Windows 10: Multiple Genie Media Servers under Devices and Printers – Windows 10

Discus and support Multiple Genie Media Servers under Devices and Printers – Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; new Genie Media Server appears in the multi-media section of Devices and Printers. There must be 30-40 of them listed. It says that this is a problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SavEm12, Dec 19, 2018.

1. SavEm12 Win User

Multiple Genie Media Servers under Devices and Printers – Windows 10

new Genie Media Server appears in the multi-media section of Devices and Printers. There must be 30-40 of them listed. It says that this is a problem on W8 but I have W10. So how can I fix this?

***Title modified from: Windows 10 & Netgear Genie***

:)

SavEm12, Dec 19, 2018

2. Genie Media Server

Does anyone know the product code for Genie Media Server? I'm trying to uninstall it ... but it's not on my Programs and Features list. The Fixit utility asks me for the product number.

RKKramer46, Dec 19, 2018
  3. windows 10 VERY slow when trying to open Devices & Printers?

Although I appreciate your offer for suggestions as you can see by the post dates, this thread is a bit long in the tooth. The issue was resolved with one of the updated builds of windows 10. Although in my opinion it's still not as fast as Windows 7, it's nowhere near as slow as it was in summer 2016 when I posted this issue.

Thread issue resolved

jboydgolfer, Dec 19, 2018
  4. Multiple Genie Media Servers under Devices and Printers – Windows 10

Windows 10 Control Panel

What is a "Genie Media Server" that appears in my list of Devices and Printers in the Control Panel?

I think it may be associated with my optical DVD.

HalBall_343, Dec 19, 2018
Thema:

Multiple Genie Media Servers under Devices and Printers – Windows 10

1. Multiple Genie Media Servers under Devices and Printers – Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Multiple Genie Media

2. Windows 10 v20H2 USB Printer can't appear under Devices and Printers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 v20H2 USB Printer can't appear under Devices and Printers: My computer is Windows 10 20H2, when I install Epson LQ310 printer using setup.exe file, the printer not appear, then I try install Canon G2010, but same problem. I find the EPSON LQ310 and Canon G2010 both printer is merge with my CPU device. But if the both printer is...
  3. windows 10 printer is unspecified device and drivers are under software devices

windows 10 printer is unspecified device and drivers are under software devices: Ok here is my problem. Windows 10 sees my Dell 7130CDN printer as an unspecified device. Under the unspecified device it says there are no drivers for this device. It won't let me install drivers for this unspecified device. When I go to device manager it is not seen as a...
  4. No printer drive available for Printer under Devices and Printer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No printer drive available for Printer under Devices and Printer: Under printers and devices, my printer shows "no driver available" Is this why my fax isn't working? Microsoft did a complete update recently and fouled up many settings..... ***Modified title from: Under printers and devices, my printer shows "no driver available" Is...
  5. Multiple BRCM-DMS:2 under Devices and Printers

Multiple BRCM-DMS:2 under Devices and Printers: I can't find anything useful about this. I have 3 listings of just BRCM-DMS:2 all from Broadcom Corporation that are shown as Windows Media Player Compatible with the same model # 68778345001, no hardware listed, and UPnP listings of the same serial #'s, MAC and IP addresses,...
  6. Multiple Duplicates in Devices and Printers

Multiple Duplicates in Devices and Printers: In Devices and Printers and under Multimedia Devices, there are multiple icons for multimedia devices. I deleted the excess copies once and left one of each there and they all came back. Any idea on how to stop this behavior? [img] 131583
  7. In Settings, Devices under Other devices there are 60+ Genie Media Servers that are not...

In Settings, Devices under Other devices there are 60+ Genie Media Servers that are not...: How do I get rid of these without having to remove them one by one? Desktop, Core i3, 3.30GHz, Local built. Version 1809, Build 17763.292 Release Preview...
  8. Lots of Genie Media Servers under Devices and Printers

Lots of Genie Media Servers under Devices and Printers: I use Windows 10 home edition and found lots of Genie Media Servers in the multi-media section of Devices and Printers. And a new one showed up there yesterday. I saw more that 30 of them in the list....
  9. Windows 10 & Netgear Genie

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 & Netgear Genie: new Genie Media Server appears in the multi-media section of Devices and Printers. There must be 30-40 of them listed. It says that this is a problem on W8 but I have W10. So how can I fix this?...
  10. Genie Media Server

Genie Media Server: Does anyone know the product code for Genie Media Server? I'm trying to uninstall it ... but it's not on my Programs and Features list. The Fixit utility asks me for the product number....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. genie media servers windows 10

2. genie media server windows 10

3. Genie Media Servers

4. génie media server,
  5. genie media servers not connected,
  6. genie media servers under devices,
  7. what are genie media servers,
  8. what is genie media servers,
  9. multiple genie media servers windows 10,
  10. multiple genie media servers,
  11. what is genie media server windows 10,