Windows 10: Multiple Flashing Taskbars | Problem

Discus and support Multiple Flashing Taskbars | Problem in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So recently, I had this issue for about 1-2 months and it was really annoying since I couldn't play games, I couldn't code in Visual Studio 2017, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CarolineJamil, Jul 2, 2019.

1. Multiple Flashing Taskbars | Problem

So recently, I had this issue for about 1-2 months and it was really annoying since I couldn't play games, I couldn't code in Visual Studio 2017, and much more!

I have attached a picture of the computer bugging out and also a video of it.

I may respond to any questions that you ask about the computer, It would take me 24-48 hours. I'm not on the computer a lot.

So please! Does anyone know how to fix this issue?

Thank you,

Caroline Jamil

Multiple Flashing Taskbars | Problem [​IMG]

Video :

(Link because Windows 10 Community wont accept video, only images) https://vimeo.com/345529869

***Moved From: Windows 10/Ease of access***

:)

CarolineJamil, Jul 2, 2019

2. Taskbar Issue with Multiple Monitors

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

Please share the information below:

• Are you using a Local Account or a Microsoft Account?
    • What is the make and model of your PC?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Right click on the Taskbar and select Properties.
    • Check if the option for Lock the Taskbar and Auto-hide the taskbar
      are ticked.
    • If they are ticked then uncheck the option for Auto-hide the taskbar.

Also, suggest you to update the Display driver by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 2, 2019
  3. Paolo Mag Win User
    Problem with a combine taskbar icons.

Hello,

In Windows 10, you can personalize the settings of your taskbar. If there are multiple applications opened, same applications will be combined under one taskbar button. If you want to change this setting, we suggest that you follow the steps listed below:

• Press the Start button.
    • Click on the Settings app.
    • Select Personalization.
    • At the left side of your window, click on Taskbar.
    • Under Combine taskbar buttons, choose Never.

Kindly update us with the results and if you have further queries, feel free to post back.

Paolo Mag, Jul 2, 2019
  4. Multiple Flashing Taskbars | Problem

Problem with a combine taskbar icons.

Thanks for answering.

What you suggested is not the problem I asked for a solution.

For more understandable I've attached a figures below.

I'd like to have it in the right figure(showing the window of program not just a title)

Im sorry for my bad English, thanks in advance Multiple Flashing Taskbars | Problem :) Multiple Flashing Taskbars | Problem :)

Multiple Flashing Taskbars | Problem 85c775b5-dc76-4dce-bb54-4b49ef906a51.png

Dark Illusionist, Jul 2, 2019
Thema:

Multiple Flashing Taskbars | Problem

1. Multiple Flashing Taskbars | Problem - Similar Threads - Multiple Flashing Taskbars

2. Taskbar flashing for files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar flashing for files: Whenever I open one of my documents the corresponding application flashes on the Taskbar but there's no error of notification as to why it's flashing. This is annoying and distracting-is there a way to make this stop?I just tried opening one of my files from File Explorer and...
  3. Taskbar flashing for files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar flashing for files: Whenever I open one of my documents the corresponding application flashes on the Taskbar but there's no error of notification as to why it's flashing. This is annoying and distracting-is there a way to make this stop?I just tried opening one of my files from File Explorer and...
  4. taskbar flashing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    taskbar flashing: My taskbar has been flashing for 2 days. Had tried running sfc/scannow, cleaned up temporary files, checked the driver update, uninstall it but none worked. Tried dism.exe, not working too. I wonder what's the problem :...
  5. Taskbar and screen flash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Taskbar and screen flash: My laptop, an HP ProBook, has been flashing after I login. I am unable to access anything but Task Manager. I have tried reinstalling my graphics driver and I ran a diagnostics "cmd" in safe mode and it said nothing was bad and that it was healthy. It doesn't happen on the...
  6. Multiple taskbars

in Windows 10 Customization
    Multiple taskbars: Hi all! Hope you are all doing alright considering the crisis we have on our hands. Short question: Is there any way to have my windows 10 taskbar running accross two extended displays but not appearing on a third. If anyone has any suggestions for software that can do...
  7. Taskbar icon flashing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar icon flashing: When you start a program in Windows, the icon on the taskbar flashes Orange, presumably to alert you that it's open (as though you did not know already that XD). I want it to not do that. It is incredibly distracting, and not very user-friendly trying to work and iTunes or...
  8. Taskbar icons flashing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Taskbar icons flashing: Hi everyone, I have a problem I hope you can help me to solve it. Whenever I open Windows Explorer, go to any folder which contains a .avi video file, the taskbar icons will start flashing or blinking non stop. As soon as I close the Explorer, the blinking stops. Please help!...
  9. Disable Taskbar flashing

in Windows 10 Support
    Disable Taskbar flashing: Hi TenForums, How can I completely disable the yellow flashing of icons in the TaskBar when an app wants my attention? [img] 67500
  10. Multiple problems with taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Multiple problems with taskbar: Easiest to explain the problem with a screenshot (attached). I use small icons, with text labels, never combined. Instead of the text of the icon filling the space to the right, I just get blank rectangular regions (with the contrast color peeking out below). And over on...