Windows 10: Multiple Firefox browser tabs load

Discus and support Multiple Firefox browser tabs load in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; *BiggrinRandomly when i`m using Outlook 365 or Firefox 62, numerous Firefox icons will run along the taskbar and vertically, and it`s quite difficult... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by terrace, Oct 22, 2018.

1. terrace Win User

Multiple Firefox browser tabs load

*BiggrinRandomly when i`m using Outlook 365 or Firefox 62, numerous Firefox icons will run along the taskbar and vertically, and it`s quite difficult to stop and get rid of them, and most times i have to turn the computer off to start again. On the page it loads is "Try Microsoft Edge" and "Self help topics". Has anyone had this annoying problem please? I have been to other forums and Microsoft but not solved. I have Malwarebytes Premium and it scans daily in addition to my own scans and no problem detected. see attached*Biggrin

:)

terrace, Oct 22, 2018
  2. Castiel Win User

Tabs open on Starup-Firefox?

I was wondering is there a way where when I start up Firefox multiple tabs open with web pages loading? Like when I open up Firefox 4 tabs start up and they are different websites loading?

Thanks*Toast :toast:

Castiel, Oct 22, 2018
  3. How do I make Firefox my default browser on a Windows 10 laptop

Step 5 is incorrect; when I go to choose an app, the only choices are Edge, IE, or Chrome; Firefox is not listed.

BruceEmory, Oct 22, 2018
  4. Multiple Firefox browser tabs load

Tabs open on Starup-Firefox?

Here you go!

Supreme0verlord, Oct 22, 2018
Thema:

Multiple Firefox browser tabs load

1. Multiple Firefox browser tabs load - Similar Threads - Multiple Firefox browser

2. Firefox 88.01 - No tabs can load

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox 88.01 - No tabs can load: Windows 10 Home 20H2 Worked fine yesterday, opened firefox just now and no tabs will load. I've checked Allowed Apps in Window Defender Firewall and noticed that 'Private' is checked, but not 'Public'. I don't know what settings I had before and I've not changed anything...
  3. Browser Tab becomes maximimized when deleting one of multiple tabs...

in Browsers and Email
    Browser Tab becomes maximimized when deleting one of multiple tabs...: This is frustrating. I'm a new Win10 user. The issue is when using Chrome and multiple tabs within Chrome and I open another Chrome page. My is monitor is split between the two browsers/windows. There's nothing else open. Randomly when I move my mouse over to the X to close...
  4. Crash when loading multiple browsers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Crash when loading multiple browsers: Not sure if this is the place for this I don't really understand redit categorization. So here is the issue, I built a PC about six months ago and everything was fine with it fast forward couple months and I built another PC for my GF with identical specs with the difference...
  5. Browser opens multiple tabs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Browser opens multiple tabs: When I open google to access the internet, it opens with 3 tabs. All say the webpage was not found or is unavailable. I can enter a new address into any three of the search bars and access the internet. I have set my google preferences to only open the google search page upon...
  6. When multiple Firefox tabs are open, is there a way to rearrange the tabs on the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    When multiple Firefox tabs are open, is there a way to rearrange the tabs on the taskbar?: I have Firefox1, Firefox2, Firefox3, Word1, Word2, Edge1, Edge2 open in my taskbar bar. How can I get it to be: Firefox2, Word1, Firefox1, Firefox3, Edge1, etc. Right now when I try to move one Firefox tab it moves all the Firefox tabs. submitted by /u/aangsbison...
  7. Browser windows and tabs open randomly in Edge, Firefox and Chrome

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Browser windows and tabs open randomly in Edge, Firefox and Chrome: Greetings, I started having this problem around the time I installed the Windows 10 Home 1909 version, build 18363.535. Web browser tabs are opening without user input. e.g. if I'm working in Firefox, the tab I am in will open my home page. Seemingly, in Edge, a new...
  8. BSOD When Running Multiple Netflix Tabs In FireFox?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD When Running Multiple Netflix Tabs In FireFox?: Hi I recently keep getting blue screen of death and I narrowed it down to when I run multiple netflix tabs opened then it freezes for a mini second and suddenly a bsod appears. I have tried DDU and reinstalling the graphic driver , sfc scannow. The BSOD error details is...
  9. FireFox Browser

in Windows 10 Customization
    FireFox Browser: I wish to add a picture in the body of the browser instead of color. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/firefox-browser/4dbd8dbf-bc60-4186-b6a4-00b231a23d9f
  10. Multiple Firefox browser tabs load

in Browsers and Email
    Multiple Firefox browser tabs load: *BiggrinRandomly when i`m using Outlook 365 or Firefox 62, numerous Firefox icons will run along the taskbar and vertically, and it`s quite difficult to stop and get rid of them, and most times i have to turn the computer off to start again. On the page it loads is "Try...