every one except the first one selected (usually though seems a bit...